Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I write about your characters?

Using your forum name (As I have been)
- 9 (39.1%)
Using your character name (As I do in my other RtD)
- 11 (47.8%)
No opinion
- 2 (8.7%)
I shouldn't, I really need to stop running games. It's that bad.
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - This game will Survive!  (Read 44153 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - More cave monsters, but less tantrumming!
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2013, 08:30:37 pm »

(( Not my style. sorry. Shouldn't have given away the first weapon you made. I got to it first. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - More cave monsters, but less tantrumming!
« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »

((In that case..))

Throw rune-stone at Patrick's face.  Look away before channelling energy into it to release a blinding flash to blind or disorient him.  If there is still time, try to make my claw club-axe.

Possible over-reaction.  Punch Patrick instead, then take the second pair of claws and use them to try and create my club/axe thing.  Only use the rune-stone if he draws a weapon on me.

((I'm beginning to think the corpses of these creatures are going to cause more damage than the creatures themselves..))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:39:28 pm by draco1234 »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Fighting over a corpse again: Tantrum impending?
« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »

(( ..... your going to attack and steal from an assassin because you were to slow? Why does everyone in this game over react to everything. ))

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2013, 08:38:33 pm »

((I don't, I'm the crafter/healer/the guy who brings food. I don't need to fight, because, without me, YOU ALL WILL DIE. Nah, just kidding, but I don't want a weapon, I'm not a fighting character))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2013, 08:39:41 pm »

(( Lol your the only one then. Seriously I refuse to let my pet be trained by somebody else. He attacks, I kill a man eating monster. Attack again. I beat a guy to something and offer to give him it if I don't need it. He attacks even though in 1 turn he could probably get it without making an enemy of an assassin.

Starting to become a trend.))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:41:28 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2013, 08:42:15 pm »

Patrick. My guy is this close to knocking you over the head with a burning wooden crucifix. And then taking your dog. Rethink your life now.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2013, 08:44:41 pm »

((I was more annoyed at the too slow thing to be honest, as if the fact that we are in different time-scales should matter all that much.  It's not even as if I was taking the claws you need, you can have those.  I was only taking the ones you were going to use as a backup.  Otherwise the first poster could just claim the entire beast and be done with it.  I'm happy to share, just don't hog the lot.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:04 pm »

Also, when I butchered the wolves, guess what's left over?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:58 pm »

((Ideally, we should use the corpse in which is better for our overall survival.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2013, 08:48:08 pm »

(( I probably will share, but swipping stuff from an assassin is a bad idea. Assassins tend to react by slitting throats in the middle of the night and you need sleep. You could try just asking for them once I salvage them all rather then butting in to steal them..... you kniw, asking? That thing Rune could have done twice now in which case my character would have let him have his way.

Rather then trying to force his way in.

Asking people for permission first is a good way to make friends not enemies who kill for a living.

I didn't ask you to butcher the wolves :P and we're hardly running so low on food you couldn't afford to keep 1 of them alive.))
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2013, 08:49:41 pm »

((Ideally, we should use the corpse in which is better for our overall survival.))
((I love that you're trying to mediate this. All of these interactions are fascinating to me. I'm loving this. ))
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2013, 08:49:57 pm »

I. Am. Getting. Skeleton. Armor. So. Shut. Your. Faces.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2013, 08:50:53 pm »

(( Lol the skeleton of 1 small wolf? You couldn't do without that long enough to just find another one in a forest full of animals? Why are you taking it so personally lol?))
Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2013, 08:52:01 pm »

No.... using the skeleton demon thing. Also, turn?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »

((In that case you could have asked permission before taking all of the claws :P  Also Tomcost makes a good point, let's use them however everyone thinks best.))

((I personally vote we burn the corpse as a sacrifice to the great god Imhotep.))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:54:40 pm by draco1234 »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35