Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: [FEF] MGs in the Tower of Horrors (OOC/Discussion) [With Glacial Speed]  (Read 23781 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Magical Girls in the Tower of Horrors (OOC/Discussion)
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 04:49:04 pm »

GO GO POWER WITCHES~!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 05:18:59 pm »

No. Stop. There will be no giant robot bonus battles.
None at all, I swear.

Of course if there were I could force Theme to be an animal and give you a familiar that's that animal and make your giant robot that animal.

But that's not going to happen. :x
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 05:25:02 pm »

Never thought I would need to find this again.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 06:10:57 pm »

Hmm, less power ranger in aesthetic, but in mechanic of TRANSFORM AND NOW I AM ARMOR yes :p

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 07:46:11 pm »

Class: I second the motion to link to the full rules.
Stats will be added after class. In fact, I suspect a lot will depend on the rules not in the OP.
They're linked twice, just not directly. Once in the general explanation, again at the top of the character creation sheet.
Also, now they're linked directly.
Good to know. I'll get to work on them...at some point...by tomorrow. Probably.

No. Stop. There will be no giant robot bonus battles.
None at all, I swear.
Of course if there were I could force Theme to be an animal and give you a familiar that's that animal and make your giant robot that animal.
But that's not going to happen. :x
That actually sounds like fun. I'm considering making Angel some sort of artificer just to make this happen.

Hmm, less power ranger in aesthetic, but in mechanic of TRANSFORM AND NOW I AM ARMOR yes :p
Kind of like if the child of Tony Stark and...*checks TV Tropes* Kimberly Hart decided to go into the family business?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 08:09:21 pm »

Pffffthahaha kinda yeah :p

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 11:08:13 pm »

This'll probably be fine.

Never thought I would need to find this again.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also at some point you're going to fight these. I should probably hand out rewards for finding/making appropriate sprites, now that I think about it...

Now if only we could get some more players. At this rate, we're either going to have experimentally small squads or I'm going to toy with NPC followers or magical servants.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 11:13:45 pm »

I'll make a sheet in the morning.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:04 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
I've got to wonder why one can't rescue someone who is not moving (unconscious) but they can rescue someone who is moving and heavier than them, though...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »

Oh my. Uh... PTW

Hmmmm actually I just had thought....    *starts brainstorming on how to make a character based off the Madoka Titus meme*
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 06:26:51 pm »

I've got to wonder why one can't rescue someone who is not moving (unconscious) but they can rescue someone who is moving and heavier than them, though...
Oh, you can rescue unconscious people. It's just a lot less likely to be helpful, considering people die at 0 HP rather than falling unconscious and needing to be rescued. >:3

(Yes, I know this meshes BADLY with my theme, but mage trainee -> monk and fire is the only mage trainee choice, whether going shaman mage or monk... I'll change to light once I promote from trainee, anyway.)
Ah, yes. We can refluff that to Ice or Light or whatever you'd prefer. :x

Personal Skill: Frozen Armor: When Wanda is attacked with a sword, the attacking enemy's AT goes down by 2.
What do you mean by this?

Oh my. Uh... PTW

Hmmmm actually I just had thought....    *starts brainstorming on how to make a character based off the Madoka Titus meme*
Spoiler: Godspeed (click to show/hide)

Of course, now this is turning into Techknight Witches in the Tower of Horrors.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When the enemy attacks with a weapon that is of the Sword family, they do two less damage.
Also, could you just make the tome wind...? It's not especially more powerful, really, and I'm pretty sure the only reason fire is the only one available is just to be restrictive.
also, i'm not turning back on the magitech, i already started spritiiing
I've actually also decided to nix the helmet, being faceless wouldn't work well with this IMO.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:33:42 pm by Powder Miner »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

When the enemy attacks with a weapon that is of the Sword family, they do two less damage.
Alright then, that looks good.

Also, could you just make the tome wind...? It's not especially more powerful, really, and I'm pretty sure the only reason fire is the only one available is just to be restrictive.
That'll work also.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here are the sprites I've made: Unarmored: Armored:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10