Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167716 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Trope Page
« Reply #1860 on: December 07, 2013, 11:13:47 pm »

"As i said you understand nothing, it is immortality that i am attempting to escape."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: December 07, 2013, 11:17:09 pm »

[ocr b]"Suit yourself. And how do you intend to spend your time searching for this...escape between Terror attacks? If Terrors can't kill you, perhaps the most powerful heroes in the world could? Ah, but how do you get such heroes to attack you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: December 07, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »

"Attacking their big event would work, but if they cannot kill me they can still imprison me and i have no intention of being imprisoned for all of eternity."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: December 07, 2013, 11:35:18 pm »

((I thought that we were still in the training room, I probably would have knocked her to the mat.))

"Is there a legitimate reason you came out now, or are you just here to cause trouble?"  Elena is still angry, but surprised at how much the alternate personality seems to be picking up aspects of normal Selina, or was it vice versa.  Whatever the case, the differences were less distinct now, maybe that was a good thing?
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: December 07, 2013, 11:44:44 pm »

"Attacking their big event would work, but if they cannot kill me they can still imprison me and i have no intention of being imprisoned for all of eternity."
"Pessimist. We've got potential. I control the tech, you can break down or through anything esle, and the Oracle provides the foresight we need to win battles."
"What about me?"
"I'm sure we'll find something for you to do."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: December 08, 2013, 12:00:53 am »

"Fine, whatever, just keep their damn forcefields away from me."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: December 08, 2013, 12:28:18 am »

((GWG, could you link the trope page in the OP?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: December 08, 2013, 10:26:10 am »

"Fine, whatever, just keep their damn forcefields away from me."
[ocr b]"They haven't designed a force field generator I can't mess up, and they've developed remarkably few that I can't turn into IEDs."

((GWG, could you link the trope page in the OP?))
Done.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: December 08, 2013, 12:13:17 pm »

((I thought that we were still in the training room, I probably would have knocked her to the mat.))

"Is there a legitimate reason you came out now, or are you just here to cause trouble?"  Elena is still angry, but surprised at how much the alternate personality seems to be picking up aspects of normal Selina, or was it vice versa.  Whatever the case, the differences were less distinct now, maybe that was a good thing?
"Well, I was planning to torture you for a bit, but now I feel like waiting for you to take your anger out on me." She grins at her while still lying there and waiting.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Trope Page in OP
« Reply #1869 on: December 08, 2013, 01:09:44 pm »

Elena thinks for a moment, deciding what to do.  "Think long and hard if you actually want me to do this, and then stand up."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: December 08, 2013, 02:40:22 pm »

"Shall i find you something sharp?" She stannds up and holds her arms out.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: December 08, 2013, 03:36:33 pm »

"I'm going to offer you a choice," Elena said thinking it over, "I'm either going to hit you with this staff until I get tired of hearing you scream, or I'm going to be creative.  You decide."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: December 08, 2013, 03:38:35 pm »

Elena hears Sliver coming in as she's saying that, then turning around and hurrying out.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: December 08, 2013, 03:41:13 pm »

"Doesn't matter to me sunshine, do what you want. Better hurry though before the brass comes." She grins at her wickedly.
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: December 08, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »

"So whats the plan?"

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 137