Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72340 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #225 on: November 27, 2013, 07:59:28 am »

((Does that work on magical attacks?))

Of course. Otherwise I'd have to make up an entirely new spell to clutter up your spellbooks.

Damn, can't see the pictures, oh well:

Huh. You can see all of the other pictures, right?

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2013, 10:34:48 am »

"Protein Smash!"
Enlarge my weapon, and attack the nearest separable Verflucht Kleckse.
Word

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 27, 2013, 05:10:30 pm »

Tzuke-Tan runs to rejoin the others then puts out her "smokable" on a flammable enemy.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #228 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:43 pm »

Lightning Blast the 33HP virus in the FACE! Using LIGHTNING!

hit = true;
damage = 40;

You fly up to the Kleckse and blast it point blank with lightning. Bits of data and polygons cover the nearby area as the virus splatters like a ripe fruit.

also use lightning on the 33 HP one.

hit = true;
damage = 26;

Since Rosie-Lou-Lou appears to have annihilated your target, you shift focus to the remaining conductive enemy. The bolt of lightning peels away several layers of skin from the thing. The Kleckse shudders and shrieks out in pain.

Slice one of the last three

hit = true;
damage = 44;

You charge at one of the insekts, your spear shining as it severs several of its legs. The thing disjointedly roars in pain as several replacements begin to grow out of the main body.

Strike the 36-HP foe with Fireball.

hit = true;
damage = 40;

Drawing mystic energies into yourself, you create a shimmering globe of fire and throw it at the blob. It greedily devours it before suffering from a severe case of heartburn as your fireball explodes in a impressive display of sparks and burnt blob.

Sakura-chan uses summon coffee to buff Rosie-Lou-Lou.

You quickly summon some black coffee for Rosie-Lou-Lou. Being about seven she finds it incredibly disgusting, but drinks it anyway. The caffeine makes her even more hyperactive than usual.

cast reloading on self

You focus your power and summon several helpful drones to reload your missiles. Well, drone. Water magic isn't your strong point.

"Protein Smash!"
Enlarge my weapon, and attack the nearest separable Verflucht Kleckse.

Your hair turns eye-searingly red as you channel your energies and enlarge your spear to ludicrous proportions. However your rage will have to wait until next turn, since you lack an extra action this turn. Doh!

Tzuke-Tan runs to rejoin the others then puts out her "smokable" on a flammable enemy.

hit = true;
damage = 46;

After rejoining the team you flick away your "smokable" and draw out your "blade of grass" in a dramatic fashion. Your "smokables" must be powerful stuff, for your discarded butt bursts into flames when it hits one of the goo-like enemies. Engulfed in flames the virus soon shrivels up and dies.

Quote from: Verflucht
A'fëƒ}áAa;

hitBklyne = 1;
damBklyne = 24;
mpBklyne = -5;
hitGrace = 1;
damGrace = 3;
hitRosie = 2;
damRosie = 30;
mpRoise = -10;
missedShots = 2;

The remaining Verflucht let off another wild burst of static before charging. Their movements are jerky and easily dodged, but their attacks are very unpredictable and hard to follow. The remaining Kleckse rams Grace, but she easily throws it back with a shove of her spear. Rosie-Lou-Lou is less lucky as several Insekts work together to corner her. She eventually manages to escape the thicket of deadly legs, bloody and drained but still alive. Bklyne-Chan is also blindsided by an Insekt who manages to skewer her from clear across the server with its leg.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bklyne-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Doyu-Desu (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

If you can't tell, I didn't mean to have so many Insekts... Oh well, a bit late now.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 27, 2013, 07:43:24 pm »

Complete action!
Word

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2013, 07:58:43 pm »

edit: also cast heal on Blanke chan!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:46:48 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2013, 08:07:58 pm »

Strike 17-HP foe with Fireball.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2013, 12:41:48 am »

Quick! Someone heal  Bklyne!
Sakura-chan casts heal on Rosie-Lou-Lou.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2013, 03:35:40 am »

"Arg! You bast- er you meanies! Thanks for the sticking plasters, best friends! Take this, little shi- nasty... things!"

MASSIVE LASERtrumper the 38 damage insekt!!!!! With the power of coffeeeewww!

((so do I get to shoot twice? I should look at the OP))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:03:58 am by lawastooshort »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2013, 03:47:35 am »

Code: [Select]
//I guess she wasn't programmed with innocence in mind. Oh well, at least she's trying not to say bad words...
"You're welcome! Just please keep them away from me or I'll be too busy healing myself to help everyone else!"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2013, 06:05:27 am »

Stab the one I stabbed before.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 28, 2013, 07:19:13 pm »

Whoah, they, like, really are messed up. I though it was, like, my goods... wasted a perfectly good wrap... oh, well, just gotta, like, smash them up or something...
Smash up a separable insekt

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2013, 12:53:08 am »

((Just for future reference, does casting Summon Coffee on yourself allow you to perform another action due to the effects of the spell? Also, can it work during sales?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2013, 08:13:23 am »

((Just for future reference, does casting Summon Coffee on yourself allow you to perform another action due to the effects of the spell? Also, can it work during sales?))

((Summon Coffee only gives you extra attacks per turn. So you can't cast more buffs or make more sales with it active. Also, it applies to the start of your next turn, so you can't cast it and attack using its effect.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2013, 03:35:52 pm »

"I'm fine..."
all shots into verflucht insect with 38 hp
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49