Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125058 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: I need guns. Lots of guns.
« Reply #1545 on: February 18, 2014, 05:49:30 pm »

"Oh, amnesiac, I got that. So, how do you know you aren't just an experienced blimp flier then a jet pilot? I was in the army, I'm way more qualified to do this then you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 18, 2014, 06:39:58 pm »

{Irine}
keep looking for useful information.

{Zoe}
Keep being a passenger in the car, unable to control when it arrives, and trying to get to Ed's.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 18, 2014, 11:19:45 pm »

((I was just asking because I didn't know if this was a situation like in Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex, where the subconscious is represented as some kind of physical construct where the ego inferior resides at that moment while the ego superior controls the body.))

Interface, Scion: <It's... probably for the better that he stammers like this. People won't take him seriously as a threat, which would be ideal this early in the mission. Misinformation is just as powerful as information itself.
...And he has manners. That counts too.>

Zechariah: You know what, go ahead and try again to find some information on my host's group and why he's in. Unless he notices, it's not like it'll hurt him or anything.
Host: >Go up the stairs to the balcony and look for any indicator of Raul. If anyone asks, Raul is expecting you. If you can't find Raul, tell someone that he's expecting you and you need to find him. Once you find where he is, proceed to that location.[/i]

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1548 on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:09 pm »

((Sorry for the delay, was a bit busy with other stuff...))

"Seems to be no one about. Ever wanted to be a fighter jet pilot like in Top Gun? Go get some explosives or heavy boxes or a gun or something and get into the cargo hold so we can kill this thing."
Look around for any convenient manuals on piloting a jet, then get into the jet seat and try to figure out how to fly this stupid thing.
There seems to be a hard copy checklist for emergency procedures hanging from a cord. It's also written in that language you can't understand, but the pictures look informative.

It takes a while to make sense of exactly what they're showing. Once you do, however, you realize that they show useful things like how to operate the landing gears, how to switch between flying modes, physically restart the computer, activate the APU, dump fuel, extend the radiator and solar panels, etc.

You skim through the checklist and memorize the parts that look important. Unfortunately, doing so takes you the entire turn. On the bright side, you should now be a lot better at flying this thing and be able to avoid some embarrassing mistakes.

"Hmmm..." Rune hums for a second looking at the pilot seat. He has incredibly vague memories of flying some sort of machine once, but they vanish the moment he tries to locate exactly when or where. He shakes his head. "Perhaps, you should allow me the first attempt at flying? I'm pretty sure that we will not end up in the side of a building. Let's figure out how this thing runs first, though. Is it fuel powered? Or does it use some sort of electric engine. If it uses an electric engine, we could dump the engine as a bomb in an attempt to destroy the robot- the extra current would probably overload it's power circuits... And probably destroy it. We would not survive, but if it destroyed it, it would be worth it."

Attempt to discover what engine the jet uses, then get into the driver seat and examine the controls.
From just looking at it, you can't figure out much more then that it uses fuel, some sort of scramjet/rocket engine combo. Probably not intended for more than getting cargo in orbit.

You sit in the copilot seat while your teammate tries to understand the checklist and look at the controls.

Well, it looks very simple to pilot. There's the control stick with a small joystick embedded in it, there's the lever between the pilots controlling the engines and there's the lever on your right controlling the hover rocket engines. There are also some standard instruments like an artificial horizon and a compass that is drawn with light on the window, like a HUD.
After that though... You could guess what some of these buttons and levers do, but you aren't 100% certain.

((Woo, I have my own chart!  Probably at least two!))

Keep on keeping on.  Time estimate remaining?
You'll be done halfway through the next turn.

Your artillery is mostly done now. The barrel is complete, along with some of the motors for rotating and elevating it.

((I think I like these powers.))

Imagine a place full of awesome free stuff and teleport to it.

Remember the room I'm in, then teleport around the city some to get a sense of the layout. After doing so, or upon seeing something that looks like the BETA, teleport back to the control room.
((Why don't you try that to see what happens? I assure you, nothing will go wrong and it will certainly not cause your character any dismemberment or psychological trauma.))

You look at a screen displaying the view from a camera. A moment to concentrate and you reappear at the place the camera was looking at. You wait a moment for your ability to recharge while you look around. Nothing around here but buildings and some kind of large satellite dish along with some antennas and smaller satellite dishes.

