Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1128136 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Photon Carnage
« Reply #7275 on: January 28, 2018, 10:49:10 am »

I shake my head.
"It's a minor annoyance really. I want people to be independent, to accomplish things themselves and grow. I don't want people dependent on me, it makes them lesser than if they simply learned to stand on their own. So worship actually is counterproductive to me. someone that wants to serve me though, just one or two, can actually be a nice thing. There's quite a few things I'm bad at or simply could use some help with after all. But even then I'd want them to have a large degree of independence. And yes, I know that independence means making mistakes or doing things I don't like or whatever. It's just... it would need to be something that they want to do, not something they're compelled to do or they think it's their duty or anything like that. And really, it's just... I havn't earned it, at least not in my mind. So I don't go looking for people to serve me. If someone chooses to, and isn't just trying to enslave themselves through blind faith or use me to further their own goals, then that'd be a really nice thing. I don't expect it to happen often though if ever. Hasn't happened yet after all, though I admit to being pretty young hehe."
I'm kinda embarrassed by the question, and try to hide my face by looking down and eating, because I can feel myself blushing by the end of my response once the anger of answering the last question had faded.

((saving time by putting down here some questions Irine has for the mages, but that she wouldn't want to derail the current conversation for, so she'd wait for after the Q&A session is over to ask.))
"Um, each night, there's been a series of pulses of void magic traveling through the fire magic lines around the country, starting mostly from the east but there's one way back at the fire... capital. place. ruins. thing. who's name I kinda forgot. Anyway, they've been acting to weaken fire magic at least all over. I was wondering if it was affecting you guys too? or is it just fire? Anyway, um, I think I can counteract it, sorta, at least in the area around me. I... The way I interact with magic is kinda the exact opposite of how those void magic pulses work. If I choose to do so, I can enhance all the fire in a pretty big area around me, though it's nothing like the whole country or anything. The thing is, people in this world have magic inside them and as a part of them. The last time that I manipulated the fire inside a person, it was really really painful for them, but at the time I wasn't boosting it, I was dragging it down into the ground below them, and it was an asshole racist fire mage that attacked me cuz I wouldn't be his servant. So I don't really know if me boosting all the fire magic in the area around the camp would have side-effects on the people in it. It's a pretty effortless thing for me to do, so I could show you if that would help, but I don't want to hurt people just by trying to stop the stupid void-pulses."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:07:55 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: January 28, 2018, 11:17:50 am »

((UGH have I missed a LOT. TWO updates and more?! Auto me if possible because of frustration in not being able to get a reply through))

Theri; Campaign

...I'm lost now. :-\ Desynchronized with everyone else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: January 28, 2018, 11:25:27 am »

((No, you haven't missed a lot. we're mostly in a holding pattern while Ike does his thing attempting to retrieve Alan.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7278 on: January 28, 2018, 06:41:01 pm »

"I would hope that what she wants with you, is you." she says while looking at the  embers drifting towards the unnaturally black sky.
"I found you because she asked me to. Ordered me to."
You notice the ambiguity in her statement. Does she mean you specifically or someone like you? A large crash interrupts your thoughts. Some support column finally gives way, causing a large part of the roof to crumble, sending up a rain of glowing embers.
"Yes, I know. Not the answer you're looking for."
She shrugs and makes a gesture to indicate helplessness. Perhaps she is not allowed to speak more, perhaps she doesn't know more, perhaps she wants to keep toying with you.
"A better answer to your question would be that she wants what all royals want from other royals: To use you."
She turns her head to look at you.
"You should seek to do the same: Use her to become stronger."
"It's what I do." she adds with a smile and a wink.

A while later, she abruptly gets up.
"Sadly, while pleasant, this conversation must come to an end. It is time for me to go."
She turns to face you as you get up.
"It was a pleasure meeting you, my Prince. As was fighting with you. This Knight of Silver salutes you."
She bows with one fist on her chest.
"If you keep this up, I am certain we shall meet again."

Napoleon was a bit confused and a bit disappointed. "After all of this: the sudden appearance in this... wherever we are, the fighting, and the revelation that it was all a test and a game, you and your Queen are content to leaving me? Mon Dieu, where am I supposed to go now?! What am I supposed to do?"

