Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1127792 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Everybody Lies
« Reply #4785 on: August 25, 2015, 07:47:01 pm »

Team B
Dodge, evade, backpedal, buy time to write up a laser to take out as many of the mannequins pressuring me at once as possible. Continue to not laser teammates, and make sure not to back into a corner or let myself get surrounded.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: August 25, 2015, 07:49:23 pm »

((Maybe you have to roll for the passthrough, and you splat on the front side if you fail?  I dunno.))
((Why would I splat? it doesn't logic. If I miss then I freeze on the far side and become a foxsicle))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: August 25, 2015, 08:38:42 pm »

I have perfect idea: summon Pepto Bismol! Chug it like a 4-litre coke.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: August 25, 2015, 09:38:29 pm »

Team A

Keep on charging.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: August 25, 2015, 11:45:10 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Wonder where our friend's smuggled himself off to. Could wait for him to appear, or keep moving and assume he's following. What do the rest of you think?"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: August 26, 2015, 02:23:05 am »

"Keep moving. Definitely keep moving."

Ugh my head. Try to figure out why I passed out.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4791 on: August 26, 2015, 05:57:22 am »

Staging Area

I think we have 4-5 people here? Good enough for a small mission. Anyone has any suggestions?

Saevus and the shadowman materialize on the mansion's balcony overlooking the plaza at the centre of the town.
"Hey, everyone, gather around! It's more fun if I do this with an audience."

"Eh you! 'Eady for rund 2?"

Rush forward like a ram, and punch this guy in the face.

@Toaster
You charge John, but it looks like he's too absorbed with whatever he's doing to notice you. By the time he does and starts dodging, it's too late. You punch John, sending him flying into the sky until all you can see of him is a small black spot.

<Looks like John is blasting off again!>

Tosater
Hey, you can see your house from here!
No, wait, you could see your house from down there too, so that probably doesn't count.
But you can see the entire staging area from here, that ought to count for something.

((Your question is the answer. If you need to know more, then you already know what you need.
Man, I shouldn't had started reading the Unix Koans.))

You grab the man's rod and he uses it to pull you up towards the bridge.

"Nah, don't mention it." the man says as he pulls you over the railing and onto the bridge.
"Besides, if you stayed in there, you'd have scared all my fish away!" he adds jokingly as he wipes the water on his shirt.

"As for aliens... Yes, I suppose one could call them that."
"Aliens?!" the crow caws in surprise, grabs the fish with its legs  and gets ready to fly while quickly looking around.
"Are they here to take our fish?" it adds.
"Hehe, no, I think not. Our women, probably." the man continues to joke.
"Anyway, you can follow me to town if you want. We can get you a room and you can meet the others. I'll explain on the way."
George's left eye starts twitching as he watches the crow speak, and he lets out a small nervous laugh at the man's joke.  George responds to the man:
"Er...Yes, that sounds...great.  Yes, please explain everything to me.  Also, what's your name?"

To the crow, George says, while staring:
"Hello....crow.  What's your name?  Do you happen to know a certain girl named Alice?  I believe she's good friends with the White Rabbit."

(xGeorge'sPsychex)
"Roger D. Drake, at your service." the man says with a small bow.
The crow jumps on his shoulder as your group begins walking towards the town.
"I knew Alice once!" *caw* "She run and run and run and run. But could not get away! Always stayed the same."
The man continues speaking, responding to your question to the crow.
"People call him Nick, although that's not his real name. But, seeing as his real name can't be translated to English, I suppose it's as good a name as any."

"Anyway, do you believe in magic?"
"Do you believe in fairies?" *caw* the crow asks, flapping its wings slightly to maintain its balance.
"Shhh."

Campaign

have I seen River? Or heard him? Is he hiding inside me?
You think you caught his smell, but the combination of the wind and being on Ike's hands made it hard to tell where it was coming from or whether it was old or new.

You don't feel like there's something inside you beyond your last meal.

What's your fur colour like? Is it black close to the paws like in most foxes?

I have perfect idea: summon Pepto Bismol! Chug it like a 4-litre coke.
Oh dear... You asked for it.
And of course it's double 6s, what else would it be.
You are now trapped inside a giant plastic bottle filled with Pepto Bismol. It is glowing slightly.

"Keep moving. Definitely keep moving."

Ugh my head. Try to figure out why I passed out.
Probably because you tried Tsaring an entire two storey building, including its foundation, pushing at the surrounding earth?
If you had more power or better endurance, you might had been able to hold on.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: August 26, 2015, 08:08:38 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Well, looks like the public has spoken."