Wait, that black guy said the BETA was still in space, right?
You look up. Well, the stars are certainly different around here. And the moon is red with dark red craters, looks a bit smaller then Luna. You don't see anything resembling an alien robot though.

Meanwhile...

*grunt*

Look around bar while cradling drink. See if there's the targets.
Alan does nothing for now.

You grab the glass without actually drinking from it and look around.
This place is packed. You have a hard time spotting your targets, at least from this vantage point.

You could get up and try looking around, those guys aren't exactly inconspicuous, at least based on the pictures you last saw.
You could ask the bartender or some of the patrons, though that could attract attention to you.
Or you could make some molotovs, torch the place and stand at the exit to pick off anyone that makes it out alive.

"Wait, ducks can graze? That's news to me. Ah well. Singalong time!"

Ike clears his throat for a moment.

"I've been drivin' all night, my hands wet on the wheel~..."

Ike shall begin singing while typing on the keyboard.

>Keep on driving.
"Well, it's not really grazing. They're not eating grass. It's like chickens, ever seen a chicken? They go around, digging the dirt, looking for worms and whatnot. I've watched chicken do that. Never learned the English word for it though. Hmmm... Yes, chicken are nice, twist its head off, remove the feathers, roast it good... Some sauce, tomato, maybe some pepper, some curry. And something to go with it, some rice, some vegetables, yesssss...
Think you can get this guy to grab something to eat once we get to wherever we're going? I'm suddenly feeling a bit hungry."

"I've been drivin' all night, my hands wet on the wheel~..."
"There’s a voice in my head that drives my heeeel~"

You'll  arrive at your destination next turn.

Bryan
Faron's a highly trained man then, not just some goon.  Dang it, Edward would have to be tough, wouldn't he.
Keep trying to find more out, either about his capabilities or interesting life points.
Faron
Feeling patient: Threaten to kill whoever is coming, if that fails continue interrogation in other ways.
Feeling impatient: Threaten to kill whoever is coming, count to five, if he doesn't talk, kill him and search the body and the house.

You see glimpses of faces and voices but get nothing concrete.
You notice something though. He feels almost nothing during all this, he doesn't even think more than he has to. His thoughts, his actions, everything he does is focused. Efficient. Almost choreographed, like he has done it a thousand times.

You pull out your pistol and use it to hit the man in the chest.
"Tell me what you know. Where is she?" you ask very calmly.
The man looks at you but says nothing. At this point he's been hit hard enough he has trouble fighting back. Despite that, he tries to push you away.
You pull him up and shove him against a wall, smashing his head against a picture frame. You pull one arm behind his back in an armlock. The man grunts.
"I can do this all night. I don't get tired. Tell me what I want to know."
You keep pushing his arm until you feel something snap. The man screams. It's not a concern. There's nobody around here for miles.
"This all ends when you give me what I want."
"I'm..." the man takes a moment to catch his breath. "I'm not talking to you you arse-"
Another hit to the head. Pain teaches obedience.
You push the barrel of your gun against his head and cock it.
"If your life means nothing to you, then perhaps the life of the one you are waiting does?"
This gives him pause. Good.
"Perhaps I should torture and kill them instead? While you watch? Perhaps they'll be more cooperative?"
You see the lights of a car and hear it stopping outside the house.
"Tell me what I want to know and I will leave. They won't be hurt."
You pull him around to face the door, making sure he can see your gun pointing at it. Just a little more and he'll brake.
"Time's running out. Are you going to take them down with you?"
Another second. You hear people talking outside. Female.
"Fine! I- I'll tell you... Just don't hurt them." the man says quietly.

{Irine}
keep looking for useful information.

{Zoe}
Keep being a passenger in the car, unable to control when it arrives, and trying to get to Ed's.
Her mind is closed to you, memories unobtainable. You get nothing more than echoes.

Well, you could had told Morgan to drive faster. But that's not really important anymore since you have arrived at your destination.
You open the door and are about to get out when the other speaks.
"Hey, wait. Are you sure you want to do this?"
Your host pauses, one leg on the pavement while the other is still in the car. She can barely contain her anger.
"What kind of question is this?! Of course I want to do this! Don't you?"
"Okay, okay. Forget I asked. You go ahead, I... I'll just wait here."
You get out of the car and start walking towards the door, nervousness and anger mixing together.

((I was just asking because I didn't know if this was a situation like in Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex, where the subconscious is represented as some kind of physical construct where the ego inferior resides at that moment while the ego superior controls the body.))

