Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How many kills do you have?  (Read 1984 times)

Joemit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How many kills do you have?
« on: October 26, 2013, 04:02:26 pm »

So, what is the greatest number of things you have killed in adventure mode? Personally I have 200 kills on one adventurer, about 100 notables and 100 not. The notables were mostly bandits but a also a dragon, a minotaur and a few titans and the non notables were mostly zombies.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:14:41 am by Joemit »
Here at dwarven !!SCIENCE!!s we reanimate the whole corpse! That's 60% more corpse per corpse!

BlackMuffin

• Bay Watcher
  • One notable kill: Himself
    • View Profile
Re: How many kills do you have?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 08:57:45 pm »

I remember that once just for fun I made a goblin swordsman and went on a murderous rampage through several human hamlets, killing off most of them and ending up with 127 kills before I jumped into a lake and drowned myself because I got bored of the mindless slaughter.
Mod mod mod the raws!
Mod mod mod the raws!
SAY YES TO SLAVERY
A better fort for you and me!

duckman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 10:57:14 pm »

Does this include non-notable kills? I'm pretty sure most of us have gone well into the thousands if we include all the hapless animals we've killed.

Linkxsc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 11:14:31 pm »

So far the 4 characters I've made have hit 3-400 notable kills before getting hit by that 1 arrow, or getting stabbed in the thigh by a rookie soldier. Though on 3 of those 4 (4 is still alive and I'm trying to avoid non evil/forgotten beast kills) all of them had well into 700 or more kills on animals, and hundreds of boogeymen (really they are great for training up weapon skills if you've got a >1300 speed)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 11:18:26 pm »

I once killed over two thirds of the world (several thousand) back in the days of 40d. Hell, the only thing that brought my adventurer down was having to format!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Joemit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 12:13:07 am »

Does this include non-notable kills? I'm pretty sure most of us have gone well into the thousands if we include all the hapless animals we've killed.
Yes, it includes non-notables.
Here at dwarven !!SCIENCE!!s we reanimate the whole corpse! That's 60% more corpse per corpse!

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 11:53:18 am »

In one of the older versions if I recall, someone depopulated an entire pocket world to change the age it was in.

Personally, I think I've only managed about 80 notable kills or so before getting bored with a character.

Well, bored or dead.

Scrutiny

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 09:12:56 am »

Not nearly enough.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 11:22:51 pm »

who has the most demon kills?  :D
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 11:27:59 pm »

I got around 120+ kills by slaughtering random kobold civilians in their burrow. I accidentally caught myself between a tree and a campfire in the caverns, forcing me to quit. If only I'd though to use DFHack or something... >:(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 11:31:09 pm »

On my very best run I think I managed somewhere around 2400 kills.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Joemit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 01:15:26 am »

Well, if you mean demons killed then I have about 2 at the most. But if you mean kills using a demon then 35. I used a giant, fire-breathing pig that had grandmaster in most combat skills and could fling fireballs at anything.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 02:32:41 am »

Well, if you mean demons killed then I have about 2 at the most. But if you mean kills using a demon then 35. I used a giant, fire-breathing pig that had grandmaster in most combat skills and could fling fireballs at anything.
He obviously meant using a demon corpse as a weapon.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 02:55:30 pm »

Three hundred twenty five sentient creatures and nearly same number of animals before long period of inactivity which may end sometime. And this is just leader of the bloodthirsty group. Her old companions, who went through hell and returned, racked near one hundred each (except bowmaster, he is only in his fifties). Younger participants have from twenty to thirty each. And dead ones... Well... We chopped off a big chunk of sentinent life from this world...  ;D
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Urist MacNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Indrick Boreale, Adventurus Astartes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 11:59:41 am »

He obviously meant using a demon corpse as a weapon.

Adventurer's class has been changed to Hellbat.

THWOMP.

THWOMP.
Coldmonkey: "The idea that having flaming tools and introducing them to the intimate workings of someone you don't get along with is much too human for these forums. I mean, it's not really that hard, is it? Anyone can wield a torch, it doesn't prove anything. Wearing flaming clothes on the other hand, or better yet, wearing nothing at all and being on fire... that is the essence of dwarfish behavior."
Pages: [1] 2