Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 55

Author Topic: Cookie Clicker!  (Read 135955 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie Clicker!
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 06:53:47 pm »

I lost my latest save when I decided to experiment with Firefox builds as a means of figuring out why I have problems with plugin-container.exe. The last save I exported was from about 12:30am PST-8 on September 1st. I don't know if I want to go from there or just start over.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2013, 08:17:22 pm »

My friend and his housemates now play this instead of Final Fantasy XIV.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 08:20:13 pm »

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
God damn it, 4khan.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2013, 11:25:29 pm »

The upgrades are getting ridiculously expensive for me. I've got ~518mil CpS and the next cheapest non-grandma pact upgrade is 28 trillion cookies. That's more than the cookies I made during half a day of having this open. ;_;
Also, the 99 trillion costing upgrades are a little ridiculous, too. It took me several hours just to get enough for another time machine, which cost 10 trillion. I have 81 of those, right now.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2013, 01:02:11 am »

"You monster"
-HugoLuman

Seriously though, I regret finding this game. Wasted 2 days on it. And for what?

~330 trillion cookies...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

mendonca

• Bay Watcher
  • [CLIVE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2013, 07:17:44 am »

God help me.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2013, 09:39:17 am »

I find leaving it running overnight with a auto-clicker gets you enough for a couple upgrades at least, almost have all the achievements (besides shadow ones)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2013, 01:51:54 pm »

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
God damn it, 4khan.

Yeah between /b/ and /vg/ 4chan really likes Cookie Clicker. There's at least one Cookie Clicker thread whenever I go to /b/ these days, and /vg/ I think has Cookie Clicker General threads where all they do is talk about Cookie Clicker and Cookie Clicker-related things.

As for me I'm unable to access the site once again. That's kind of alright though as I've been wanting to play more Fable: The Lost Chapters and Organ Trail: Director's Cut than anything else right now.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2013, 02:24:06 pm »

Finally have the last upgrade. Only 25 more time machines for the last achievement.

Send help.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2013, 02:26:11 pm »

Only 7 more time machines to go, here. Also, I have to get that fast click achievement.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2013, 02:27:40 pm »

I got the dunking achievement, by accident.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2013, 02:31:53 pm »

Alright, how do I get that click achievement?

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

Uncanny clicker? Click absurdly fast. Either use multiple mouse buttons or an autoclicker/script.

Except that that's only a shadow achievement and doesn't count towards the listed 78 which give you milk.

EDIT: Fuck. Just refreshed to check for updates and now there are another five upgrades. Three new +15% cookie flavour ones at 99,999,999,999,999 each. I'm not sure the other two upgrades can be accessed yet, but one is supposed to make golden cookies really common and the other speed up research (which sucks when research is all complete...).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:54:01 pm by palsch »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2013, 02:50:51 pm »

I've only got 1 left, and the wiki says Uncanny clicker isn't a shadow achievement. So it must be that.

I've got a laptop with both a usb mouse and a trackpad, and I still can't get it :(

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2013, 02:58:50 pm »

Uncanny clicker was a shadow one till the latest update, which I noticed after that post. The achievement count does seem to be odd though, as it does count shadow ones but increases the total needed by the number of shadow ones you have...

And supposedly it's been made easier in the last update as well.

EDIT: Ooh, new golden cookie achievement at 77,777,7777,777; Golden cookie effects last twice as long. Please say this counts for reds as well... Potential two hours cookies for one click?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:01:17 pm by palsch »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 55