Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 404046 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #1365 on: September 18, 2013, 01:30:44 am »

"That's a different Selina..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: September 18, 2013, 01:30:58 am »

((Now to actually sleep.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: September 18, 2013, 01:33:14 am »

"Even your raw power is suppressed in my realm. You couldn't create anything short of a single kernel.

And as you wish, Heretic."

Shadowy versions of Catherine and Angerus appear around the pair. Their faces are warped into ugly caricatures of themselves, and they are ever-shifting.

The fight is broadcast in the dining hall.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: September 18, 2013, 01:34:31 am »

"Um... w-w-we ended up in... i-i-in another dimension... a-a-and sh-she was here."

"How are you? Not!Selina."
She holds a hand out to Yuri.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: September 18, 2013, 01:35:54 am »

"*sigh* Why have the antagonists of both player-run Twilight Academy missions been incredibly powerful eldritch entities that speak in purple? And why does it always involve the characters getting captured? No offense but there's more to narrative writing that eldritch abominations you know... I mean, I probably would have kept quiet if it was JUST another eldritch entity, but honestly, the imprisonment and purple text pushed it just far enough for me to start the accusations of plagiarism..."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: September 18, 2013, 01:37:08 am »

"Even your raw power is suppressed in my realm. You couldn't create anything short of a single kernel.

Shadowy versions of Catherine and Angerus appear around the pair. Their faces are warped into ugly caricatures of themselves, and they are ever-shifting.

"REALLY, THIS OLD FUCKING HAT! I FOUGHT SHIT LIKE THIS ON VANOS IV! AT LEAST TRY TO BE FUCKING ORIGINAL!"
Angerus hits them with his bat.
[97+16=113]
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: September 18, 2013, 01:38:05 am »

She looks up at them, then stands up and shakes Not!Selina's hand. "Yuri. Pleasure... and I'm reasonably sure Shys'm Caes won't harm us."

"Wow, I must really have gotten spread thin if a little shit like you can manage to seal me that much... except the energy required to make a single kernel of popcorn is still serious shit, matter generation being what it is. Also, seeing as things here still exist, You're at least a good portion bullshitting. But I'll let ya have your game, I don't give a fuck."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: September 18, 2013, 01:41:06 am »

"Okay, that's nice to hear. Who's Shys'm Caes?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: September 18, 2013, 01:42:06 am »

"*sigh* Why have the antagonists of both player-run Twilight Academy missions been incredibly powerful eldritch entities that speak in purple? And why does it always involve the characters getting captured? No offense but there's more to narrative writing that eldritch abominations you know... I mean, I probably would have kept quiet if it was JUST another eldritch entity, but honestly, the imprisonment and purple text pushed it just far enough for me to start the accusations of plagiarism..."
"Wait a minute.
Notice that he's been trying to troll Angerus and failed. Also, keep in mind he was entertaining himself by doing this.

And his suppression isn't even perfect. I can still hear my Personae. You're still alive.

He ain't eldritch. Powerful, but not eldritch. Perhaps if we could get an equally powerful deity, or even if we could somehow get our powers to work....Hm.

Also, remind me to get you to watch a couple of movies, Cyrielle."

The shadow Angerus just laugh as one of their own is destroyed.
Angerus hears a voice in his head.
liarliarliarliar
Hereticheretichereticheretic

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: September 18, 2013, 01:42:34 am »

Selina keeps holding her arm regardless, not liking what seemed to be about to happen.

Not!Selina walks over to Shys'm Caes.

"Hmm, Not!Selina. You must be Demons Run right?"
She holds a hand out to shake.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: September 18, 2013, 01:44:37 am »

"Wait a minute.
Notice that he's been trying to troll Angerus and failed. Also, keep in mind he was entertaining himself by doing this.

And his suppression isn't even perfect. I can still hear my Personae. You're still alive.

He ain't eldritch. Powerful, but not eldritch. Perhaps if we could get an equally powerful deity, or even if we could somehow get our powers to work....Hm.

The shadow Angerus just laugh as one of their own is destroyed.
Angerus hears a voice in his head.
liarliarliarliar
Hereticheretichereticheretic

"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTPU~"

Fuck
the hell
OFF!

[78+16=94]
He hits more of them with his bat.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: September 18, 2013, 01:45:13 am »

"Right, right, argue the specifics... anyway, isn't this sort of scenario a bit cliched? And what's to prevent us from just committing suicide and retiring into the afterlife?"

Victoria follows Not!Selina.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: September 18, 2013, 01:45:41 am »

"Okay, that's nice to hear. Who's Shys'm Caes?"

"Does... whatever you come from have a legend about something that created the universe, first and ultimate being, that sort of thing?"

They do, it's called the Source. Not much else is known about it.

"Wait a minute.

"... I can make popcorn kernels."

Shis'm Caes makes an avatar near the group. It's basically a ball of gold light with dragonfly wings.

"Hey listen, motherfukers. Also, someone say something about an equally powerful diety? Unfortunately I can't be fucked, but just thought I'd do the whole speak of the devil thing."

Selina keeps holding her arm regardless, not liking what seemed to be about to happen.

Not!Selina walks over to Shys'm Caes.

"Hmm, Not!Selina. You must be Demons Run right?"
She holds a hand out to shake.

((She's somewhere else, hasn't been introduced there until now :P))

"No hands, bitch. Take a number."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 18, 2013, 01:47:52 am »

"...oh great, this is Persona isn't it? A bunch of shadowy entities accuse someone of their own personal, denied doubts while attacking them..."

"Oh. The Source. Nice to meet you! ^_____^" Victoria (the actual entity back at in TA's universe) points this out to her manager.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: September 18, 2013, 01:49:23 am »

More whispers.

The Shadow Angeruses reform to make one Angerus, with a bat himself, and a bolter.
"HAH! PANSY FUCKING HERETIC! CAN'T EVEN FUCKING HANDLE THE FUCKING TRUTH, FUCKING PANSY MOTHERFUCKER!"
He goes for Angerus with his bat and it collides with Angerus'.

"I don't think I'm welcome in the Afterlife after the last time I went there.

Cliche, I agree. Blame @Elf for being a terrible villain maker. And I thought Albrecht would be good too."

@Elf is trying not to be offended.

He fails.

"I don't see why the purple guy would be Nyarlothep. Or Izanami.

Otherwise Demons Run could kill them. Hell, we'd be blowing this shit up by now."
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 875