Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 342856 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karl sheaths his sword and runs a hand over his face to wipe away the sweat there.

"well, that went better then I was expecting when I got in between those two. After this, I almost look forward to meeting those bounty hunters. Speaking of which... Does anyone here have any past entanglements that would give us trouble with them?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

As you kneel, that voice you heard in the temple speaks again, but you're sure its in your head this time. This time, it says never let duty and rage consume you.

Symon prays out loud at such an obvious sign from Bahamut. Eventually he finished and takes a look around to see where Thyra is.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

"well, that went better then I was expecting when I got in between those two. After this, I almost look forward to meeting those bounty hunters. Speaking of which... Does anyone here have any past entanglements that would give us trouble with them?"
Cromwell opens his mouth to speak, then shuts it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karl raises an eyebrow "Was that hesitation more 'I don't want to say' or 'I'm not sure if there's a bounty on me yet?'" he asks with a chuckle as he helps Nadarr back to the wagon and checks his horse, waiting patiently for Symon to finish his prayers.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

"I doubt they'd be much of a problem even if somebody did have such issues. These dragonborn seemed more formidable than from what we've heard of the bounty hunters. I think it's quite possible to even strike a deal with them to clear the way for us. I don't like the way the dwarves talked of this fortress."

Mount my horse, prep to leave and silently mutter a prayer to the Raven Queen.

((You should also start being more religious to the Raven Queen, Karl. I don't think our kill count is counted as points in the upper world so far without validating them.))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 10:20:30 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Karl is more quietly pious then Symon, but he does have morning and evening prayers,they just haven't come up much yet.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Karl is more quietly pious then Symon, but he does have morning and evening prayers,they just haven't come up much yet.))
((You may want to specify them sometimes, because like seen with Symon, divine intervention is a thing in here, so having good terms with gods will always be in your favor))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You may want to specify them sometimes, because like seen with Symon, divine intervention is a thing in here, so having good terms with gods will always be in your favor))

((...

Symon has been having morning and evening prayers too, but they haven't really come up either. Just so you know.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...

Symon has been having morning and evening prayers too, but they haven't really come up either. Just so you know.))
((Yours is kind of a story element though right now. Plus hanging out at a temple for a week makes some good happen))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((From the Forgotten Realms fluff, Karl might have trouble finding temples to the Raven Queen in most places, but I'll keep more public piety in mind.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yours is kind of a story element though right now. Plus hanging out at a temple for a week makes some good happen))

((Well, yeah. It's not like Symon has much else going for him plot-wise though.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Are you kidding? He's Symon the Vampire Slayer, slaughtering elder vampires with one mighty strike of his divine flail. Give it a few in game months and his story will be everywhere. :) ))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Blah. I meant backstory-wise. You don't have to remind me about how epic he is. I was there. :P))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The party will get more renown after you deal with the fortress, especially from the dwarves. As us DF players know, reclaiming a fortress is no easy task. Hell, even though I got the general idea of how to layout the place, I can add more just to hinder the party to add more challenges (if you finish this place 100%, most of you will be level 4/5 by the time you see daylight again). Yes , this does also mean I haven't drawn the place out, but this is going to be very difficult in auto CAD if I do every room, square by square. Hell, I may just make a World in DF and edit it depending where you are and what you passed.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yay.

Also, Symon is still looking for Thyra, by the way.))
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 344