Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72443 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - EXPLORE
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2013, 06:13:53 pm »

Time to put my immense cuteness and pathetic musicness to the test...

Sell product.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - EXPLORE
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2013, 06:45:39 pm »

Sell with maximum lasertrumpet!!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2013, 07:49:31 pm »

Let make them a offer they can't reuses.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2013, 11:20:11 pm »

Enter, then start selling via cuteness.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2013, 01:30:31 pm »

Wait, before we go in, we better, like, get ready with, like, music and stuff. Luckily I know a guy! Take it away DJ Snorgy!
Before entering cast Back-up Singers and put on the beret.

worning filfy dobstep ahed

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2013, 02:54:52 pm »

Ptw, this is why i love the bay12 community.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2013, 05:20:36 pm »

Sakura-chan heals Tzuke-tan after all, having burnt off eyebrows could affect her sales.

Before entering cast Back-up Singers and put on the beret.

After some last minute preparations and the return of Tzuke-tan's eyebrows, everyone heads into the Website server, eager to sell their amazing products!

Website Server - 5.10.XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

This server has connections to the north, west and south, but none of those matter right now for the server also contains a Website!

You have 5 turns before anti-spambot measures take effect.

Spoiler: Customers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Sorry about the delay. I'm not the best website designer in the world...

((I'm not sure if this was an error, or a purposeful red herring, but shouldn't BIGTENS only be 28.6% corrupted?))

Shit.

Ptw, this is why i love the bay12 community.

Because we force prepubescent girls to sell products on the internet? :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2013, 06:14:25 pm »

Sell to Rebeca Ambrosi.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2013, 06:28:28 pm »

PTW
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2013, 06:28:31 pm »

Sell to Katenka Neville
Code: [Select]
var snake oil peddler
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2013, 07:11:42 pm »

GET CATNIP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP BUY NOW GOOD

*SELL TO EDITH KELLY*

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2013, 01:16:06 am »

Sakura-chan prances over to Gereon Vankov and starts enthusiastically saying something innocently that involved Japan and cultural differences but still mentioning her company's new infra-red biofluorescent cacti (which obviously doubles as a heater).

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2013, 11:27:49 am »

No! I also want to sell to the lovely Gereon! Sell... wait... Sell TOP VALUE PRINTING TONER! SAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Use EXTRAMUSIC! Save EXTRA $$$ if you click now!

Possibly shoot the laser a bit for extra flashy effects.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:47:53 pm by lawastooshort »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SELL!!!
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2013, 12:15:43 pm »

Sell to Rebeca Ambrosi.

Under such a barrage of cuteness and charm, Rebeca Ambrosi quickly breaks down and orders several copies of your DVDs. At the very least they'll make nice gifts for her grandchildren.

Sell to Katenka Neville

You throw up a shower of sparkles from your firecrackers, and do a little dance. It's fucking adorable, and despite her best efforts Katenka can't help but watch.

*SELL TO EDITH KELLY*

You jump over to Edith Kelly, chanting the praises of your wonderful catnip while your back-up singers provide melody and harmony. Being a fan of catnip and rhythmic chanting, Edith Kelly is only a couple seconds away from buying your product.

Sakura-chan prances over to Gereon Vankov and starts enthusiastically saying something innocently that involved Japan and cultural differences but still mentioning her company's new infra-red biofluorescent cacti (which obviously doubles as a heater).

You prance over to Gereon and start talking about your amazing biofluorescent cacti and how wonderful they are. Gereon only half listens, being distracted by your... clothing.

No! I also want to sell to the lovely Gereon! Sell... wait... Sell TOP VARUE PRINTING TONER! SAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Use EXTRAMUSIC! Save EXTRA $$$ if you click now!

You gracefully bump Sakura-chan aside and begin to play a catchy tune, punctuating each toot on your horn with flashy effects and colourful slogans for buying printer toner cheap.

Gereon eyes move between both girls, not entirely sure who to focus on.

Edith Kelly musters up the remains of her willpower and logs off without buying anything. If only you had a bit more time to work your magic...

Whitney Penders, Corinna Slater and Radimir Radkov all log onto the website.

You have 4 turns before anti-spambot measures take effect.

Spoiler: Customers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Money earned in Sales is on a party basis, so there's no downside to helping each other. Just throwing that out there.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2013, 12:20:27 pm »

Sakura-chan runs off to greet Whitney Penders and sells via cuteness.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 49