Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259529 times)

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1425 on: September 25, 2013, 08:11:43 pm »

Also, I was thinking about going to the Wiki and update the SAD recipes we know of. We already have some experience at it, and I think everyone would like to have another Fluffy around.
Objections?

Edit: No objections, so it is done. There would still be cognifications and mutations recipes. I will see to doing it in the immediate future.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:36:42 pm by Cattani »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 25, 2013, 08:17:37 pm »

We will not cogify anyone without better equipment, that is for certain. Cogification of ourselves is a long term plan anyway.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:19:31 pm by Knit tie »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 25, 2013, 08:34:18 pm »

We will not cogify anyone without better equipment, that is for certain. Cogification of ourselves is a long term plan anyway.

why it's not like anyone KNOWS we're human. Plus i weren't we the silver "mechanism"? An that super hero girl who we supposed liked then could be...cheerie. GM i hope you don't make things to easy to foresee.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 25, 2013, 11:24:56 pm »

Edit: Speaking of flamethrowers and boomerangs, we could forge some high-pressure, pneumatic silver hammers for the guardogs. Give it to some, test in our future Training Grounds, and call them the Hammer Guard. Enemies flying and exploding on the floor is good for morale.
+1 and a big huzzah to go with it.  Really like the suggestion.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1429 on: September 26, 2013, 01:17:18 am »

"When two luchadores love each other very much," Coghuahua begins giving the 'talk' to Cerulean. "They fight it on the ring. When one of the two wins, the other removes the mask and remains at home acting the parent, while the other fights more battles to provide an income."
Chemista rolls her eyes. "Really...no, that's not how it goes. When the basic biological impulses we received from the primates make themselves known through puberty, you end up feeling something that is called by a bunch of imbeciles 'love' while in truth it's nothing more than a basic animal reaction to reproduction for the survival of the species."
"Love is the wonderful clashing of fighting spirits close to one another!" Coghuahua exclaims then. "IT's when you cannot live a moment away from your other self!"
"love is merely a biological set of alterations to the brain wave patterns, induced by the desire to breed or feel pleasure."
Cerulean's head moves from one side to the other, frowning every now and then.
"As a goo-girl, everyone of your cell is automatically locked into a self-suspended state of gelatinous membraneous coexistence. Your brain is at any one moment in a corner of your finger and on your back for example, and each cell is permanently locked into a half-staminal and half-working state and shifts back and forth continuously."
Then Chemista sighs. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but if you want to procreate just choose someone, grab a lock of their hair or dna and chop off an arm of yours. Feed her that Dna for a while and bam, there you have your kid."
"There isn't a cabbage patch?" Cerulean asks frowning.
"No."
"No...No bird flying?"
"No, no stupid bird."
"You have to chop an arm off?"
"Yes."
"Not for humans dear," a Succubus says then. "Unless it's their kink but rarely you find someone who likes being chopped off...generally, they like chopping rather than being chopped."
"Oh," Cerulean nods. "So...what?"
"What?"
"Why are you telling me this?"
"Your father decided you had to know."

She cocks her head to the side and then shrugs.
"Okay!"
and then she surfs off.

You then begin a general summit for finding Cheerful Cheerie's lair.

"Very well!" you clap your hands, "It's time to brainstorm!" you exclaim. "Let's see...Any suggestions!?"
"She's probably a cheerleader...judging by the name." Chemista begins.
"OBJECTION!" Gamington stands up. "She's Cheerful, not Cheer-lead! She's filled with cheers, not covered in lead!"
"Well, actually she does have half-metallic sides." Psysquid remarks. "You think her half-burned state is due to her being...too hot for a man to handle?"
"Someone, impale that stupid squid," Chemista grumbles as Psysquid shudders.
"Ohhhh....maybe she could take lessons from Chemista for cheerfulness!" Psysquid exclaims then. "I'm sure...sure she'd love to have a nice, old and...curvaceous person to inspire to..."
"That is borderline creepy-stalker, not nice at all..." Chemista deadpans. "No points, no matter the effort."
Psysquid's shoulders fall down and he begins to sniffle.
"We're talking about finding Cheerie guys!" you clap your hands to get the attention back. "Any hints!?"

"Well...she's transmitting from somewhere," Gamington states, "And she probably attacked Just-city because...well, when you began your career, you could not move to other cities, right? SO...she might be in Just-city."
"Or she might be in the countryside, easily able to attack neighboring cities with ease..."
"Maybe she's beneath our lair?" Psysquid states.
Everyone blinks and turns to look at him.
"What!? Don't look at me like that! IT's a cliché of films! The Hero and the Villain live side-to-side in the same apartment complex and neither knows the other is there!"
"No," Chemista shakes her head. "This is not possible. End of the discussion."
"Fine!" Psysquid huffs. "Then...well, she's Cheerful, we should visit a place she already attacked and see how she arrived and what she did. See what her troops are..."
"We'd need to cross swords with her goons."
"Then we will!" Incognito exclaims.
"So...Just-city...well," you shrug, "We'll go and see what we can found then."