See if I can make Alan's bottle fall over, then start rolling him off into a mission-appropriate direction, which would presumably be eastward.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: August 26, 2015, 08:09:37 am »

"Hello again!  I see you communicate via punches?  I don't think I'll land like you, though."

A hang glider, obviously.  Sail around and observe the staging area by air.

((What about an Entity Challenge?  Shouldn't be awful long, and it'd be a nice mix of violence and character development from an entity, especially if we pick a wordier one like Drake.  In fact, he'd probably be my first choice if Harry didn't mind missing out.  Which of course brings up a question on how much, if any, "dibs" a player has on things relevant to their character's entity.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: August 26, 2015, 08:24:02 am »

Team A
Start to pick up the pace at least to catch up with my teammate, avoiding the tripwire he mentioned.
"Hey, do you have an idea of where to go next? Our spooky "friend" is coming this way."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: August 26, 2015, 08:27:05 am »

((What about an Entity Challenge?  Shouldn't be awful long, and it'd be a nice mix of violence and character development from an entity, especially if we pick a wordier one like Drake.  In fact, he'd probably be my first choice if Harry didn't mind missing out.  Which of course brings up a question on how much, if any, "dibs" a player has on things relevant to their character's entity.))

((I wouldn't mind at all if you fought that guy. Though maybe you'd like to fight one that everybody hasn't met and spoken to at length. I'd like to see the Rhymerer in action, for instance.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: August 26, 2015, 08:31:23 am »

My coloration is similar to that of red tailed foxes. orangish-brown body, white belly, black near the paws that fades into the same color as the body as you go up, white at the end of the tail, band of black low on the tail but white on the actual underside afterwards which isn't usually visible. white on the inside of the ears.

And @ checking if he's inside me I mean I'm suspicious that his attempt to eat me was a form of possession attempt, and that when he aborted it, he left himself inside me instead of me inside him, and that he might try to take over my mind/body at any time. I'm checking myself, my smell, my actions, my mind, to try to find any foreign influence. That's also why I used self-addressed telepathy, in an attempt to communicate with River in the case that he's sectioned himself off in a part of my mind. The trigger for my innate telepathy is the inability to speak, so he should have access to it assuming I'm correct even if he can't use comwire telepathy... assuming that the functionality for that wasn't rewired too, since the access to that is tied to my respawn mechanic as per my original design.

If Ike ended up putting me down to complete his actions, then I'll burn the last of my flame generation ability to change back to hybrid form. If he is still carrying me though, then I'd prefer to stay in his arms and stay in my current form.

If I'm in hybrid, then I'll go to the ruins of the shirt I had JUST gotten, and see if it's salvageable or I can find a replacement. If so, then I'll put it on.

((I think players specifically do *not* have dibs on things relating to their entity. There's an Entity-interaction story going on in the background, and people that want to investigate that are going to have to interact without limits with several different people's entities. For example I have an ongoing interaction with Charlie, who is someone else's entity. Mine's Stellar.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: August 26, 2015, 08:41:25 am »

Guess I'll be waiting for Charlie to do his thing.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: August 26, 2015, 09:02:05 am »

Staging Area

"Roger D. Drake, at your service." the man says with a small bow.
The crow jumps on his shoulder as your group begins walking towards the town.
"I knew Alice once!" *caw* "She run and run and run and run. But could not get away! Always stayed the same."
The man continues speaking, responding to your question to the crow.
"People call him Nick, although that's not his real name. But, seeing as his real name can't be translated to English, I suppose it's as good a name as any."

"Anyway, do you believe in magic?"
"Do you believe in fairies?" *caw* the crow asks, flapping its wings slightly to maintain its balance.
"Shhh."
George answers the question, with uncertainty evident in his voice:
"Uh...no.  Sorry Nick, I don't believe in fairies either."
George sighs, and continues speaking:
"But...I used to think aliens were nothing more than science fiction, and I was completely wrong on that.  Let me guess, magic is real too?  Am I going to run into Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny while I'm here?  Wouldn't surprise me at this point..."

((Edit: I agree with Toaster.  I also vote for an entity challenge mission.  However, I would prefer it be related to Stellar.  I'm curious of what's been going on with her trial.))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:15:33 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: August 26, 2015, 09:39:26 am »

((Stellar or Rhymerer would be interesting as well, though one that's barely done anything could open up new interaction as well.  Like Valiant through Giant on the list; the end two don't even have names, and I can't recall seeing much from the others.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 521