With a deep sigh, Napoleon managed to compose himself. If the Queen wishes to use him to her advantage, surely he must do the same. After all, the Doll Prince has no true master save himself. Napoleon then gave Amarante a bow. "Very well then mademoiselle, it seems that my new journey is only just beginning. No use pining for my life back home. No doubt that hiding in the house while interacting with the outside world via dolls disguised as people gets old very fast. If the Queen went through the trouble of getting you to find me yet haven't told you to take me to her, perhaps she instead told you where she expect me to go to next. I don't know where on earth am I, assuming that I'm even on planet Earth anymore."

Regardless of Lady Amarante's answer, Napoleon will take a burning plank from the museum to use as a torch.
"You'll find your way out of here." she says, still smiling that knowing smile, clearly knowing more than she is telling you.
"Farewell and good luck."

With that, she raises her arms. Lines of green light escapes her body, assembling into a humanoid shape above her. The shape gives you one final salute and flies away, disappearing into the darkness within a few seconds. When you look down again you see your doll staring at you, now back to normal, once again connected to you and under your control. Or so you feel, anyway. Maybe she has left some surprise for you, just waiting for the most inconvenient moment to spring it to you.

You approach the burning building. The heat is unbearable. You raise your hand to protect your face and eyes and try to grab a still burning plank. Even its non-burning portion is quite hot. You spend a few seconds shaking your hand after burning it. You revise your plan and use a piece of cloth to grab the plank instead, using it as an insulator.

You quickly move away from the burning building, not wanting to risk staying close to it more than you have to. As you walk away, you notice that several more lights have appeared while you were turned around, leading away from your current position. Old gas lamps have lit up, creating spots of light in the darkness. They reveal a path going away, ending on a small door against a great wall. Your torch would be of great help should you choose to follow it, helping light the way in the dark patches between the lamps.

Campaign: The Wandering Arms

Zechariah politely speaks with the heavily-accented gentleman, trying to weasel his way out of the strange conversation. Upon noticing the "clean men," he realizes the gravity of the situation. He puts his drink to his mouth and slowly sips away. After a bit of quick thinking, he put his drink down and turned to his new acquaintance.

"This 'other crew,' you said - they're in the back, right?" Zechariah smiles awkwardly, trying to appear as friendly as possible. "Can we go meet them? I'd love to see the sort of weight class you fight at."

Try to use this as an excuse to get up and leave with the fighting man. If this succeeds, try to slip away to the hallway containing the room where the meeting is being conducted, and try to alert Ike to the impending danger.

If there's time afterward, find the fighting man again and apologize for getting lost. No use in not making friends in a strange land, after all.

The man (who you realize still hasn't told you his name) is overjoyed by your proposal
"Haha! Good! Good!" the spiky man exclaims.
"Z Fighterz will be happy meeting boy."
The man grabs you by the shoulder and all but drags you with him, his armored hand gripping you close to him in a sort of half-hug, leading you towards the back. The 'clean men' watch you but make no move to follow you, instead talking with each other with... you're not sure. Anger? Concern?

The back room appears much more lively than the front. You can hear loud music and louder shouting as you make your way through the corridors leading there. When you judge you've gone on far enough, you make your move.
"And so Metal Warriorz sendz their bestest dance-fighter out on the arena. Z Fighterz sendz me. And Metal Warriorz are all shoutingz-"
"Erm, may I be excused for a moment?" you ask.
"Huh? Wazup?"
"Well, you see, I need to use the little boys' room. I think I had a bit too much to drink."
The man things about it for a few seconds. You can feel the alcohol in his breath.
"Oh! Oh, sure!" he says with a smile.
"Meet you in back room then!" he adds.
You quickly move away, leaving the man behind.

You move through the corridors until you find a stairway leading up. The guard stationed there says you can go up and so you do, climbing the stairs and reaching the room Ike is in. Once there you deliver your warning to Ike.

