Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 343241 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): In Murann...
« Reply #2400 on: March 25, 2014, 02:05:02 pm »

Nadarr's face doesn't change. Nadarr's words are tense and harsh, forced quickly from his mouth.

As I was going to be drinking as much as possible anyway, I'll take you up on your offer.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:08 pm »

Nadarr's face doesn't change. Nadarr's words are tense and harsh, forced quickly from his mouth.

As I was going to be drinking as much as possible anyway, I'll take you up on your offer.
You pay up and take a swing! (FUMBLE vs 14) You down half the bottle. You're not drunk either. He hands you the second bottle and walks away as if you were something horrifying.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: March 25, 2014, 02:11:48 pm »

You pay up and take a swing! (FUMBLE vs 14) You down half the bottle. You're not drunk either. He hands you the second bottle and walks away as if you were something horrifying.

"Nadarr, we should really go upstairs. Now."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: March 25, 2014, 02:17:56 pm »

Nadarr turns to Aurel, an odd light gleaming in his eye. Some might have called it madness. Others grief- temporary, but no less despicable. It is in this frame of mind that he speaks, soft sibilant tones drifting on the air.

That is how a man drinks Aurel.

He laughs, long, loud, clutching his sides. But his eyes do not change. They remain consistent in the writhing bunch of muscles that is his face, they gleam like the gems he mourns.

Suddenly, the laughing stops, and he stomps upstairs to Aurel's room.

Fine! He shouts behind himself. Come have a chat!
Then a door shuts with finality, cutting off a wheeze of laughter
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: March 25, 2014, 02:23:07 pm »

Looks around at the bemuzzled patrons.

"Please excuse him. Not all nights in brothels end well."

Quickly get up to my room and close it.

"Nadarr. It was about time you showed up! Do you have any idea what happened this night? You went on a rampage on some muggers before I could come chain you. The whole city heard you and most of us from the party and the guard started going your way! I had to stop them but Symon managed to get a glimpse at you and at that point everybody from our party started chasing you. I couldn't stop them but I noticed you were headed towards the gatehouse, so I closed it off after you went through. We managed to avert your possible death, but at that point Cromwell and I got arrested. I spent the whole night rotting in prison, hungry as a dog and then had to pay 200 gold to the captain who noticed what I am! We have an hour to get out of this city before they come for me again. But before that, can I have a sip or are we going to try with Elthia?"

With a grin, add:

"And I would like to see you have another go at Utter Moron."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: March 25, 2014, 02:34:05 pm »

I lost my gems this night. That is what happened. I do not care for anything else. Give me my bag, I wish to have my gold near to me. Take a sip if you wish.

Nadarr takes a swig of the strawberry wine after Aurel hands him his things.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: March 25, 2014, 02:38:26 pm »

I lost my gems this night. That is what happened. I do not care for anything else. Give me my bag, I wish to have my gold near to me. Take a sip if you wish.

Nadarr takes a swig of the somaberry wine after Aurel hands him his things.
Another swig is taken. (? vs 14) You pass out before him. ((I should note he handed you a poison of a sorts...))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: March 25, 2014, 02:43:00 pm »

Hands Nadarr his bag of holding.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Feed off Nadarr, careful not to murder him in the process. Afterwards clean myself up and Nadarr, and go down where everybody is.

"Folks, it's time to leave. I've dealt with the guards. We're to go within the hour. Karl, could you help me get Nadarr to the wagon? Symon,"

Waits a second to accentuate the name.

"could you and Thyra deal with Elthia? I'm not very good with beasts. I believe Nadarr has some chains and I have some padlocks. We can make an improvised leash if you prefer so. I'd put Elthia along with Nadarr in the Wagon. She'd probably feel best there. Weston, you knew what you were getting yourself into. This is only going to get harder and more dangerous. The same warning goes to you, Thyra."
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: March 25, 2014, 02:43:38 pm »

((Collapsing was the intent  ;D))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: March 25, 2014, 02:45:00 pm »

((Collapsing was the intent  ;D))

((Wait, is Symon even in the tavern? I think he might still be at the altar thingie. If not, then tell only Thyra to deal with Elthia.))
Founder of Teh LOLmod

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: March 25, 2014, 02:46:05 pm »

((Wait, is Symon even in the tavern? I think he might still be at the altar thingie. If not, then tell only Thyra to deal with Elthia.))

((Morning service finishing soon? The party is starting to regroup, after all.))
((They'll be back before its over))

((That's a no. Symon's still at the service.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: March 25, 2014, 02:46:14 pm »

Feed off Nadarr, careful not to murder him in the process. Afterwards clean myself up and Nadarr, and go down where everybody is.

"Folks, it's time to leave. I've dealt with the guards. We're to go within the hour. Karl, could you help me get Nadarr to the wagon? Symon,"

"could you and Thyra deal with Elthia? I'm not very good with beasts. I believe Nadarr has some chains and I have some padlocks. We can make an improvised leash if you prefer so. I'd put Elthia along with Nadarr in the Wagon. She'd probably feel best there. Weston, you knew what you were getting yourself into. This is only going to get harder and more dangerous. The same warning goes to you, Thyra."
"Symon isn't here yet. He left this morning." Thyra states.

Meanwhile...

The service ends and you feel good about yourself for coming. What do you do now, Symon?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: March 25, 2014, 02:47:37 pm »

The service ends and you feel good about yourself for coming. What do you do now, Symon?

Symon spends several more minutes praying, and then slowly makes his way back to the tavern, much more content than before.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: March 25, 2014, 02:49:02 pm »

"Symon isn't here yet. He left this morning." Thyra states.

Meanwhile...

Charming Gaze.

"Could you and Weston do so then? Or have you decided to leave? I'm going to ask you nicely this time around. Will you please help me get the party ready for travel?"
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: March 25, 2014, 02:50:25 pm »

Symon spends several more minutes praying, and then slowly makes his way back to the tavern, much more content than before.
It takes you a few minutes to arrive, and everyone is rushing about. Thyra grabs your hand and says something about the kruthik and you both head upstairs. She hands you some rope.

"Ill open the door and you get that thing around its neck."

She opens Nadarr's door and you see her feasting on a body you saw in the warehouse. Oh boy...

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 344