Interface, Scion: <It's... probably for the better that he stammers like this. People won't take him seriously as a threat, which would be ideal this early in the mission. Misinformation is just as powerful as information itself.
...And he has manners. That counts too.>

Zechariah: You know what, go ahead and try again to find some information on my host's group and why he's in. Unless he notices, it's not like it'll hurt him or anything.
Host: >Go up the stairs to the balcony and look for any indicator of Raul. If anyone asks, Raul is expecting you. If you can't find Raul, tell someone that he's expecting you and you need to find him. Once you find where he is, proceed to that location.[/i]
((No, you're not an angel at his shoulder. This is closer to a good old demonic possession.
Also, never read that book. Think I only read the two first books. It was a long time ago. Both of those were gifts from a friend.))

"Your ability to maintain a positive attitude in situations like these annoys me."

You get nothing more than that he works for the Cause and is a spy on the Agency. ((Here's a sentence that shows I have no imagination when it comes to names. I could just call the Soviets the Empire and we'd complete this no imagination trio.))
And, unless you weren't paying attention, you already knew that thing.

You get up on the balcony and look around for somebody that looks hispanic. You see nothing. You have a feeling he's somewhere around here, though.
You get down the stairs again and ask that guy in the fancy suit sitting near the bar whether or not he knows where Raul is and tell him that he is expecting you. The man (after giving you a look of disdain for a couple of seconds) informs you that the man you are searching for is in one of the private rooms upstairs.
You head up the stairs once again and start walking towards the room the guy downstairs gave you.

Peregrine
...River? Please tell me that's you. Am I only able to see you? Oh, and..and what I'm thinking right now-that is what I just thought and what I'm...thinking now-can all be heard by the woman or I can choose to talk to her and not to talk to her (but to you) and all?
I can only talk to you and see what you see, for now at least. I won't be able to use my body.
And don't worry, your thoughts are your own. Neither I nor she can hear them. We can only hear what you want us to hear.

Oh. OH. Am I like a conscience to the woman? I can help with that! Hmm, let me see-this woman displays benevolence, the child is obviously either affected by what her peers tell her or she has a different belief in what just happened. Oh, and I'm probably a psychic or a medium.
Yes, I think that is a very apt assumption. You're more or less correct.
Let's see..before anything else: I will want to appear as the voice that..hrmm, lets her rethink what happened. I need to know why what just happened, happened. Perhaps if I try a direct, personally reflective-

To host:
What did I just do. Her name. What was her name again? Why was she here? I need to know this before anything else--so I know what to try to tell her. She wants distance, and I'll allow her distance, but keep watch...
Try to...erm, remember from her perspective-infer from my words on my intent. :)
((I'm not sure what you mean with the first question.
Your host is currently inside her car, driving towards the house of her friend (her friend's name is Ed, short for Edward) to warn him that he and his friend (Zoe, the girl who was speaking in red, the one that Lenglon's character is currently helping) are in danger, if that's what you're asking.))

The girl, Zoe, was a close friend of Ed. Ed brought her to your house because he hoped you could help her with your gift, the ability to see things.
The person Zoe loved was abducted some time ago and all attempts to find who did it have been unsuccessful so far. Zoe has not given up hope and has been searching ever since. They were hoping you could help with the search, that's why they were there.
Zoe left and presumably returned to Ed's house where she is staying temporarily, since Zoe's house has been damaged and needs repairs.
So how was my first-person talk there? Too...brusque? Erm, too cheesy? River? Riiiver~

Haha. I'm here Theri, I'm here. No need to call my name. he says with a small laugh of joy. Though I have to admit, the way you say it is kind of cute.
Anyway, you did well. Very well, in fact. I'm a bit surprised you adjusted so fast. You've got the right idea, trying to be subtle, acting like her conscience. Hopefully, we'll be able to help her with whatever troubles her.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:14:35 am by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 21, 2014, 12:16:11 am »

{Irine}
<Stellar? Is this conversation private? Are my thoughts private? I know we're being watched, but how much is actually observed?>
Chat with Stellar while I wait.

{Zoe}
Go inside and talk to Ed already!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 21, 2014, 07:14:15 am »

Check what the radio button is. I'll be needing it.
"Are you absolutely sure you can fly this thing?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: February 21, 2014, 09:05:22 am »

Check the instruments in the tower to see if I can find out where the BETA will land.