Campaign: The Hills of Midnight

I shake my head.
"It's a minor annoyance really. I want people to be independent, to accomplish things themselves and grow. I don't want people dependent on me, it makes them lesser than if they simply learned to stand on their own. So worship actually is counterproductive to me. someone that wants to serve me though, just one or two, can actually be a nice thing. There's quite a few things I'm bad at or simply could use some help with after all. But even then I'd want them to have a large degree of independence. And yes, I know that independence means making mistakes or doing things I don't like or whatever. It's just... it would need to be something that they want to do, not something they're compelled to do or they think it's their duty or anything like that. And really, it's just... I havn't earned it, at least not in my mind. So I don't go looking for people to serve me. If someone chooses to, and isn't just trying to enslave themselves through blind faith or use me to further their own goals, then that'd be a really nice thing. I don't expect it to happen often though if ever. Hasn't happened yet after all, though I admit to being pretty young hehe."
I'm kinda embarrassed by the question, and try to hide my face by looking down and eating, because I can feel myself blushing by the end of my response once the anger of answering the last question had faded.
"What exactly is your definition of 'wanting' to serve you? If someone feels they should serve you, that it's the right thing to do, that it's their duty... isn't this the same as them wanting to serve you? In the end it is still their choice."
"What my friend is trying to say is that it might happen more often than you think."
"Look at all those people." the mage says, making a gesture towards the recruits gathered around the oversized pot Nikolai just transformed or others standing around eating, talking, preparing their tents, going about their work.
"Many joined to protect their homes or to fight their enemies but many joined because of you. Sure, some are afraid of you, but to others you're a hero and a savior. You have not asked them to, but they see you as both a leader and a comrade. They WANT to see you as their leader, as their ally and friend, because it gives them hope. But it's not just because of what they think you can do for them."
"There's also those who respect you, who admire what you've done, your morality and the power to see it through. They would follow you where you led them, they would give their lives to protect you, they would do your bidding if they knew what you wanted. That sounds like a follower to me."
The mage crosses his arms. He seems quite passionate about the subject.
"Don't sell yourself short."

((saving time by putting down here some questions Irine has for the mages, but that she wouldn't want to derail the current conversation for, so she'd wait for after the Q&A session is over to ask.))
"Um, each night, there's been a series of pulses of void magic traveling through the fire magic lines around the country, starting mostly from the east but there's one way back at the fire... capital. place. ruins. thing. who's name I kinda forgot. Anyway, they've been acting to weaken fire magic at least all over. I was wondering if it was affecting you guys too? or is it just fire? Anyway, um, I think I can counteract it, sorta, at least in the area around me. I... The way I interact with magic is kinda the exact opposite of how those void magic pulses work. If I choose to do so, I can enhance all the fire in a pretty big area around me, though it's nothing like the whole country or anything. The thing is, people in this world have magic inside them and as a part of them. The last time that I manipulated the fire inside a person, it was really really painful for them, but at the time I wasn't boosting it, I was dragging it down into the ground below them, and it was an asshole racist fire mage that attacked me cuz I wouldn't be his servant. So I don't really know if me boosting all the fire magic in the area around the camp would have side-effects on the people in it. It's a pretty effortless thing for me to do, so I could show you if that would help, but I don't want to hurt people just by trying to stop the stupid void-pulses."
"This is very troubling news. We need to alert the Headwater as soon as possible."
"The weakening of Fire magic won't affect us directly and should not affect Chizra either. However both the imbalance created and the Dark magic could be dangerous if left unchecked."
"Even if they weren't, all the Fire magic they are draining... what would someone do with such power?"
"Not to mention that Ineth is taken. If this is the Sovereignty's doing then they are far more powerful than we realized. And the mages sent to Ineth..."
"They must be warned! They can't face such dark power on their own!"

It takes a minute or two for them to discuss the implications of what you've just told them. It's bad news in more ways than one. When the discussion is finished they finally address your concerns.

"Removing this corruption is certainly something we must strive to do, if possible, but... Directly manipulating the Flow of another is a... difficult matter to discuss."
"One's Flow will usually resist outside interference but doing so is a very unpleasant experience."
"From what I understand you have used your ability in the past but it never affected others. It only affected the Fire mage and only when you focused on him."
"Perhaps your ability can only influence those with powerful Fire magic in them. Perhaps if you merely focus on strengthening fire there will be no pain."
"We can always get a volunteer and experiment. I'm sure there are many willing around and it should be harmless, right?"
"Well, Fire magic is connected to certain powerful emotions. It might not hurt them but it might have other psychological effects, perhaps not pronounced enough to be visible with a short test."

((UGH have I missed a LOT. TWO updates and more?! Auto me if possible because of frustration in not being able to get a reply through))

Theri; Campaign

...I'm lost now. :-\ Desynchronized with everyone else.
What Lenglon said. It's just talking with each others and NPCs until you decide to advance time. Which works out well for me since I don't have to force you to stop when it's time to resync with Ike. So don't worry, take your time.

Sorry for the erratic frequency of updates. Sometimes I have lots of time, others not so much. Sometimes I don't feel like writing, sometimes I do. So I try to write whenever I feel I can, because I feel like otherwise this story will never be over.

