Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: The Spambot Discussion Thread  (Read 37781 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Spambot Discussion Thread
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2013, 01:19:12 am »

Cool, got it now, thx.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2013, 07:39:07 am »

There's a spambot by the name of John Travolta posing as a financial advisor.
Wat.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2013, 11:09:59 am »

Hasn't week 13 of the NFL passed already? The sports streaming spambots are still going on about it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2013, 12:12:12 pm »

I agree, the Greeks thought Helen's honor was casus belli for removing a competitor.
Ftfy
Because although it's romanticized that Helen's beauty was so bootiful it was worth assembling such an epic fleet, there are more reasons. Particularly in that stealing your rival country's Queen is a hilarious way to start a war. If Helen was a Phrygian born and raised, this would not have had such an outcome. That and Agamemnon wouldn't have cared for any particular reason to expand his empire, war is war and growth is growth. There is also the divine dicking going on in the heavens, and when you have Athene willingly allowing the destruction of 3 of her own cities, Sparta amongst them, in order to get Big-Almighty Zeus on her wrathful side, your city will die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2013, 04:24:10 pm »

Quote from: judylessly23
Individually I would position woodcrafter last, also miner emotions generate the same things as builder emotions, so in terms of doll effectiveness, those are similar to builder emotions.

Nice try, spambot, but "mood" is a proper noun :I

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2013, 04:31:57 pm »

Oh wow.
Quote from: paulyvetteg
Paul Franklin Crouch was born in St. Joseph, Mo., on March 30, 1934. His parents were missionaries who had lived in Egypt. He graduated from the Central Bible Institute in Springfield, Mo., and began working in radio.

Watch The Punk Singer Online Watch Reaching for the Moon Online Watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire Online Watch Thor The Dark World Online Watch The Spectacular Online Watch Escape Plan Online Watch Elysium Online Watch Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Online Watch Insidious 2 Online Watch The Wolverine Online Watch The Conjuring Online Watch Pacific Rim Online Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Watch Now You See Me Online Watch The Internship Online Watch World War Z Online Watch This Is The End Online Watch Monsters University Online Watch Man Of Steel Online Watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Online Watch One Direction: This Is Us Online Watch Ender's Game Online Watch Krrish 3 Online Watch The Book Thief Online Watch The Armstrong Lie Online Watch How I Live Now Online Watch The Starving Games Online Watch Go for Sisters Online Watch Best Man Down Online Watch Nebraska Online Watch The Best Man Holiday Online Watch Delivery Man Online Watch Philomena Online Watch Battle of the Year Online Watch Turbo Online Watch Blackfish Online watch pulling strings online Watch Blue Is the Warmest Color Online Watch Bad Grandpa Online Watch Last Vegas Online Watch Free Birds Online Watch Frozen Online Watch Oldboy Online Watch Black Nativity Online Watch Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom Online Watch Homefront Online Watch Bullett Raja Online Watch The Punk Singer Online Watch Reaching for the Moon Online Watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire Online Watch Thor The Dark World Online Watch The Spectacular Online Watch Escape Plan Online Watch Elysium Online Watch Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Online Watch Insidious 2 Online Watch The Wolverine Online Watch The Conjuring Online Watch Pacific Rim Online Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Watch Now You See Me Online Watch The Internship Online Watch World War Z Online Watch This Is The End Online Watch Monsters University Online Watch Man Of Steel Online Watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Online Watch One Direction: This Is Us Online Watch Ender's Game Online Watch Krrish 3 Online Watch The Book Thief Online Watch The Armstrong Lie Online Watch How I Live Now Online Watch The Starving Games Online Watch Go for Sisters Online Watch Best Man Down Online Watch Nebraska Online Watch The Best Man Holiday Online Watch Delivery Man Online Watch Philomena Online Watch Battle of the Year Online Watch Turbo Online Watch Blackfish Online watch pulling strings online Watch Blue Is the Warmest Color Online Watch Bad Grandpa Online Watch Last Vegas Online Watch Free Birds Online

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2013, 05:36:17 pm »

Wow. That's like the very beginning of a wikipedia article that got very suddenly interrupted by spam.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2013, 05:39:11 pm »

Wow. That's like the very beginning of a wikipedia article that got very suddenly interrupted by spam.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Crouch was born in St. Joseph, Missouri, the son of Assemblies of God missionaries. Crouch, whose father died when he was seven years old, was mainly raised by his mother with the help of his grandparents. He soon became interested in amateur radio and announced he would use such technology to send the Gospel around the world. He graduated from the Central Bible Institute and Seminary in Springfield, Missouri in 1955 with a degree in theology.
From an older version of the article, perhaps.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2013, 05:51:51 pm »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2013, 08:17:58 pm »

I think the primary benefit Small Castle is the actual complexness mixed to popular randomness, and that the gamer has to use a lot of her/his creativity when enjoying (well, at least I do). When enjoying, I'm quite often missing in visualizing that Urist the Hammerlord, wearing extremely decorated doll breastplate, nasal area cut off during a goblin raid few summertime ago and with a penchant for consuming ready massive hamster mind.

Seems legit.  XD

Conversely, this may be a case of terrible Google translation.
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2013, 09:03:56 pm »

It's stealing (presumably, haven't checked) older posts from the same threads, running a few words through a shitty online thesaurus, then reposting them to build up posts without obviously harming its credibility in preparation to edit in links to posts / sig after it's no longer anywhere near the top.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2013, 09:13:27 pm »

It's stealing (presumably, haven't checked) older posts from the same threads, running a few words through a shitty online thesaurus, then reposting them to build up posts without obviously harming its credibility in preparation to edit in links to posts / sig after it's no longer anywhere near the top.
That does seem to be the case as I investigate further.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2013, 09:17:20 pm »

You mean I shouldn't expect a response to the PM I sent 'her'?
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »

You mean I shouldn't expect a response to the PM I sent 'her'?
You could but it would probably be a bastardization of your response. Which could be highly amusing depending on your PM.

Anyway, reported it as "Cleverbot".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2013, 05:26:56 am »

OH GOD WHAT.

IS EIN SECRETLY THE SPAMBOT QUEEN HEADCANON MADE HER EXACTLY THAT JUST NOW

IS ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT CAUSED BY HER SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE

* LordSlowpoke shouts incoherently

...or is she messing with us with that one account I'm not even sure