Also, search for anything useful. Especially fire extinguishers.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 21, 2014, 09:32:18 am »

Bryan
This man keeps a tight lid on his memories.  Hard to get anything while being careful.
Focus in on the lack of emotion and on how efficient he is, why is he like that?
Faron
Extract information, sterilize, leave without harming the people from the car, if possible.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:37:47 am by Alarith »
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 21, 2014, 09:33:41 am »

Keep teleporting around to get a feel for the layout of the city. Look for interesting places, and anything loose I could telekinetically do stuff with.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 21, 2014, 09:40:37 am »

John smiles as he works.  It's all coming together now...

Finish up.  When it's done, touch it to get a feel for its capabilities.  Does it have ammo or do I need to make that as well?

(Wonder if I can load it up with ClF3 shells?  That reminds me.)

"Hey entities, do we have to worry about collateral damage?  Or just keep it away from the core at any cost?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: February 21, 2014, 10:55:30 am »

"My master calls me, says 'I need you here!'~
And it's-a half past four and I'm shifting ge-ear~"

>Maintain vaguely murderous disposition and drive over to the destination.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: February 21, 2014, 01:41:11 pm »

Dance in order to attract attention Get up and look around unobtrusively.
Drink drink.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 22, 2014, 05:18:51 pm »

((The Artemis Fowl series was what got me into writing, so that's something good.))

Interface, Scion: <You would get along well with the Topaz, Emerald, and Amethyst-spectrum Guardians. They're known for having more pessimistic traits.>

Okay, obviously his subconscious is unwilling to give any more details about his work.

Host: >Enter the room where Raul is located. Present yourself as an Agent, and listen to what he has to say for now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:21:17 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 22, 2014, 05:44:17 pm »

"I used to get high with a Flygvapnet pilot. He told me that piloting's pretty simple when you get down it. Throttle up, press buttons, hope for the best. Seems many of the same aspects are shared in space flight. Now, get out of the co-pilot's seat and into the cargo hold. We are not suicide-bombing it, we are throwing explosives at it."
Prepare for launch.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1559 on: February 23, 2014, 01:45:37 pm »

Check what the radio button is. I'll be needing it.
"Are you absolutely sure you can fly this thing?"
Hmmm... There's something that looks like a very simple radio near the panel on your right, some sort of backup system probably. It's got a few empty audio jacks and a combination of headphones and microphone hanging from it.
"If you want to communicate, you can just use your interface. That silver thing on your wrist. It connects you to all your teammates. At least for this mission. Just think what you want to say and who you want to hear it and it will activate."
"I used to get high with a Flygvapnet pilot. He told me that piloting's pretty simple when you get down it. Throttle up, press buttons, hope for the best. Seems many of the same aspects are shared in space flight. Now, get out of the co-pilot's seat and into the cargo hold. We are not suicide-bombing it, we are throwing explosives at it."
Prepare for launch.
You check your instruments and make sure you remember everything you need to about flying this thing. You change the flight mode to Hover and gently nudge the control stick forwards and backwards to get a feel for how sensitive this thing is. Control surfaces move slightly and RCS thrusters fire a small burst in response, causing the Spaceship to wobble a bit.

You think you're as ready as you'll ever be. Sort of receiving training for flying this thing, there's nothing more you can do.
Unless you're willing to experiment a bit with those unknown buttons and levers. But that carries the risk of pushing something wrong and causing this thing to explode or something.

Check the instruments in the tower to see if I can find out where the BETA will land.

Also, search for anything useful. Especially fire extinguishers.

There are some metal things in the ceiling. Some of those could be fire extinguishers. Or they could just flood the entire complex with pleasure gas. Or fluorine. Or they might be some sort of fancy future-tech thing you don't understand. Or they might be decorative. Who knows? Not you, apparently.

Whether or not you find anything useful depends on your definition of useful. It's an office/control tower/governmental building, there's bound to be some related materials around here. Paper clips, chairs, lamps, what have you. There's also bound to be some air conditioners around here. Be more specific. You're not going to just stumble onto their super secret weapons laboratory. You've got to actively look for it.

As you walk around, looking at the various screens and the various things displayed on the windows, you spot a screen showing a view of the city from the side with a tiny red dot displayed high above it. The dot is getting closer to the city. Fast.
It's still too early to say exactly where it's heading, although you think it is going towards the lower section of the city. Landing point gamma.

