Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 71404 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2013, 05:34:05 pm »

Tiebreaker?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 23, 2013, 05:36:38 pm »

Use a randomizer?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »

I think it might be time for a eldritch abomination as our familiar.
At least we can't fail that one......

Yes, we shall make Mr Fluffy! The +!Eldritch Abomination!+.

Also: Afterlife.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 23, 2013, 11:00:08 pm »

Afterlife!

I think that makes the result clear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 24, 2013, 12:21:20 am »

╞══════════════════════════════BIZARRE SLIME══════════════════════════════╡

The after life. You think about it as you close your eyes and relax your body. Everything around you is calm, still, and silent. You draw a deep breathe and exhale through your mouth, causing a wave of calmness to stride through you. You slowly begin to enter a trance, every muscle inside your body calm and relaxed.
You start to hear strange whispers echo from every direction around you. It's difficult to make out what they're saying, but you hear one say Shadows. Suddenly, a strange, ghostly figure appears inside your mind. It has long, silky robes and it's eyes are glowing. The figure startles you, causing you to exit your trance.
 "Violet..?" Spectris asks as she hovers above you. Your eyes are fixated to the ceiling above you. Wait... Ceiling? How did you get here? What happened?
 "Where am I.?" You ask as you look around the room you're in. It's the girl's dorm lobby. No one's here, just you and Spectris. Spectris moves in closer to you, and speaks in a hushed tone.
 "You fell in slumber after you let out a scream. You were unconscious for around an hour..." She explains as a forlorn fog emanates from her body.
 "W- What..? But I just saw some wraith thing in my head and I woke up... Was I really out that long?" You say, surprised.
 "Ghost..? What did it feel like?" She asks, her eyes widening.
It's painful to recall what you felt.
 "It was like... Every bit of happiness inside of me just vanished." You recall as you look down to the floor. A deafening silence fills the room for a moment, until Spectris breaks it.

"...Sounds like a dementor." She states.
Dementors are dark spectras that feast on happiness, they cause their victims to re-experience the unhappiest moment of their life. They can also suck the soul of their victim, by 'kissing' them.

"Hm. They don't usually come out, but soul activity was high." She explains. Spectris stretches her arms and lets out a yawn.
 "I'm tired. Good night." She says as she walks up the stairs of the dorms.

It is pretty late out, you should get some rest. But you still have some time left. You could go sneak into Katherine's room, or do something else.

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2013, 12:27:11 pm »

bump

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 24, 2013, 12:44:07 pm »

Go somewhere secluded to summon our Gangsta WrithingMassOfFleshTentaclesAndBeaks

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2013, 01:41:10 pm »

Go somewhere secluded to summon our Gangsta Shapeshifting Slime-Blob.
FTFY

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2013, 04:08:09 pm »

You decide to go over to your room to practice summoning your familiar, getting revenge on Katherine can wait. You insert the key into the lock and turn. You push your door open, and you're greeted by silence. Janice isn't here, perfect. You sit down on the bed and take in a calming breath and activate the summon rune which you kept in your notebook. A bright cyan light fills the room, blinding you for a moment. You cover your eyes as you notice something materialize in the epicenter of the flash.
Another grotesque sight. It immediately slumps down and starts falling apart. It doesn't look to have a proper skeletal system because it's just a large blob of organs and tissue, with it's eyes spurting blood. This thing won't help you in combat at all. You blast fire at it and let out a depressed sigh.
 Why can't I do it? You constantly think to yourself. You did everything right -- You have it completely memorized. You suppose that some people just can't do it. This thought causes you to slump in the bed as you rub your head.
?
You hear a strange resonating noise emitting from your bag. You zip it open, and take out the source of the problem -- The Book of Necromancy. It appears to be glowing a blue light, and has the words 'YOU GOT MAIL' magically inscribed onto it.

(Open it)
(Leave it be for now)

Character Information

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2013, 04:25:35 pm »

A

gtaguy

• Bay Watcher
  • {Curly Brace}
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2013, 09:35:20 pm »

Check your email.
Quote from: GoldenShadow
I don't understand why you need magma.
Quote from: Duuvian
Well done OP, you've inadvertently weaponized ghosts.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 25, 2013, 12:59:25 am »

You open the book, to find that a hologram of Lord Harkas pops up. His old, grey-haired and red-eyed face looks at you.
 "Ah, I can sense it. You've learned it?" He asks as a pleased look appears on his face.
 "Uh, yeah, but..." You say.
 "But what..?" Lord Harkas responds.
 "I... Won't be going to you anymore. I found a new teacher." You state to the Rune Lich calmly.
His face visibly fills with anger.
 "What are you talking about? I am the best for you." He snaps back as he slams his fist against his table.

"Well, I..."
 "I GIVE YOU THE SECRETS OF MY POWER, AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...!?" He barks back, his voice echoing throughout the room.

"I would never want to be taught by someone like you." You calmly retort. Harkas lets out a deep exhale, his face calming. He shows a grin.

"Tell me, Violet... What's your mother's name..? Saria Rondo..?" He smugly states before he lets out a chuckle. How did he know who your mother was. Anger builds up inside of you, the very thought of this lich hurting your mother sends you over the edge.

"DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT LAYING A FUCKING FINGER ON MY MOTHER!" You yell out, pouring your anger into the hologram in front of you.
 "And what can YOU do about it? I know where your blasted school is." He responds. This asshat is making you fill with rage.

"If you EVER so come here, I swear to god that I WILL fucking kill you. We're done."
 "Oh? Is the little girl gonna' hurt me? What's she's gonna' do to me?" He sarcastically states.
!
The door suddenly swings open, the sound of Janice yawning fills the room.

Character Information

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 25, 2013, 12:15:40 pm »

'Gotta go, bye' Close the hologram FAST. She's sleepish so she's gonna have low reaction speed.
Crack-a-lack-a

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 25, 2013, 12:57:47 pm »

Thank Janice for saving us in the fight, even though we lost due to our own incompetence

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 25, 2013, 01:22:34 pm »

"Gotta, go, bye!" You snap as you close as you close the hologram at ludicrous speeds, allowing Harkas to only make out the word what. Janice blinks at you for a bit.
 "Who was that..?" She asks in an exhausted tone.
 "My... Grandpa." You deceive, slowly drooping back into your bunk.
 "Huh, heard him yelling when I was walking over here..." Janice says.
 "Y- Yeah, he gets loud a lot..." You nervously say.
 "Well... Night." She tiredly says as she climbs into the top bunk and draws her blankets over her.
 "Night..." You disclose, drawing your own blankets over you as you close your eyes for rest. It's Christmas Eve, and you can't wait until tomorrow. You eventually enter a slumber despite the anticipation.

============
T'was the night before Christmas, Promas was sleeping
well. Not a single monster out and everything was
swell.

Old Santa rode through the skies that night, his red
coat flying without a single bird in fright.

"Ho ho ho!" Santa laughed with glee, so high up that no
one could see.

Santa had flown down, his reindeer easing and his sack
of presents shown.

He had guided his magic sleigh on the roof of the
girl's dorms, then his feet were quietly tipping and
his happiness was out of the norm.

With one quick motion, old Saint Nick slid down the
chimney with a swoof, hitting the logs at the bottom
and causing the ashes to poof!

He crept around the corner of the stairs. "Every child
is asleep, so no one cares!"

Old Saint Nick quietly snuck up the stairs in a hurry,
the weather outside starting a flurry.

Saint Nick crept around in rooms, laying down presents
and skipping a monster that was on shrooms.

He finally reached Violet's room at last, and with a
snicker of glee he snuck in, having a blast.

He caught sight of both Janice and Violet sleeping
snug, with their cat Mercury staring at him on the rug.

With a gentle motion, he swept presents out of his bag
and laid them down, being sure to cause no commotion.

Before old Santa left, he had left a note on Violet's
desk.

Old Saint Nick left, and rode out of sight.
But not before exclaiming
"Mappy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

==========
 The night has passed, and Christmas is here at last. The outside is covered with pale snow, and Christmas decorations are hung around the campus. You slowly ascend from your bed and stretch out your arms with a yawn, until you catch site of three blue gift boxes and a small silver one laid next to your desk, along with a note on your desk.

You go up to Janice and shake her shoulders. She wakes up at last and climbs down the bed with a groan. She stares at the wrapped presents on the floor for a few moments before a grin appears on her face.
 "HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE ACTUALLY GOT ME A GIFT!?" She exclaims as excitement washes over her face. She immediately pounces down and tears the wrapping off like an animal. Inside the gift was a brand new pink necklace.
 "Oh boy!" She exclaims as he takes her current necklace off, purple gas starting to emanate where her head clips off with her neck. Her hands grab her head and takes it off, and takes the new necklace in the other hand and laces it around her neck. She screws her head back on, and a pink light seals it.

You look down, the yellow gift is for Mercury and the other ones are for you. One is from your mother. You grab the one from your mother and gently unwrap it, to find a cardboard box. You tear open that box to find another box. To find another box, and then another box... You'll hound your mother later for this, but for now, you shall keep tearing boxes.

Eventually you get to a small box, around the size of your fist. You tear it open and find an envelope. You gently tear the top off and pull out a white card with some snowmen decals painted on. You open it, and find a message.

Merry Christmas!

You also find ¤50, in the form of 10 gold colored coins. Ah, it's been a while since you dealt with money. This is the currency of this area of the world, called bits. They're symbol is '¤', and is equivalent to worth in American Dollars. You pocket the money and look to the other box. This one just has your name on it -- No other name of who sent it.

You begin to unwrap the other gift, and find a device with a white metal plating on it. It looks like an ipad, but has a tiny needle on the end and has a digital interface.
Oh my god... It's a blood inscriber. This will let you draw tiny runes which you can inject into your blood to increase physical abilities, you've always wanted one. You put it in your bag and look to Janice.
 "Oh, thanks for saving me yesterday." You thank her.
 "No problem." She says with a smile. Mercury starts to tear his present apart and chases the mechanical mouse inside which scuttles around the room. Janice waves you good bye before walking off. Since today's a holiday, there aren't any classes except extracurricular classes, A.K.A combat class. You take the note on your desk and read it.

Dear Violet,

I need your help. My telecom number is 544-888-1512.

Thank you, Santa Clause
North Pole

...Santa Clause?
Well, what now?

Character Information
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62