Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Frozen-The Planet of Ice  (Read 2388 times)

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen-The Planet of Ice
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 03:59:03 pm »

It's simple. Something unknown, something terrible, killed of this entire planet, before even a single message could be send. The government was either one of the first casualties, or tried to actively hide what happened here. Considering we've seen no signs of damage, I doubt it was the first. Additionally, there are no signs of damage of the giant storms that would've occurred if the Planetary heating system had failed piece by piece. It must have failed at once, or rather, it's been shut down, to contain something. Something, that should stay buried in the ice. Let's leave this rock, before whatever devastated this world can escape.

But somehow I believe you know more about what happened here than you're telling us.

Hannah: Couldn't be.....for twenty years?
Larry: No one could survive here that long, she has a point, you know
((You have spaceships. Surely you can make a completely selfsufficient shelter capable of lasting for some time. Or you know, a backup center storing information with it's own power source))
Hannah: My sister lived here......

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 04:01:55 pm »

"As did 6 billion other people. The chance that we'd find out what happened to any of them is so small that it might almost be nonexistent".

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 04:03:19 pm »

"As did 6 billion other people. The chance that we'd find out what happened to any of them is so small that it might almost be nonexistent".
Hannah: If you want to leave, fine. I'm staying here
Steven: Well.....I'm out
Pages: 1 [2]