Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168233 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #615 on: October 19, 2013, 10:09:09 am »

no, i did not...

but then again i have only your word that she started it, perhaps it was the injured bystander who started these events by bringing her here against her will and she was simply defending herself.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 19, 2013, 10:18:44 am »

Elena, finding Bullhit in a non-conversational mood, re-dons her mask and heads downstairs to Selina's interrogation.  She presses a button connecting her to Slither and Argonaut's earpieces, "Her personality changes appear to be partially aided by her emotional state.  I might be able to help keep one or the other in place for a bit."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 19, 2013, 10:25:56 am »

no, i did not...

but then again i have only your word that she started it, perhaps it was the injured bystander who started these events by bringing her here against her will and she was simply defending herself.
"Hypothetically, I could show you security footage. In practice, it's not the place or time to do so, and you aren't exactly making us feel conductive to doing so.

"Aside from stating that you were trying to defend a girl so helpless that she killed two PRT officers in a single blow, do you want to state any other mitigating circumstances?"

Elena, finding Bullhit in a non-conversational mood, re-dons her mask and heads downstairs to Selina's interrogation.  She presses a button connecting her to Slither and Argonaut's earpieces, "Her personality changes appear to be partially aided by her emotional state.  I might be able to help keep one or the other in place for a bit."
"Who let you on--"
"That would be much appreciated. Her other personality is much...less cooperative."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2013, 10:27:37 am »

"Sorry, Just a feeling of useless guilt, that girl that was part of the fight refused an offer of hospitality out of fear, and I am blaming myself for it"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2013, 10:52:23 am »

((Yes, I probably should haha.))

"You can call me Kevin." He rested his left hand on the bandages over his stomach and then signed and placed the waiver on the nightstand looking thingy next to him.

"I got a knife to the stomach from a relative stranger as a parting gift and a few other minor wounds that I noticed." He paused.

He tried to sit up but the lack of intact muscles in his abdomen prevented him from doing so and he winced in pain.

"Do you happen to know what the hell happened."
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 19, 2013, 10:54:20 am »

"Sorry, Just a feeling of useless guilt, that girl that was part of the fight refused an offer of hospitality out of fear, and I am blaming myself for it"
"Do you have something to say about her that could be of use in the trial?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 19, 2013, 10:55:02 am »

i never said that she was helpless, merely a reflection of my past.
No-one came to my aid and i became a monster, i will not stand idly by whilst events repeat themselves.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 19, 2013, 11:00:03 am »

"I could get into a debate on who needed aid, but would you mind answering my question?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 19, 2013, 11:04:44 am »

Selina's eyes go wide and she starts crying again.

"Kill me... j-j-j-just end it..." Selina looks to have given up...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 19, 2013, 11:14:36 am »

((Yes, I probably should haha.))

"You can call me Kevin." He rested his left hand on the bandages over his stomach and then signed and placed the waiver on the nightstand looking thingy next to him.

"I got a knife to the stomach from a relative stranger as a parting gift and a few other minor wounds that I noticed." He paused.

He tried to sit up but the lack of intact muscles in his abdomen prevented him from doing so and he winced in pain.

"Do you happen to know what the hell happened."

"Unfortunately, I do not. We were attacked, as all I know. Let me see that wound." Tabitha slowly peeled back a layer of bandages, revealing the stab wound. "Yeah, that's pretty deep." She commented. "I'll have to inject a healing serum if you want to get up and about without recovering for weeks. Are you allergic to anything?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 19, 2013, 11:16:03 am »

"...Oh dear."
Slither walks over to Selina and bends down a bit to look her in the eye. Selina sees Slither's mask, but obviously not his face.
"Look. We have people here who can help you. It'll be fine. You'll be fine. It's okay."
He stands up, drags a chair over to Selina, and sits in front of her.
"Now, I'd like to start with three rules.
"Number one: You don't have to answer any question. If you don't want to answer a question, or if you don't feel comfortable talking about something, just let me know and I'll drop it. I'm here to help you, not to get information.
"Number two: If you want to talk about something, if you need to get something off your chest, let me know.
"Number three: If you want something to drink, or want to listen to some music, or something, again, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. I want you to feel comfortable here.
"Understand?"

[14v6]
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2013, 11:16:54 am »

"Well all I can say is that she was skittish and untrusting of anyone, seems to me she has had a hard life, other than that no; but I couldn't live with myself if I just let something bad happen without trying."
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2013, 11:25:38 am »

"there are no circumstances that can mitigate what i am, even if i had assisted you instead of her your precious P.R.T. would have hunted me down anyway simply for being what i am.

To them people like us are merely tools, we must either serve them or be locked away for the fear that someone else may use us against them. We have only the choice to submit, fight or flee and no rights unless we choose the first."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 19, 2013, 11:30:27 am »

Selina nods, trying to calm down a little. Could she really be helped? Saved?

((The time when GWG is available for lots of posts is the time I have to leave soon :( ))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 19, 2013, 11:37:49 am »

((I know how you feel, im usually busy attempting to be asleep during his mass posting hours.))

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 137