Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: @)~~}~ Magia Exquisitis: The Mad King - IC ~{~~(@  (Read 2429 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: @)~~}~ Magia Exquisitis: The Mad King - IC ~{~~(@
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 12:00:36 am »

1 Hours: Go to the Cultist's Womb and pick up the reagents needed to make a second Hellfire Servant.
5 Hours: Practice toward actually getting that Defensive Stance I got last Reflection. (???) I have no idea what check this would be.
4 Hours: Lady's Night! 3d6 Charm/Intutition/Perception.
2 Hours: Make a second Hellfire Servant, using my own blood. Go go Mini-Farz! 1d6+4 Command Check (DC 5) and 3d6+4 Connection Check (DC 10).

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 10:20:57 am »

6 hours: Spend 6 hours training with my sword (Mundane Combat 4d6+3)
6 hours: Spend 6 hours talking to people in the local area (Charm 3d6+1)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 03:19:23 am »

Posting this now for interest of time and because Rag hasn't been on for 3 days. The girl's night out segment will be left unfilled until I have Rag's actions for this turn in case Danica is participating as well.

@)~Saturday, February 17, 2013~(@

~Farzaneh and Alessandra~
(As a note, this is happening chronologically when it would in your turn orders, group actions are simply placed on top. Dice weren't kind to Alessandra on this.)

Alessandra: Makeup(1d20)(4 Failure) Charm(3d6)(4/1/1 Critical Failure) Perception(3d6)(2/5/1 Failure) Intuition(4/4 Success)
Farzaneh: Makeup(1d20)(10 Success) Charm(2d6)(2/1 Critical Failure) Perception(2d6)(2/5 Success) Intuition(2d6)(2/2 Failure)

~Farzaneh~
You go back to the store and buy a few goods to make a new servant. The ingredients are fairly cheap, but it's still most of your money. (-$330)

You take five hours practicing some sort of gut feeling you had for defending yourself. The practice seems to be going incredibly well, but something still feels off. You feel like you're close to something new, though, so the practice seems to have been worth the effort. [4 more hours of successful practice needed to acquire hidden defensive knowledge](18+1 Success)

At the end of the day, you gather your materials, and get to work on a new servant. Everything is going fairly well, until Cero suddenly shows up, and drops a few unknown ingredients into your pot, giggling to himself, then vanishing. You see the pot begin to rumble, and immediately duck for cover, as the pot explodes, a small piece of shrapnel just barely grazing you. You let out a sigh of relief, and look back up to whatever it is Cero has done to you. Standing in the middle of where the blast was seems to be a clone of yourself, with red skin and hair, and deep green eyes with black sclera. A few liberties seem to have been taken with the level of beauty, as while she looks like you, she is markedly more attractive, which kind of pisses you off.
When you finally approach, she takes a knee in front of you, giving your hand a gentle kiss before speaking, "You seem to be my new mistress. I am Helveska, a Succubus of Hellfire. I am yours forever madam, please use me as freely as you wish." After a few minutes, she also takes a form of her own, no longer a glamorized version of yourself.
[You may not have found romance at the club, but some time spent with Helveska seems to show that she genuinely loves you. Consolation prize?]
Command(6+4 Critical Success) Connection(2/3/6+4 Critical Success)

~Jack~
You spend more time to yourself training. This time, however, things go remarkably different. As you swing your blade, you discover new and terrifying ways of attacking you had never even thought of. You feel your body go weightless and your mind blank, and by the time you awaken, you feel you've lost the bulk of what you had learned, retaining only a bit of it. [You have advanced to the next stage of mundane combat, your feature Basic Weapon's Training: Swords has advanced to Intermediate Weapon's Training!]
(6/3/4/3+5 Critical Success)

You go down to a local mall to hang out and relax. It's been a while since you last did this. It feels good to get back into it. While you're hanging out, you notice a group of guys walking around giving off a faint magical presence. You confront them, and find out that they're actually elves disguised as humans scouting out a place to hold a concert for their band. You hang around with them a while, and get their contacts, and leaving a good impression. When you separate from them to head home, they promise to introduce you to some "hot elven groupies" if you come to their performance. (Elven Band contact information acquired)
(4/2/4/2+4 Success)

~Alessandra~
You take some time at the gun range working out how to use your gun. You had never bothered to before, figuring it wouldn't be necessary. But after the fight with that former pundit, you feel you can't afford such luxuries anymore. You take your place at the shooting range and load the gun with some of the practice ammo provided. You line up your shots, and begin firing. One after another, your bullets fly closer to the mark. After a long day of practice, while you may not have learned much practical combat skill, you feel comfortable with the gun now. [Feature gained - Comfortable Handling: Revolvers]
(6/6/1+2 Critical Success)

You go online and spend some time finding tickets to a baseball game. The purchase is quick and simple enough, though slightly expensive. Maybe this will get Farzaneh to finally look your way, though, so the price is potentially worth it. (-$150, +2 baseball tickets)

~Danica~
You begin your day practicing the deadly arts of stripper magic, and quickly get into a jolly pace. By the time you feel you're getting the hang of a new spell idea you had thought up, you feel an explosion rush through your arm. You look down in panic, but your arm is fine as it ever was, save for some sort of tattoo that suddenly appeared. You feel another explosion come from your arm, but this time some... One comes out of the tattoo. It's what appears to be a demoness, one who seems far more acquainted with stripping than you could ever hope to be. She looks at you and scoffs. She raises her hand and snaps her fingers, planting some sort of rune spell on you. You feel your energy draining and pass out. When you wake up a few minutes later, you notice the rune is still on you, but the demon is nowhere to be found. You also notice that your clothes are in cinders. When you go to get spares, you find all of your clothing has been reduced to cinders.
[A demoness has placed a curse on you, destroying all forms of clothing you own. You have been assured the curse will fade eventually, but until then, any and all clothing you come into contact with will disintegrate.]
(1/1+2 Critical Failure)

Despite the curse, your day is not yet over. You go to the mansion's private library and research old strippermancers like yourself for any sort of defensive magic. Much to your chagrin, defense seems to be one of the lowest priorities of those who strip out of their clothing to attack. There's no true defensive magic, but you do find something of interest which you bookmark for later.
[New spell opportunity, spend 7 hours researching to unlock]
(2/3/5+3 Success)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:50:05 am by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 07:47:41 pm »

Spoiler: Farzaneh's Journal (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:50:57 pm by Grek »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 12:22:11 pm »

Sorry, I'm having a hell of a time keeping up with b12 on top of working and family stuff.

Six hours further working on stripper manipulation/mind control spells. (Magical Combat?)

Six Hours researching some sort of defensive magic.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2013, 11:26:03 am »

@)~ Turn Blue Reflection ~(@
After what can only be described as a day that felt like a month, everyone wakes up to a paycheck of one grand, and a large egg-thing in an incubator.
Post your point spendings, post your turns!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2013, 07:26:18 pm »

I am dropping out of the game and should not be waited for this reflection.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 09:06:05 pm »

I'm gonna go ahead and call this dead. Not enough people playing, not enough people playing who can regularly show up, and the system's just too unrefined right now. I might revive this or start a new campaign once I've finished refining Magia the way I feel it should be, but that's for another time.
Pages: 1 2 [3]