Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126137 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Storm Coming
« Reply #5205 on: October 14, 2015, 07:45:30 pm »

"Everything is pain! But say, because you're coming past, how about you pick me up? I have an idea. Ever played Ark: Survival Evolved? Ah, what am I saying, you're not a human. I did back before the entities took me. Great game. Had these cute tiny little flying dinosaurs with demonically powerful jaws called Dimorphodons. The rode on the player's shoulder. Since we're currently in a video game, how about I become one of them things, you carry me over to Nick, fling me at him, and I'll eat him!"

Morph into a dimorphodon to get rid of the burned flesh. Since I'm manipulating biomass it shouldn't carry over, right? Then fly onto Saevus's shoulder and wait there.

Dimorphodons: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimorphodon
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: October 14, 2015, 07:49:41 pm »

((Alan is best teammate))

Finish it up!  If I have a shot, take it.  Otherwise, get some more ammo going- should be able to touch the unit to get good copies.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: October 14, 2015, 08:26:14 pm »

"Hey, you wanna refuse free food I can only cry for the food. Now then, gotta make use of this fire."

Toast as many marshmallows as possible before my teammates put the fire out.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: October 14, 2015, 11:36:20 pm »

Wake up pretty please?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: October 15, 2015, 12:35:36 am »

Campaign, Ike!

Perform toasting of marshmallows. From outside the tent if possible, of course. Have I even entered the tent?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: October 16, 2015, 07:04:16 am »

"How quickly dost thou needst to fly?"

Take the the flying lizard with me and attempt to find the thunderbird. If Rune makes the foolish decision of "GOTTA GO FAST", launch him with the blingcannon. Otherwise just toss him in Nick's direction. Commence operation "drown Nick in rebar" afterwards.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: October 16, 2015, 08:57:00 am »

Alright, time to give myself an upgrade. Inject myself with a plasmid, then run in Plasmid arm-gun a blazing!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: October 16, 2015, 10:20:06 am »

Team A
((Sorry I would have posted this earlier, but I didn't see the turn))
"I'm doing okay for now. So far I've been able to counteract whatever she does, but I don't know if I can keep it up for long.Yeah, we need to get moving.
Hand her the gun, if she wants it, otherwise keep it drawn. Keep the shield up, and follow the footprints
If she takes the gun, "I'm trusting you with this. If you think you're losing your mental grip, or you have any other problems, let me know immediately.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: October 16, 2015, 02:04:11 pm »

"I must go as fast as possible! I must make my foe's HP Zero! Oh god what am I saying."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: October 16, 2015, 02:23:51 pm »

Team A

Take a moment to rest. Figure out if I have enough life left to charge up one more time.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: October 16, 2015, 02:45:57 pm »

"I must go as fast as possible! I must make my foe's HP Zero! Oh god what am I saying."
((By the way, the blingcannon method will probably kill you might be dangerous. This is likely to lead to accidental teamkilling hilarity.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: October 16, 2015, 02:52:43 pm »

((I honestly don't care. I'm a small gliding lizard bird. I should be able to survive. If I die, at least I became the biggest living dart in the world.))

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: October 17, 2015, 01:53:46 pm »

George - Storm Coming

"Oh come on!  At least buy me dinner first!"

"Hey!  Let me go or you'll be sorry!  I'm warning you!  Don't make me do something I'll regret!"

If I still have control of my head, then try biting down on one of the tendrils in a futile attempt to escape.  Yes, one of those electrical-discharge tendrils.  I'm sure that's not a horribly stupid idea at all.

If I can't do that, then instead begin complaining about being Nick's hostage.  Try to loudly complain so much that it annoys Nick into letting me go.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5218 on: October 18, 2015, 08:38:36 pm »

Campaign

<It only hurts since the Games. My natural method was damaged when I was rescued from my home, and it's still only partly repaired. I think my abilities are giving you entities trouble replicating or fixing, like the style of design we use is really different.>
I don't need, or even want, to put out the fire, I just move it all off the tent and into the air above it. I'll hang on to the flames for later since they're here anyway. anyways, I'll continue making sure everybody is out, then I'll leave the tent myself.

EDIT for clarity: Am moving all flames off the tent, which will stop the tent from burning anymore. Am not leaving seed-flames on the tent to continue collecting. If I want to do that, I can do it after everyone and everything we want to keep is out of it first.
Alan very much did not shove a burning marshmallow down Nikolai's throat. He's wearing a scarf around his mouth to prevent exactly that!

"Really?"
Help everyone out of the tent then untsar it so there is less to burninate.
((Eh, it was just for comedic effect, more of a rule of funny sort of thing. I didn't roll for it or anything and it didn't cause any damage. It just sounded like an Alan thing to do. Really, Alan shouldn't even have had enough time to walk towards the tent.))

Irine makes a ball of fire over the tent, extinguishing the tent in the process. It only received minor damage.
Nikolai and Irine help everyone and their belongings get out of the tent and then Nikolai untsars the tent. The piece of cloth that was the tent is in a miserable state, being more holes than fabric. It's a miracle it hasn't fallen apart. The sword is pretty much in the same state it was before it was tsared.

"Hey, you wanna refuse free food I can only cry for the food. Now then, gotta make use of this fire."

Toast as many marshmallows as possible before my teammates put the fire out.
Campaign, Ike!

Perform toasting of marshmallows. From outside the tent if possible, of course. Have I even entered the tent?

((You managed to exit the tent without trouble... last turn was it? You were in it and then exited to go to Alan, that's what I remember.))

The two of you jump up and down next to the tent, holding sticks with marshmallows on them, trying to get them close to the fire above the tent.

Everyone
We can assume that you ate what little food you had left + marshmallows and are now just thirsty. Maybe a bit tired from walking a good part of the night and then not sleeping all that well, but not so tired that it's impeding you in any way.

OOC
((Alan is best teammate))

Finish it up!  If I have a shot, take it.  Otherwise, get some more ammo going- should be able to touch the unit to get good copies.
Quick question. Take the shot even if you can tell there is the danger of damaging teammates?
Also, remove the ammo clip and hold it on your hand to summon more over the hole?
If there's no answer by... whenever I start writing the turn, I'll assume yes to both.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: October 18, 2015, 08:44:35 pm »

((Could I join?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 521