John smiles as he works.  It's all coming together now...

Finish up.  When it's done, touch it to get a feel for its capabilities.  Does it have ammo or do I need to make that as well?

(Wonder if I can load it up with ClF3 shells?  That reminds me.)

"Hey entities, do we have to worry about collateral damage?  Or just keep it away from the core at any cost?"
"I'd prefer it if you limited the amount of damage caused to the Colony. But there won't be any penalty for damaging the city. If it comes to a choice between not harming the Colony and completing your objective, choose the second every time."

Your weapon assembly finishes with the addition of some vacuum pumps, a seat and a targeting computer as well as an array of small blocky black things you assume to be batteries or capacitors and a bunch of complex electronics and thick wires to bring it all together.
When the last wire attaches, the machine comes to life, screen flickering, capacitors humming. Its breach slides back revealing a cradle, ready to accept a shell.

You touch your weapon to get a feel of its capabilities.
It seems to be some sort of coilgun that can switch between multi-coil and single-coil mode of operation.
The cradle itself is ferromagnetic, allowing you to fire non-ferrous shells if you desire. (The coils are shorted, acting as a single coil. The cradle accelerates until the halfway point and then starts decelerating. The non-ferrous projectile moves forward and exits the barrel while the cradle stops and then reverses to its original position.)
It can however, with the flip of a switch, be allowed to fire ferrous materials. (Each coil is fired individually, accelerating the projectile until it exits the barrel. The cradle remains locked in place.)
A very thin layer of plasma near the opening of the barrel prevents air from entering, ensuring the vacuum inside is maintained.
The coils themselves are made of thin strands of some sort of nanomaterial with very high conductivity covered by a material you presume insulates them from one another.
The electronics seem capable of handling the stress of firing the coilgun and the battery can put out enough juice to produce a respectable magnetic field.

In short, this high tech piece of equipment can carry all sorts of ammo and will ruin the day of anything it hits. You could probably fire it through a building and still cause damage to whatever  is on the other side.

The weapon is not without its flaws however.
First of all, it lacks any short of recoil buffers. And while you're very confident that the building you are on can handle the stress of firing the weapon and that the gun won't tear itself apart (at least not with the first shot), it will have one hell of a kickback. Good thing you're not firing it by hand.
Second, it is very fragile, more closely resembling a scientific device like a particle accelerator in construction than a weapon designed for war. A small hit could be enough to disable the entire weapon.
Third, this weapon lacks a magazine. You will either have to summon the shells directly over the cradle, have someone load the shells you have produced or create some sort of machine that automatically loads the weapon.
Finally, its operation depends on a finite power source. It will require a replacement power source after a dozen rounds or so.
Then again, if you do your aiming right, you won't need more than one or two shots.

((I have a feeling this weapon will be destroyed within moments and all this work I put in designing it will be for nothing.))

Keep teleporting around to get a feel for the layout of the city. Look for interesting places, and anything loose I could telekinetically do stuff with.
You jump again the moment you feel ready. It looks like it takes you about 24 seconds for this ability to recharge.
The city is eerily quiet. The hum of various electronics working to maintain the city despite the absence of their human masters and the occasional cool wind that provide relief from the hot humid tropical air are the only things producing any sort of sound.
The scenery is one of emptiness, as if every human in the city suddenly disappeared, leaving everything where they laid, half-finished. Cars abandoned in the middle of the street. Buildings left with their doors open. Stores with flashing neon sings hastily emptied of supplies. Bars and restaurants left with food and drink unfinished. And screens and windows everywhere flashing with messages written with red letters in an unknown language. ((For things in the city, look at the map.))
For things to telekinetically do stuff with, there are the things you would normally find in a city. Cars, antennas, desks, rubble once John fires his coilgun... It all depends on what you really want. There aren't any secret ammo depots around here from which you can grab a couple of nukes to hurl at things. At least, there are none that you can see. Those wouldn't be secret ammo depots if you could, would they?

You jump again, now standing near the base of an antenna at the top of a tall building, a transformer buzzing next to you. You can see almost the entire city from here.

EVERYONE
Your interfaces beep and blink red a single time.
"Enemy approaching. Estimated time of arrival: 2 minutes."

Spoiler: Map with Legend (click to show/hide)

((Post for the other mission coming when I have time.))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:00:20 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 521