Maximus: External Storage and Armour, Fore Section

<<We'll meet you there.>>

John points in the direction of the Way Station.  "Okay, let's get moving and meet up with Icarus.  You guys ready?"  <<People not here in the ship with me,
 what's your status?>>

Get ready to roll out; check on others.
The others are fine...ish. The book guy is still missing his arm but he doesn't appear to be dying, at least not yet. Saevus is still Saevus, a bit weaker due to this place's dampening effect but still a mighty tank. The dwarf is becoming dangerously sober and might start a tantrum soon, perhaps you should include that in your travel plans.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: January 28, 2018, 07:23:57 pm »

"You'll find your way out of here." she says, still smiling that knowing smile, clearly knowing more than she is telling you.
"Farewell and good luck."

With that, she raises her arms. Lines of green light escapes her body, assembling into a humanoid shape above her. The shape gives you one final salute and flies away, disappearing into the darkness within a few seconds. When you look down again you see your doll staring at you, now back to normal, once again connected to you and under your control. Or so you feel, anyway. Maybe she has left some surprise for you, just waiting for the most inconvenient moment to spring it to you.

You approach the burning building. The heat is unbearable. You raise your hand to protect your face and eyes and try to grab a still burning plank. Even its non-burning portion is quite hot. You spend a few seconds shaking your hand after burning it. You revise your plan and use a piece of cloth to grab the plank instead, using it as an insulator.

You quickly move away from the burning building, not wanting to risk staying close to it more than you have to. As you walk away, you notice that several more lights have appeared while you were turned around, leading away from your current position. Old gas lamps have lit up, creating spots of light in the darkness. They reveal a path going away, ending on a small door against a great wall. Your torch would be of great help should you choose to follow it, helping light the way in the dark patches between the lamps.

(I like the way Harry and Xantalos title their posts and have considered doing something similar.)

♚A Doll Prince's Journey Begins♚

"Some help you are," Napoleon grumbled bitterly. "Keep your secrets to yourself as long as you can. I'll figure them out soon enough."

Looking down at the doll before him, Napoleon made it move its limbs around a bit to check whether he actually has complete control over it. Satisfied, he banished it with a thought. Feeling as if a piece of himself that was once lost has returned, Napoleon felt a bit better and he then assessed his current situation. Perhaps the Queen didn't want him brought to her not just because she wants to toy with him some more but because she wants to see how he would function on his own. If that was true, then the test hasn't ended after all. He could've simply just passed the initiation and thus are being led to the next part of the test. The fact that those oil lamps spontaneously lit up a path to a door in the distance seemed to support that theory. No matter: Napoleon will deal with whatever obstacles that stand in his way. Though he lost the fight, Napoleon have learned several valuable lessons from fighting Lady Amarante and isn't likely to fall for similar tactics that any potential enemies will use against him. If he had to drown in a flood of murderous dolls any who stand between him and this Queen he intend to meet, so be it. If she wants to use him as a pawn, so be it. After all, with a few clever moves, even a pawn can become a queen, the most powerful chess piece in the game. After all, he is the Doll Prince and he does not intend to fall through the cracks on the path to destiny.

Walk toward the door while being alert to any dangers along the way.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:22:55 am by Sir Elventide »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: January 28, 2018, 07:54:00 pm »

Alan, Attention Seeker

"Ike! Iiiiiike! Ike the spike! No? I mean you're busy and all, but I'm your pal? Oh wait, you're trying to get my eyes back, aren't you? Good on ya, bud! Go-getter, that's what you are! I'll leave ya to it, good job buddy. See ya around! Aha ha ha! Get it? Because you're getting my eyes."

Alan decides to talk to ... oh, he'd forgotten to talk to ... the non-burninatrix female in the party. Terri? Alan wasn't entirely sure, but he wasn't Alan for being uncertain, so he rolled with it.

"Heya Terri, what's cooking? Actually heck, that'd be more of an Irine joke. Get it? She burns things? Cooking? It's funny!

Anyway, how's it hanging? That just means what's popping, which means what's good, which means what's cool, which means what's topical,
 which is a roundabout way of asking what's currently hip in your vicinity, all of which are pretty much just different ways to say hi. Cool, huh?
 Being incorporeal really seems to be helping my brain on account of not existing and all that. I was gonna ask you something, just gimme
a minute, it slipped my kiwi."

He projects exaggerated hemming and hawing into Theri's thoughts for around a minute before he speaks again.

