Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 68

Author Topic: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread  (Read 68572 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Birth of Oblivion: Team Dishonorable OOC Thread
« Reply #420 on: November 17, 2013, 06:24:20 pm »

Gah, GWG hasn't finished his sheet!

And I already had the game thread finished!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 17, 2013, 06:40:31 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2013, 06:46:34 pm »

Gah, GWG hasn't finished his sheet!
I haven't?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 17, 2013, 06:48:55 pm »

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 17, 2013, 07:15:26 pm »

Ok, my character is now an aquatic human, utilizing the Aquatic Breath perk to breathe above water. Also, I changed my Lightning Bolt spell for Heart of Water.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 17, 2013, 07:27:25 pm »

I can't find any link to your character, tahujdt?
Love, scriver~

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:07 pm »

Remuthra, do you want us to roll for ourselves?
Edit: And does this thread count as RP when it comes to granting RP XP?

Seldain busies himself with ordering the crew about, getting the ship settled in. He then sets up a shore leave rotation so everyone gets at least a couple hours at an inn or brothel today, for he knows not how long we might be staying. And he stays with the ship. (Someone will Off-Screen Exposition Dump for me, I hope. :P My character takes his job seriously.)
Oi, I didn't even write you into the scene :P!

I've already got a 'Kill this one first' from the GM, I might as well steal as much screen time as I can, and make myself as useful as possible. So maybe the others will actually just resurrect Seldain instead of forcing me to roll up a new character who is not a nifty evil monster. :P
If you're first, then I'm second. Genesis is probably no going to let Seldain die for two reasons: 1. He believes loyalty should given happily, not forced through martial means. 2. If you die, I'm next.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:13:41 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:36 pm »

Seldain doesn't mind doing hard work. He's happy to do the Crew Sergeant stuff, because he gets to do something he loves: Being in an authoritative position, bossing around 'lesser beings'. And he's relatively loyal, for an evil son of a bitch. I think the only real scenario in which he'd become murderous towards his superiors is if they were going to find him out and kill him, or if he thought he could get away with it and make a fabulous amount of money that way. Like, 200,000 GP +, not some piddling amount. Seldain is not cheap.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2013, 06:21:35 am »

Remuthra, do you want us to roll for ourselves?
Edit: And does this thread count as RP when it comes to granting RP XP?

Seldain busies himself with ordering the crew about, getting the ship settled in. He then sets up a shore leave rotation so everyone gets at least a couple hours at an inn or brothel today, for he knows not how long we might be staying. And he stays with the ship. (Someone will Off-Screen Exposition Dump for me, I hope. :P My character takes his job seriously.)
Oi, I didn't even write you into the scene :P!

I've already got a 'Kill this one first' from the GM, I might as well steal as much screen time as I can, and make myself as useful as possible. So maybe the others will actually just resurrect Seldain instead of forcing me to roll up a new character who is not a nifty evil monster. :P
If you're first, then I'm second. Genesis is probably no going to let Seldain die for two reasons: 1. He believes loyalty should given happily, not forced through martial means. 2. If you die, I'm next.
Yes, and yes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2013, 07:52:11 am »

Huh, I guess the other team is left out in the rain...good is apparently dumb, after all.

I'm going to make my character evil so I can actually play, dose anyone really care?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 18, 2013, 07:56:48 am »

No, good is just disorganized to the point that half of it hasn't really shown up.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 18, 2013, 08:21:38 am »

Well anyone, I made my char NE, now she's worshiping Talos (God of Kill kill kill) and instead of a kindly silver dragon as her patron she spent her youth tormented by an evil white dragon.

She also likes to smash things.

Am I EVIL ENOUGH YET?!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2013, 08:35:18 am »

The good group just lacked a Taricus that would do most of the planning voluntarily and whip some of the slow members around when they lagged behind.
Love, scriver~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2013, 08:40:47 am »

Hey, we're more reasonable evil, not KILL ALL THE THINGS. Think more along the lines of a Viking and you're on the perfect track :P

EDIT: Kinda what Scriver said as well, they did need someone that keep track of everything for them, and to whip them into shape as well.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 68