Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333248 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2340 on: September 02, 2014, 01:16:17 pm »

Quote from: Miguel vs White Mage C
Hit: 114-27 = 87
Hit roll: 9, hit!
Damage: 13-2 = 11dmg

White Mage C retaliates!
Hit: 102-14 = 88
Hit roll: 46, hit!
Damage: 11-5 = 6dmg

Quote from: Grifen vs Pegasus J
Hit: 115+10-27 = 98
Hit roll: 49, hit!
Damage: 48-5 = 43dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: September 02, 2014, 04:58:18 pm »

:"Not gonna make it THAT easy..."
10, 15, Training Bow PegaH.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: September 02, 2014, 08:42:54 pm »

Sheila stood before the throng of enemies before her, Fezz clutching the robe she'd told him to- Wait. Wait. "Fezz, what the hell, that robe is black! How the hell am I supposed to use it as a flag of parley?" She hissed at the scholar, palming her face with her free hand- and only managing to smear more blood over her face. Ick.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: September 02, 2014, 11:19:45 pm »

The scholar still had his eyes pinched as he gingerly clutched the robe, having followed over the vague direction of Shelia with his eyes closed. At the sound of her voice, he opened his eyes and almost shrunk in his robes at the condemnation. The bloody torn robes slowly lowered and dripped to the ground as the historian looked at the ground, avoiding to look at it.

"I--Uhm... Uh... Sorry." The man stuttered out, his voice sounding strained but quiet, not sure what to do with the robe anymore but still holding it in his hand.

Avoiding to look at Shelia sheepishly, he caught sight of the encroaching line of soldiers, and that he and Shelia were the only ones currently close to them. He nearly dropped the robe and winced as his concentration faltered. He mumbled silently to himself a repetitious phrase and seemed to tense up, but otherwise appeared fine.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: September 03, 2014, 07:14:51 am »

Fezz's quiet apology almost made Sheila more angry. Almost. "Fine, whatever, just start waving it over your head. Because either this works or we're going to have to fight this bunch of losers too." Sheila stepped toward the assembled enemy force, her hatchet hanging low in her grasp. She raised her voice, addressing the assembled forces. "...I chopped a man in half today." She said, the statement punctuated as another drop of crimson fell from her hair. "And me and my friends have already killed about as many people as... you. And you know what? We ain't so much as winded. Except for that Wyvern rider you guy's shot down, which I'm going to choose to interpret as a personal favor."

"The way that I see it, you all have two options. You can come at us, and I can all litter this field with your bones. I gotta say, I'm not a fan of this one. I've got blood everywhere, and I could use a wash. I really don't feel like killing any more of you than is absolutely necessary. Your option two, is to bring your commander down here, and we can work out the details of your surrender. And if you surrender, I will personally guarantee you'll leave not only with your lives, but even your weapons. Because we can take you, any time, anywhere, and I am not afraid of you."

Sheila snapped her fingers on her off hand. "Ooh, just thought of another option. You send your boss down here and the two of us duke it out. Loser's side surrenders. It'll save a lot of time and bloodshed if you don't feel like out and out surrendering to me."

So. What's it going to be?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: September 03, 2014, 08:15:30 am »

The enemy group stopped for a moment but only because they clearly heard 'I chopped a man in half today' statement rather than anything else.

"We're to stop traitors to the Empire and to-be-assasins of our Duke! You won't get these accusations off your hide so easily, wench!" One of them replied after a while, and his comrades went back into aggressive, combat postures.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: September 03, 2014, 02:02:21 pm »

"Hey, if you want to stop traitors to the Empire, that puts us on different sides. Of course, it also puts you on different sides with the Duke. We can here to combine forces with him to overthrow the empire, not assassinate him. I'm no politician, but if I had to guess, I'd suppose someone told him we were coming to kill him and he decided to take his chances staying loyal to the empire instead- at least for now."

"I don't think I'm in the mood to offer again, so either call your boss over here and we can talk like civilized people, or I can start hacking off your limbs, like uncivilized people."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: September 03, 2014, 02:05:12 pm »

"You just admitted to being guilty!" One of the axemen shouted back and they all prepared to fight.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: September 03, 2014, 02:09:44 pm »

"Hey, s'your funeral. Fezz, take the hill!"

17, 11, make dang sure hatchet is equipped.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: September 03, 2014, 02:31:54 pm »

Sonja gets to her feet shakily, and looks about at her feet for her book, which she promptly finds close to where she lay. Picking it up and dusting it off, she hears 'traitors to the Empire' and almost drops it as she looks up to where Sheila was calling out to the encroaching forces.

: 'Wha-what's going on here?'

She stood rooted to the spot, obviously torn and confused.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: September 03, 2014, 02:47:54 pm »

"We're fighting a bunch of people who want very much to die! Can you back us up?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: September 03, 2014, 05:33:14 pm »

Fezz meekly nodded as he hurried over to the hill, very much not wanting to face this group without any sort of help. A part of him didn't want to face the group at all, but the closer the enemies got the harder it was for the poor man to concentrate. He was still clutching the bloodied robes, although he didn't notice in his hurry to cover.

Fezz moves to (17,10) and used a vuln on Shelia
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 12:59:22 am by Xanmyral »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: September 03, 2014, 11:15:30 pm »

Despite the threat of imminent pegasus attack, Grifen spared a moment to watch her two best friends move closer to the enemy forces. She saw Fezz climbing a distant hill and waved vigorously in his direction with her good arm, hoping that he would see and maybe get a boost of confidence.

: "Sure wish I were over there. Looks like those folk're itchin' fer a fight and poor Fezz don't look so good."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: September 03, 2014, 11:42:24 pm »

Fezz struggled to climb the hill, his legs shaky and numb. He could see the bolt still lodged in him, but he couldn't feel it. Not quite, no, his senses were assailed by a pressure that felt like he was on fire inside, that just wanted him to lash out with as much energy as he has at everything around him. He tried not to pay attention to that at the moment.

"Just climb the hill. Do what Shelia says, climb the hill. Keep focused." The man repeated his mantra quietly to himself.

Seeing movement in the distance, the historian caught sight of Grifen waving at him. Without thinking much, the man returned the wave with the hand holding the robe, the bloodied robes fluttering at the movement and the height as the wind ruffled it and as the historian used it to signal the distant horse rider.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: September 03, 2014, 11:47:01 pm »

Sheila's face and palm reunited once more. "Fezz, you can- you can put the robe down. We don't need it anymore."
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 510