"Ah, I remember now! What'd we come here for again? I mean like to this world in the first place. I've been doing a lot of shenanigans recently so I kinda forgot, but I just realized I might be able to make it a lot easier what with the situation I'm in right now."

Talk with my friends! Include Theri in the conversation too, Alan is an inclusive guy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: January 28, 2018, 07:57:00 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Sometimes you just gotta fight the power, my man. Does it really matter if you send them into a reverse ambush or you say you've got me held here and then we collectively slit their throats when they come check? Key thing really would be to make sure none of 'em live to tell the tale, eh?"

Propose we don't screw around with an ambush and just kill the lot of them in a clandestine fashion within the inn.

Or, failing that, just send the bastards on a wild goose chase instead. Really I'm just interested in getting back to the party reasonably unmolested and the rest is mostly just details.

In any case, deliver the WMD into this fellow's caring hands. Surely he'd know a good use for it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: January 28, 2018, 08:08:53 pm »

"I-I-I"
I'm feeling really overwhelmed here.
"Um-uh-I-That... That's a lot of people."
Yeah, my face is completely flush right now.
"I, I didn't... I'm not ready for... Uh, I..."
I glance around, feeling like I need a rescue but not at all sure where help could come from or how.
"I... I guess... I... Uh..."
My ears are down, my tails low, my arms close to my sides.
"Ah... Um... I..."
I take a slow, deep breath.
"I'm not... real-ly sure. how. t-to... re-spond... to that... It's- a bit. over... It's a bit much. I..."
Another slow, deep breath.
"I'm not sure I can do right by this many. That... that kind of devotion deserves real individual care and... And I'm not sure I'm up to giving it the kind of treatment it deserves. I... I mean... I can try... It's just... I... wow. Um. I... Uh... Um..."

"I've only targeted a person that one time, so I really don't know what will happen... Um, do you need any special detection things to see if... um, here."
Without moving my physical body, I seize both the table's lantern-flame and a section of empty air partway down the table, and after pausing for a moment to see if the mages have noticed what I've done before I've even caused any effects upon my targets, boost the flames within them both.
"Can you tell what I'm doing right now? What two areas are under my influence at this moment?"

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: January 28, 2018, 08:12:36 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Sometimes you just gotta fight the power, my man. Does it really matter if you send them into a reverse ambush or you say you've got me held here and then we collectively slit their throats when they come check? Key thing really would be to make sure none of 'em live to tell the tale, eh?"

Zechariah intrudes upon the meeting, quietly apologizing to the Boss for his interruption. He looks towards Ike and says, "We're being hunted. We don't have much time before they find us here, those men at the corner table."

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: January 29, 2018, 11:51:05 pm »

(Oops, sorry for my delay. I've been a bit busy for the past few days. Oh, and I'm fine with you speeding things up.)

Stephano Falcone

Stephano stayed silent for a few seconds.

She deserves to know the truth, but I can't risk telling her. She and her fellow revolutionists might turn against me if they discover that I killed one of their own. I can't take that chance, not when I'm so close to finally gaining my freedom. Sorry, Iris. Perhaps it's better that you never know the truth.

Finally, he answered without turning back to face her.

"Yes, Mantis is dead. I..." Stephano's voice cracked. "...couldn't save him. Sorry."

Stephano exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Clean up the dishes. Find a place to sit down. Withdraw my gun. Make sure it's loaded and ready to be used at a moment's notice. Then sit and wait.
Insert witty signature here

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: January 30, 2018, 12:26:37 am »

(Xantalos, it seems that I was able to add Alan's additional madness to my sig after all.)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: January 30, 2018, 01:52:24 am »

((Just you wait until I turn that madness to genius by solving the puzzle ww’ve been trying to solve for the whole campaign.

That being where’s this rogue bond former, of course. Just need someone to remind Alan of it and he can use his pseudo-omniscience to search for the guy.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: January 30, 2018, 06:32:28 pm »

<Svajoklis, Inside Maximus>

"Thank you John. With any luck, transport section will have something to get us to the medbay. I'm halfway hoping that we find some people there, the alternatives come in utter shit and worse."

Go to the transport hub.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: January 30, 2018, 06:58:22 pm »

"No kidding.  We can't guarantee anyone we meet is friendly, either; at least one person on board wants nothing to do with us."

Move out
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: January 30, 2018, 07:06:33 pm »

Kosak Durar:

"Aye, sir."

Move out!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 521