Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should the Arena Work?

A victory Condition to "win" A round
 Kill them alll! be last man standing, and Waitlisters come in each round.
Teamdeathmatch?
Team Capture?
King of the Hill?
Suggestion?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30

Author Topic: Metamorphician III: THE ARENA.  (Read 31497 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphician III: THE ARENA.
« Reply #360 on: November 28, 2013, 12:23:35 am »

Need I mention the two turns where you tried to shoot mastah and he didn't react til the auto defend on the second turn? You are due no compensation.

It appears auto defend starts on the second turn you miss (the alternative is he messed up on both your respective first turns of inaction or didn't think to use auto defend til turn two of Mastah's inaction at which point for fairness he would need to forget it for your first turn as well), it does not justify compensation for you alone. Don't mean to be rude, but think you are being unreasonable, and milking the gm's willingness to cave in to silly requests. Plus its like 5 in the morning, I just got up about 20 minutes ago and have nothing better to do.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 28, 2013, 12:24:58 am »

Smack GWG in the face before his "light" power can harm me.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 28, 2013, 12:11:20 pm »

Need I mention the two turns where you tried to shoot mastah and he didn't react til the auto defend on the second turn? You are due no compensation.

It appears auto defend starts on the second turn you miss (the alternative is he messed up on both your respective first turns of inaction or didn't think to use auto defend til turn two of Mastah's inaction at which point for fairness he would need to forget it for your first turn as well), it does not justify compensation for you alone. Don't mean to be rude, but think you are being unreasonable, and milking the gm's willingness to cave in to silly requests. Plus its like 5 in the morning, I just got up about 20 minutes ago and have nothing better to do.
Fair enough. (I hadn't noticed the turns mastah missed, though.)
And, um, why doesn't autodefend start on the first turn you miss?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 28, 2013, 12:24:15 pm »

Well I'm assuming he just forgot on both your first turns or there is some rule or roll I missed. Maybe it is because you rolled a 1 earlier, best to ask the Wer6.

kero42

• Bay Watcher
  • Das sind mir unbekannte Blumen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 28, 2013, 05:42:07 pm »

To make things easier, how about you PM us waitlisters when there's an opening?
It seems A Opening will come up very soon, I feel like Death should be inevitable, also post comin up.

Glad to hear it. This has been fun to watch thus far, and I look forward to playing (when my turn comes up, of course).

Also, minor somewhat unimportant request: do you mind stating the mutation numbers when listing mutations? It's simply that your descriptions are rather confusing for me at times (I'm a bit dense like that) and I believe it would benefit me if I could look the results on my own copy, for reference.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:44:29 pm by kero42 »
Something I find interesting and thought I should share: DF from scratch: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127552.0

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #365 on: November 28, 2013, 07:21:58 pm »

Angel decides that it would be A good idea to set Mastah on fire via light!(1) it increases his Photosynthesis powers  by 200%! Uh oh....
Mastah Promptly Responds to increase in strength by(4+1) Slashing at Angels(4+1) Arm, Nearly Cutting it off! Major Wound inflicted! ((seems GWG has TERRIBLE roll streak.)) Angel Responds by this  action by(4) Running away!

((Artemis 4 V 5 Green star, Who's turn goes first))
Greenstar(4) Barely manages to tacke Artemis and falls straight on his face!
Artemis Promptly(6-1) impales him((her?))self on A syringe and gets(5) A 5 dream mutation! and has A urge to pick one! And after he impales himself on the syringe, He rolls away!((when he fell on the syringe he got A minor wound.))

((autodefend rolls happen Either when the GM remembers or the attackers roll is Low enough, Usually both, If you have any questions of my logic then ask away, also ))

GM NO LONGAR SICK!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:36:52 am by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 28, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »

Hide using illusions. Create an illusion that there is still plenty of light on him and that Angel is taking several steps to the right while aiming at him, while actually preventing any light from falling on him and taking several steps backwards and to the left.

Also curse the dice who seem to hate Angel.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 29, 2013, 12:07:16 am »

Continue onslaught.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 29, 2013, 12:10:04 am »

"Hey, what are you doing!?  Get off me, you heathen!"

Attempt to stab Green with the now empty syringe. And then escape with Viceroy Bubbles.

(Do I get to pick my dream mutation?)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #369 on: November 29, 2013, 08:51:36 am »

Post comin up, also forgot GWG's mutations, so uh... Have A 2 dreamed6 mutation instead... Uhh...
Yea...

Spoiler: Angels Mutations (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 29, 2013, 09:49:38 am »

Metal Skin, Blurry.

Could I get a list of all of Angel's mutations?
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #371 on: November 29, 2013, 10:47:33 am »

Angel feels Her skin both Suddenly become able to vibrate, and become mettalic((its A turn on off thing)) And then begins some fantastic illusions, starting by(5!) Side stepping to the left but sending A illusion to the right! and then manipulates light and illusion around Mastah, (5v6) but is promptly stopped by  Mastahs vines! How you ask they might of detected you? well maybe because they use VIbrations of the Ground to detect, or maybe GM magic!? But anyways the fight begins by(6v6, wat)) A HUGE battle, where they both neither hit nor get hit, it seems to get them BOTH exhausted to the point of  Collapse, However(5 and 4) Angel is able to stay,conscious, but cant move very fast, Mastah is  on the ground, Weeping Exhausted, Angel promptly curse's the dice(5) erhm.. the dice seem to like you some more, and give you A +1 on your next roll.

Spoiler: Mutation list of Angel (click to show/hide)

Dark artemis(6) Stabs Greenstar in the face with the syringe! because for some reason, it is now temporarily dirty, Greenstar is now infected with A somewhat- Dangerous Disease! That causes(4) Itch's!)) And then Artemis ((6+3 v 4+3)) Takes back Salamander
Viceroy Bubbles! and then(6) runs far far away, back into the arena.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 29, 2013, 10:55:27 am »

((Artemis 4 V 5 Green star, Who's turn goes first))
Greenstar(4) Barely manages to tacke Artemis and falls straight on his face!
Artemis Promptly(6-1) impales him((her?))self on A syringe and gets(5) A 5 dream mutation! and has A urge to pick one! And after he impales himself on the syringe, He rolls away!((when he fell on the syringe he got A minor wound.))

(Also forgot Artemis's mutations, never thought I would meet someone with a worse memory than me. The first post looked like it was meant to be updated to mention injuries and mutations and the like but it appears that hasn't been happening)

Spoiler: Mutations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Injuries (click to show/hide)

*Sees Wer6's post just before posting, posts anyway while shaking fist in mock anger*
"How dare he do his job as gm of keeping people updated on their statuses!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 29, 2013, 11:04:04 am »

Blast Mastahcheese eldritchly.
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #374 on: November 29, 2013, 11:25:50 am »

Yours is much more organized then mine... Ill take yours...

The feeling when you as A GM get outclassed by A player
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30