Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125956 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Fort Cookware
« Reply #405 on: November 25, 2013, 04:06:12 pm »

Approach the others.
"Hello, everyone. Glad to see you're all alive. Let's get this over with."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 25, 2013, 04:09:44 pm »

attack the guards in the most efficient way they allow.
((Of all the... PLEASE TELL ME SO WE CAN FIGHT TOGETHER! Your current action is a mismatch with mine and you aren't communicating so I don't know what you're about to do!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 25, 2013, 04:10:42 pm »

who THE hell are you PEOple?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #408 on: November 25, 2013, 04:30:05 pm »

((Of all the... PLEASE TELL ME SO WE CAN FIGHT TOGETHER! Your current action is a mismatch with mine and you aren't communicating so I don't know what you're about to do!))
((I think he's just roleplaying the other self controlling him her.
Either way, I'll do the miniturn after I eat, so you have a few hours to figure it out.))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:45:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 25, 2013, 04:37:30 pm »

((Angel tells me she can't run, and then when I tell her to just surrender, and that I'll return with help, she proceeds to attack, without me to help her. I... I don't know why Angel is committing suicide.))
If Angel attacks the guards, then I'll attempt to encase their skulls in flame, burning flame charges as necessary.
((WHY???))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 25, 2013, 05:06:29 pm »

Seek alternate routes! Find the elevator. Use the chimney if I can't think of anything better.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 25, 2013, 07:03:17 pm »

who THE hell are you PEOple?

"Hello! I am Zechariah Dimikaelo, the Medium of Soul and Shadow. What might be your name?"
Zechariah says this and tries to manage a smile, while fighting the pain in his leg.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 25, 2013, 07:09:02 pm »

ALAN RICKTERSVINKSONTERNIKBIK
Sig! Onol

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 25, 2013, 07:13:26 pm »

ALAN RICKTERSVINKSONTERNIKBIK
"Nice to meet you... um... Alan. I see you've built fortifications. That's good. I'm afraid we might need it if not everyone is here on time. Jordan, would you mind giving us a 'hand' here?"

Zechariah had no idea what overcame him to make a corny joke like that.

Oh god, please don't let Artemis be coming back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 25, 2013, 09:46:35 pm »

((I think he's just roleplaying the other self controlling him her.
Either way, I'll do the miniturn after I eat, so you have a few hours to figure it out.))
((Pretty much. Anyways, because Lenglon asked...))

<Help! I think I'm going to be fighting them!>

((Angel tells me she can't run, and then when I tell her to just surrender, and that I'll return with help, she proceeds to attack, without me to help her. I... I don't know why Angel is committing suicide.))
If Angel attacks the guards, then I'll attempt to encase their skulls in flame, burning flame charges as necessary.
((WHY???))
((Possessing a suppressed, violent consciousness in you is not good for your health, evidently.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 25, 2013, 09:59:28 pm »

((Possessing a suppressed, violent consciousness in you is not good for your health, evidently.))

PFFFFFFFFAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH

You could've told me that about three years ago with Artemis. I mean, I don't think it's normal for people to carry around an alter-ego who's committed holocaust x3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Special People: The one where someone almost dies
« Reply #416 on: November 25, 2013, 10:39:52 pm »

To Angel: <Are you able to run?>
<I don't think so...>
To Angel: <Just do what they tell you to do. I'll bring help and rescue you soon.>
<Um, alright...You're sure?>
You're being an idiot, you know. They're probably going to kill you. Or worse. You're not getting out without fighting.

[1v5] ((...Well then.))

Drop and replace powers, aiming for some sort of defensive ability, perhaps a personal force field or super durability or something. After examining my abilities, attack the guards in the most efficient way they allow. Possibly just lunging for the guy's gun and taking it from him, if I don't have any combat-worthy powers.
You gain the ability to shoot spheres of exploding fire out of your palms. Nice!
You gain very low level regeneration. It won't fix your leg anytime soon, but at least you get a few more minutes before you bleed to death. Might even get it to working condition with some medical aid.
Hop down and run for the elevator. If the guard chooses to focus on me instead of Angel, then block off pursuit with all the nearby flames I can gather, but if he chooses to focus on the girl instead of her pet, then just run.
((WHY???))
Irene begins running away with the intent of calling for help. For better or for worse, Demon chooses that moment to assert her control over Angel. The guard is too distracted by all the stuff happening around him to notice Demon raising her palm to target him.

Still adjusting to her new powers, Demon only manages to summon a tiny ball of flame. Her aim is excellent however and the guard gets no chance to react. The ball of fire buries itself in his chest, causing him to stumble backwards. He looks at Demon, more in shock than in pain. "Why?" is the only thing he manages to say as his chest begins lighting up. It explodes, filling the area around him with blood and burning pieces of human guard.

The other two guards drop the hose at the sound of the explosion, now facing the remains of their friend.
"Vlaaad! Noooooo!" one of them screams. They go for their weapons.

Irene has also heard the explosion. She turns around quickly enough to see the guards going for their weapons. She tries using her powers to help, but in her panic she can't focus. An orb of fire appear between Demon and the two guards and then detonates into rings of fire, a line of fire going straight for their heads and chests.

The two guards are fast enough to jump backwards and duck, getting only minor burns from the ring of fire.
Demon on the other hand just stands there, looking at the approaching flames. Who knows what goes on in her head right now? Is she happy the guards are going to be hit by the flames? Is she happy that the flames are going to hit HER? Is her leg in too much pain to move? Is she just confused? Whatever the cause, the result is still the same. She stands there, taking a blast of fire straight to the face.

It's not hot enough to kill her instantly but it's very bad. Her biggest problem isn't that most of the skin on her upper body is melted and bleeding. Her biggest problem isn't that her eyes, ears and nose have been burnt and rendered useless. Her biggest problem IS that her lungs have just been fried, leaving her with no way to oxygenate her blood and a bad case pulmonary hemorrhage. No medic can help her now. She needs something stronger and fast or she's not going to make it.

It is debatable whether or not the fact that she remains conscious is fortunate. On one hand, she gets to try one last thing with her powers, perhaps something that will save her from certain death. On the other hand, she just experienced most of her upper body being burnt. That's can't be very pleasant.

There's a silver lining in that fire catastrophe. The explosion has formed a temporary barrier between the guards and Demon, obscuring sight and preventing them from approaching.
"You killed Vlad! You monsters! I'm gonna kill you and all your kind!" one of them shouts from behind the firewall.

((Ha! Your luck had to run out sometime! Unfortunately, if Angel dies, John(Toaster) is left as the most versatile of the group.))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:55:31 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 25, 2013, 10:49:31 pm »

((Ahaha crap. Also, the "demon" was trying to take over for like two turns now. It just didn't succeed until now.))

You idiot!
Hey, hey, shut up. This will end alright.
I'm blind, I'm deaf, and I can't breathe!
You've still got me, doncha?

Drpop the flame-generation power and replace it with more regeneration or some kind of healing ability. Heal myself! Also crawl away from the fire.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 26, 2013, 12:20:04 am »

Well now what?
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 26, 2013, 12:43:14 am »

((I need to know where I am in relation to the wall of flames, the guards, and the elevator, as well as if I saw what happened to Angel.))
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 521