Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 7  (Read 17752 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings REVOLUTION
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2013, 05:18:45 pm »

Besides fighting honorably? No, I suppose not.
I doubt Rostov is going to concentrate it's troops so much that they lose more than they gain each turn in reinforcements, though. Especially now that they know you're considering it.

Also consider that, although we have the edge in attrition, we have a limited number of soldiers we can field at any one time, due to Manpower. Rostov can turtle and amass literally hundreds of thousands of soldiers... not to mention the personalities they get with every major army.

Might I suggest everyone turtling in Recz attack Drawno before that army gets any bigger? Divide and conquer is basic strategy, and if you let the enemy concentrate his forces much more... you guys have 6399 troops there, which with a Command is just enough.

Yeah. Which is why wearing them down is a good idea. It doesn't matter how much the concentrate their forces, really. Sending 101 soldiers under a personality to five different provinces with 1000 each in them will do the same as sending 501 soldiers under a personality to one with 5000 in it. Is it less efficient in terms of personality usage and manpower? Yes. But it has the same effect.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2013, 05:34:09 pm »

Well teh Civilian Government could do the POlitical Actions which the Rostovians cant...but dont have any military actions.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2013, 06:06:49 pm »

Well teh Civilian Government could do the POlitical Actions which the Rostovians cant...but dont have any military actions.

I assume you mean "make the civilian goverment do the political/meet with other countires actions that the rostavians can't.". We have personalities like for example the lord phantom who can do that while telling troops to build up/attack provinces. Simply put we're working together indirectly to win but we don't individually {or all of us really} have the ability to win. We would need a miracle. An i hope we can do this again in the future now that ive gotten a hold on it.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2013, 08:52:28 am »

I shall be posting my actions/RP today! Sorry for the delay, Knavikov must be off celebrating and drinking too much vodka. :)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 26, 2013, 06:51:24 am »

I shall be posting my actions/RP today! Sorry for the delay, Knavikov must be off celebrating and drinking too much vodka. :)

Knave you forgot to join the party *sighs*.

Okay for my turn petition my host country {brunde was it's name? i can't be bothered to remember}. An use the rest of the money for a troop build up. Send 1000 of said troops to province 12 gilde. An that will end my turn.

Side-note that all reminded me of Yugi-oh  :P
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:53:19 am by 3man75 »

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2013, 07:39:52 am »

Knave you forgot to join the party *sighs*.

Whoops! Too much REAL vodka last night! :P

WFPP

Knavikov walked down the streets of Kramsk on a sunny afternoon. It had felt like ages since he had been able to actually enjoy a stroll in the comfort of sunlight. But his party's efforts had made a strong impression on the people of this province and now many were not afraid of the Rostovian officials who had once governed here. To say life was back to normal would be a stretch of the word though. As his party members travelled the countryside, working to reestablish  services and government. Elsewhere, the Red Caps ranks were swelling and his vanguard were recruiting new members and soldiers for the People's Brigade.

He wished he could stay longer to help establish a stronger hold, but he would have to leave that to other members of his party. His party's ideology was not similar to most interest groups working to liberate the country and if he did not operate quickly he would be on the outside looking in when the time to form a new government came.

Recruit 2250 soldiers in [11]Kramsk - $4500
Knavikov will overthrow [22]Janowo (Trait:Revolutionary) - $500 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:45:50 am by Knave »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 5
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2013, 04:22:48 pm »

TURN 5

Spoiler: International News (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Witkovian News (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rostovian Military (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reference Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Political Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Province Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Organizations Overview (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Bystra(14) has 1,200 LDW troops in it. If more mistakes come to light, I'll update the picture.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:45:11 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 5
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2013, 04:33:52 pm »

Usec, did you miss Urist's action? There was meant to be an overthrow action in Bystra as well (Aimed at the Rostovians.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2013, 04:37:59 pm »

Usec, did you miss Urist's action? There was meant to be an overthrow action in Bystra as well (Aimed at the Rostovians.)

Ugh... This is what happens when people don't bold their actions or edit their posts. Give me a minute to sort everything out.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2013, 04:38:43 pm »

Spoiler: Lód (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Monarchist Guard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Soldiers of Witkovia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Phantom Brigade (click to show/hide)

As per standard forum game operating procedures, let me know if I made a mistake or misunderstood your actions. For some reason I always feel like I missed someone completely when I do this turns.

Also, I forgot that the Military Order expired last turn, so a new one should have been issued. But Ghazkull seems to assume that Consolidation is still in effect so... I'll just assume that he reissued it unless told otherwise.

EDIT: Where the hell did this run off to?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:42:02 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

The First Rostovian Infantry Division (12.400) will move from Drawno(7) to  Recz(6) and annihilate all armies stationed there
Rallied Survivors in Miedza(23) move to Glogow(3)
Fresh Recruits(4000) from Liuban(4) move into Gora(36)
Troops in Pryzyce(16) Assault Enemies in Wolbrom(13)
Four Thousand Fresh Recruits are brought in via Train.
New Command: Consolidation Orders are to be kept.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2013, 04:55:54 pm »

Stefan continues to persuade in Bystra (14).
All troops in Bystra (14) march on into Pila (1) to liberate it from the Rostovians.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2013, 06:10:40 pm »

Hire 1000 troops in Jastkow.
Henner Campfeld will persuade in Plazow once the troops there have reduced the Control to 0(I can do that, right?)

All right. Guys. The Second Rostovian Army is coming next turn. And if it arrives and we aren't organized, we will be fucked. We need to make a government, and I would appreciate if you would help me get four provinces so I can get an Aggressive Personality to lead our troops against the combined Rostovian. If any one organization decides to be a dick and not agree to the government, the Aggressive personality can fill in, preferably as Chief of War/Security so he can get that much more morale bonus.
I say me, mostly because I'm the only one close to getting a second personality.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:16:26 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2013, 06:24:03 pm »

The First Rostovian Infantry Division (12.400) will move from Drawno(7) to  Recz(6) and annihilate all armies stationed there
Rallied Survivors in Miedza(23) move to Glogow(3)
Fresh Recruits(4000) from Liuban(4) move into Gora(36)
Troops in Pryzyce(16) Assault Enemies in Wolbrom(13)
Four Thousand Fresh Recruits are brought in via Train.
New Command: Consolidation Orders are to be kept.

The phantom brigade will rise again...try again with a petition for support from the sultan {As for the hat just bring a wig to cover up my bald spot}. The rest of the money goes to troops. I will make the rostavians BLEED for recz.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2013, 07:21:39 pm »

Hire 1000 troops in Jastkow.
Henner Campfeld will persuade in Plazow once the troops there have reduced the Control to 0(I can do that, right?)

All right. Guys. The Second Rostovian Army is coming next turn. And if it arrives and we aren't organized, we will be fucked. We need to make a government, and I would appreciate if you would help me get four provinces so I can get an Aggressive Personality to lead our troops against the combined Rostovian. If any one organization decides to be a dick and not agree to the government, the Aggressive personality can fill in, preferably as Chief of War/Security so he can get that much more morale bonus.
I say me, mostly because I'm the only one close to getting a second personality.

Personalities always act before armies, so I'm afraid you can't do that, Rolepgeek.

Also, the Second Witkovian Army will arrive in Liuban on turn 7. The revolution started on turn 2 after all. Though, yeah, forming a government would be a smart idea. So, If you're joining a government, say so in bold. Just makes my life a bit easier.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18