Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Gods of Lar 2- The Doing-It-Right-ening!  (Read 8336 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Lar 2- The Doing-It-Right-ening!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 12:16:06 pm »

Yeah. Interesting choices, and no Constructive Elements (Life and Death) for once.

(Note: The tags I'm using here don't work with all configurations. For instance, some browsers don't support custom BBC font tags, and if you don't have the font in question, Blackadder ITC in this case, installed, it just won't work.)Never mind about that.

Ah, the power of definition washes over you! As the veil clears from your mind, you name yourself, and so ascend to claim your birthright!

My name is Cromwell Jackson, wielder of the Eternal Ray, master of the Unbound Skies, Keeper of the Eldritch Timepiece! Let it be known across the Planes that I have come to exert my will over this world!

With a rush of divine power, you break through the field of Aether which served as your birthing ground, and rocket toward the mortal plane, latent power from the break trailing behind you. With a flash of light and a rush of wind, you arrive at a wide, snowy tundra. Rocky outcrops poke up from the white drifts, and mountains rise in the distance. Before you lies a shamble of thick, low wood and stone buildings, warmly lit by the crackling fires inside, smoke trailing from hundreds of chimneys combining to drape everything in a gray haze. In the center, a large square serves as the centerpiece to the town. A low palisade surrounds the large cluster of huts and halls. Nearby, on a rise about a mile away, a small fort dominates the countryside. While you were looking around, the remains of the aura which followed your flight breaks down and is absorbed, giving you 1000 Mana and 1 Abstract. The Abstract, a crystallized piece of Aetherial Essence, will be useful later for the creation of powerful magics, but the mana can be used to channel your Elemental powers now. That said, the time has come for you to begin doing as you wish!

Spoiler: Status Spoilers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:49:41 pm by Remuthra »

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 12:19:43 pm »

Have a quick scout around for other aetherial beings. After that, if there's nothing of interest, check out the humans to see if anything is going on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2013, 12:27:39 pm »

(Note: The tags I'm using here don't work with all configurations. For instance, some browsers don't support custom BBC font tags, and if you don't have the font in question, Blackadder ITC in this case, installed, it just won't work.)
It's not working well for me. It's just a bunch of squiggly yellow lines.

Have a quick scout around for other aetherial beings. After that, if there's nothing of interest, check out the humans to see if anything is going on.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2013, 12:30:02 pm »

(Note: The tags I'm using here don't work with all configurations. For instance, some browsers don't support custom BBC font tags, and if you don't have the font in question, Blackadder ITC in this case, installed, it just won't work.)
That's about what it's supposed to look like. Blackadder ITC is a cursive font :P.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2013, 12:37:58 pm »

That's about what it's supposed to look like. Blackadder ITC is a cursive font :P.
Just looks like a normal font to me. Also, there should probably be a comma or semicolon after Jackson.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2013, 12:38:43 pm »

I was poking fun at the font.
It's kinda hard to read.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2013, 12:39:38 pm »

I was poking fun at the font.
It's kinda hard to read.
There. Does that help?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2013, 01:48:25 pm »

Yes.
Sig

InZane

• Bay Watcher
  • [PIMP_CANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »

PtW
I PTW anything that seems interesting

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2013, 02:15:34 pm »

Yeah, check for other schmucks in the area. They can't be too far off.

And if by some chance they are, laugh heartily and examine the fort for indications of how many people live there.

G D

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2013, 09:52:07 pm »

also +1
Lets respect divine borders, if there are any, at least for now.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2013, 10:07:25 pm »

Damn respect! We are Cromwell Jackson, the only being to deserve respect. After all, we are the greatest god of all time. If we aren't, we can just go back in time and make us the best.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2013, 10:15:35 pm »

Damn respect! We are Cromwell Jackson, the only being to deserve respect. After all, we are the greatest god of all time. If we aren't, we can just go back in time and make us the best.
If we only had Chaos, we could go back in time and make us.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2013, 10:21:02 pm »

But we have time and light, two elements that could be useful weapons. Ex: causing things to decay, blinding people, blinding people by decaying eyeballs...
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2013, 10:22:16 pm »

Ugh, I forgot that this means time shenanigans.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5