Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125293 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!!
« Reply #4245 on: July 05, 2015, 08:29:25 pm »

I'm not sure why fire that isn't burning anything would generate smoke in the first place, but okay.

I then move towards the opening, not actually going into it but instead leaning against the wall near the doorway out of the line of sight of anyone entering the chamber.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4246 on: July 05, 2015, 08:36:23 pm »

I'm not sure why fire that isn't burning anything would generate smoke in the first place, but okay.
That's what I said. Magically generated fire doesn't have smoke. So you won't be detected because of it.
You know, just trying to make a positive comment about the situation.
Or maybe just being an idiotic captain obvious.
Either or.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: July 05, 2015, 08:38:08 pm »

*Lenglon shrugs*
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: July 05, 2015, 09:43:36 pm »

If I'm not already at briefing, go there. If I am there...

"What will we be fighting?"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: July 05, 2015, 09:46:10 pm »

Remain silent, wait for mission to start.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: July 05, 2015, 10:10:15 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: July 06, 2015, 07:07:12 am »

Wait for the mission.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: July 06, 2015, 07:44:38 am »

"Hm... that's two people, probably armored, plus maybe a third humanoid abomination coming our way. Magical bullshit at work, no doubt. Be ready for extra murder."

Find an inconspicuous location to hide in, and maybe observe who's coming.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: July 06, 2015, 09:47:20 am »

If unconscious, wake up. If in the sewers or subways, climb up or find a way out
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: July 06, 2015, 12:45:53 pm »

<I don't think they're here to sell cookies. Let's kill them and take their stuff. Shoot first ask questions later.>

Find a place to hide and keep watch. Get ready for extra murder.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: July 06, 2015, 03:23:01 pm »

Alan, Campaign

Continue charging my balls.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4256 on: July 06, 2015, 09:37:25 pm »

Staging Area

If I'm not already at briefing, go there. If I am there...

"What will we be fighting?"
"You'll learn when you get there~ Don't wanna to spoil the fun now."

"Speaking of which, I think we've had enough chit-chat. Time to start the fun!"

He snaps his fingers. And with that, everything goes dark.

Final Round

Walk out of the building. Look for places where the building looks weak. Blast them repeatedly. I'll bring this damn building down.
Heh, good idea. Didn't see that coming.

You start heading out. The shaking stops after a while and the building still stands, although there are cracks on it. You're not really sure if it's simply cracked paint or something worse. From the pieces of rubble that have fallen in certain places, you'd guess it's the second one.

You manage to make your way outside (the people trying to get out are smart enough to keep their distance and not get in your way). It looks like a bomb went off close to the centre of the island, where those tall buildings used to be. A large cloud of dust has risen in the air, both from what you assume was an explosion and from the buildings that have recently crumbled and collapsed close to it. There's also smoke rising, as if something is burning.

You don't spend much time looking at whatever that was, instead looking for places you could damage to easily knock down the building. You find a lightly cracked support column and try to blast it down, but your blasts are weak and you don't manage to do much to it other than chip a small piece off of it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If unconscious, wake up. If in the sewers or subways, climb up or find a way out

Campaign

I then move towards the opening, not actually going into it but instead leaning against the wall near the doorway out of the line of sight of anyone entering the chamber.
You go join Ike and Nikolai and Alan, standing beside and slightly behind them, because the tunnel is not that large.

Alan, Campaign

Continue charging my balls.

Goodness gracious great balls of basket!
You think that if you charge your balls anymore you might hurt yourself. You're already feeling like they're about to burst. And that probably wouldn't be good, especially in an enclosed space.

"Hm... that's two people, probably armored, plus maybe a third humanoid abomination coming our way. Magical bullshit at work, no doubt. Be ready for extra murder."

Find an inconspicuous location to hide in, and maybe observe who's coming.
You're fairly inconspicuous inside a collapsed tunnel inside a crack in the earth. You can always search for another hiding spot if you want though.

You don't see anyone coming (they're higher up and you're hiding) but you do hear them. They're walking this way. Silently for the most part. It takes them about a minute for them to say something, confirming their identity as humans, or probably humanoids. They're speaking quietly though, so you can't make out exactly what they're saying. You think one of them said something like "Who. Check things."
The pattern of their footsteps becomes irregular for a few seconds, then stops, then you hear a stone falling to the ground, then something like a grunt, then their footsteps continue moving towards you. Looks like they're going to pass somewhere on your right. Same side the slope that leads outside of this crack in the earth is.

You could just wait and hope they pass you by without them hurting or otherwise interacting with you. You could go ahead and kill them. Maybe go to a hiding spot closer to them to try and eavesdrop on what they're saying. Or maybe even get close enough to get a good look at them. Or something else.

The smell of the third human disappears for half a minute but then you catch it and the scent of another human as well. Maybe it's just something in the wind?

<I don't think they're here to sell cookies. Let's kill them and take their stuff. Shoot first ask questions later.>

Find a place to hide and keep watch. Get ready for extra murder.
I'm gonna tell you what I told Harry. You're pretty well hidden here, but you can go search for another hiding place if you want, maybe one that has an escape route. Because if someone comes for you here, you're completely cornered.

OOC
(Hmm, so what now? Am I unconscious, or did I just fall through the road again? Last, when will I get to where jumping out of high places won't hurt me, or since I get bigger the stronger I get, will it be a good idea to never jump, since it'll always hurt me?)
Well, I'm not going to say too much, but I'm going to say "Look at your stats and think about how stats work and what they mean in this game". Depending on the positives or negatives an action gets you, you can potentially succeed, always succeed, always overshoot, etc. I can elaborate in PM if you want, unless you want to tell your capabilities to everyone.
Oh, and I should also say that there was a reason I laughed when you selected your upgrades.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:43:54 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: July 06, 2015, 11:56:14 pm »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:06:46 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: July 07, 2015, 01:54:21 am »

Campaign, Ike!

Wait, listen. Prepare to dodge horrible death.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: July 07, 2015, 04:03:38 am »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:59:13 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 521