Then you move next to Psysquid as he is about to leave and bring a hand around his shoulders.
"Psst....you want Chemista to look at you?"
"Your evilness?"
"Buy her a latex corset."
"W-what?"
"Buy her a latex corset."
"As you wish, your evilness..."
And with that, your evil for the downkeep is done!

The Next Day.
You are now in Upkeep
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 26, 2013, 01:22:11 am »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sacrifice some stuff.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: September 26, 2013, 02:35:28 am »

Build wufflecogs, sacrifice blood, battleaxe, loincloth, horned helmet and a longboat model and then take a look at the plans of our lair - what is beneath it?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 26, 2013, 02:45:21 am »

Build wufflecogs, sacrifice blood, battleaxe, loincloth, horned helmet and a longboat model and then take a look at the plans of our lair - what is beneath it?

+1 to these.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 26, 2013, 03:05:49 am »

sacrifice blood, battleaxe, loincloth, horned helmet and a longboat model
and then take a look at the plans of our lair - what is beneath it?
Another +1 for these ideas, but not for building the whufflecogs yet.  I'd like more guardogs first.

Build more guardogs.
"Upgrade time!" you exclaim, clapping your hands happily.

I cannot stand the suspense anymore, I must must ask since no one else has.... just HOW was the base upgraded?  Our ship/lair of last retreat?  Our new training/revealing course?  Something else?  All of the above?  Are these upgrades fully completed now?

Make high-pressure, pneumatic hammers from various precious and non-precious metals for the various units to use. (save for next downkeep if this is a downkeep only or in place of missions activity).

Check on the health and sanity of the wench.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 26, 2013, 03:35:56 am »

I cannot stand the suspense anymore, I must must ask since no one else has.... just HOW was the base upgraded?  Our ship/lair of last retreat?  Our new training/revealing course?  Something else?  All of the above?  Are these upgrades fully completed now?

Make high-pressure, pneumatic hammers from various precious and non-precious metals for the various units to use. (save for next downkeep if this is a downkeep only or in place of missions activity).

We have upgraded the ship into an emergency backup base. If our lair is finally overrun, we can reveal that the thing waiting for the HEROES in our throne room is not us but a virus bomb, about to detonate as we laugh evily while escaping into the sunset.

Also give normal assault rifles to normal cogs. We should be able to produce some.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 26, 2013, 03:41:37 am »

We have upgraded the ship into an emergency backup base.

Wait.  That wasn't the only upgrade being voted for.  How you do know that was the one chosen?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 26, 2013, 04:22:03 am »

We have upgraded the ship into an emergency backup base.

Wait.  That wasn't the only upgrade being voted for.  How you do know that was the one chosen?

Because more than half of the guys voted for it ?

Also give normal assault rifles to normal cogs. We should be able to produce some.

+1, but we'll need an armory and gun manufacturing plant first.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 26, 2013, 06:32:13 am »

If i remember correctly aren't we on a oil rig over the ocean or something like that?

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 26, 2013, 07:07:39 am »

What the hell man... our Dark Advisors can't advice crap...
Anyway, +1 on checking the lower sides of our lair.

That makes me kinda sad, not being able to count on our Advisor's advice. Anyway, add Cerulean to the list of people we ask for counseling, if she wants to be a Dark Advisor she must have a good approach in these matters (we're not upgrading her, just checking to see if she has what it takes).

About Cheerful, we know she did two missions in one round (plutonium and the Plastic Doctor), so she has a least two vehicles. Also, she shares our Evil Overlord system (else she would not have the same options for missions we do), so having three options each day, and sending teams on two we can be sure of clashing with her in at least one of these missions every time. We should be very careful when it comes to going personally in missions now that we know there are more opponents. Maybe it's time to handpick locations and go on missions there even if the Overlord system don't point it as having missions for us? Can we even do that?

On a side-note: Our Elephantine Wraith is quite forgetful for someone who does not forget... he could get a title: "Elephantine Wraith, the Forgotten Unforgetting Slaughters"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:12:23 am by Cattani »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 26, 2013, 07:09:56 am »

What the hell man... our Dark Advisors can't advice crap...
Anyway, +1 on checking the lower sides of our lair.

That makes me kinda sad, not being able to count on our Advisor's advice. Anyway, add Cerulean to the list of people we ask for counseling, if she wants to be a Dark Advisor she must have a good approach in these matters (we're not upgrading her, just checking to see if she has what it takes).

About Cheerful, we know she did two missions in one round (plutonium and the Plastic Doctor), so she has a least two vehicles. Also, she shares our Evil Overlord system (else she would not have the same options for missions we do), so having three options each day, and sending teams on two we can be sure of clashing with her in at least one of these missions every time. We should be very careful when it comes to going personally in missions now that we know there are more opponents. Maybe it's time to handpick locations and go on missions there even if the Overlord system don't point it as having missions for us? Can we even do that?

If we could i would suggest blowing holes inside prison walls. Why? because it would be evilly fun to see human prisoners destroy the town next to them in a riot.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 213