Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118179 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders RETURNS!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 02:05:32 pm »

Not helping.

FAKE EDIT: I think I might know what the problem is. I'm running the snapshots; normally it gives a specific "outdated version" error. Maybe w41 just fucked that up and says "no connection" for all connection issues. I'll downgrade to stable and see if it still borks up.

Yeah, you need to use the same version as servers.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2013, 02:09:13 pm »

Not helping.

FAKE EDIT: I think I might know what the problem is. I'm running the snapshots; normally it gives a specific "outdated version" error. Maybe w41 just fucked that up and says "no connection" for all connection issues. I'll downgrade to stable and see if it still borks up.

I know that, I was confused because it's supposed to display specific errors for what the connection problem is, but w41's snapshot just says "no connection" for every one.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2013, 02:14:50 pm »

Not helping.

I know that, I was confused because it's supposed to display specific errors for what the connection problem is, but w41's snapshot just says "no connection" for every one.
I'm going to be playing in a minute, so we can try to set up a base if you want.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2013, 02:20:32 pm »

Posting to join. Not right now, but i have some spare time tomorrow.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2013, 02:26:01 pm »

By the way, I have a stack of TNT from voting. Just saying.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »

Temporary base established at [-109265, 73, -111433]. It's concealed in a hill, a few blocks away from a crafting table I'm going to remove. It's definitely a work in progress, as it currently just has a carrot farm, a crafting table, a furnace, and an empty chest.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2013, 06:32:57 pm »

Sorry for the triple post, but SealyStar, when you come back on, please grab me and WagaFett's stuff. Obstructed bed was obstructed.

Edit: Never mind. Be sure to sleep again when you get back.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:57:10 pm by Elephant Parade »

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2013, 09:19:54 pm »

If you guys ever want a break from anarchy, I and some guys from N@W are residing there.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2013, 11:40:50 pm »

If you guys ever want a break from anarchy, I and some guys from N@W are residing there.

Where? Nations at War?

Also, BREAKING NEWS! You can create chat channels. I made a Bay12 one (it's named Bay12) so I'll invite anybody who happens to come on while I'm on, as well as give them the power to invite others.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2013, 09:46:33 am »

PTW if I decide to jump in later.
Minecraft just has a hard time holding my interest.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2013, 11:31:39 am »

I'm interested in joining, but I found out multiMC isn't compatible with 1.6+ . Any suggestion for a minecraft instance handler?
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2013, 11:33:36 am »

I'm interested in joining, but I found out multiMC isn't compatible with 1.6+ . Any suggestion for a minecraft instance handler?

...The launcher? It can handle multiple versions on its own. Check under settings; you can even make multiple profiles for different versions so you can switch easily.

Also, LoA has a skyblock thing. We should set up a Bay12 skyblock.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2013, 11:45:08 am »

Oh they refurbished it to a decent launcher. Impressive. Now i'm stuck trying to remember my password, because their server password retreival is slow as hell.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2013, 02:31:04 pm »

Where? Nations at War?

Also, BREAKING NEWS! You can create chat channels. I made a Bay12 one (it's named Bay12) so I'll invite anybody who happens to come on while I'm on, as well as give them the power to invite others.

...'There' being Dewcraft. I must've been tired when I posted that, sorry.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2013, 02:36:22 pm »

Where? Nations at War?

...'There' being Dewcraft. I must've been tired when I posted that, sorry.

Haven't heard of it. I'll check it out, and we can do a vote, since I don't think we're too attached to this server yet.

Edit: It's modded, and you have to apply. That might decrease interest. Hmm.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:39:05 pm by Elephant Parade »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 97