Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403397 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #630 on: September 07, 2013, 01:43:36 pm »

"Oh. That. I don't want to talk about it, okay?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 07, 2013, 01:52:26 pm »

Kyle shrugs and walks off.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 07, 2013, 03:05:50 pm »

Lucas sighs, and closes the door. He goes back to thinking, not sure what to do about his mistake.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 07, 2013, 03:18:37 pm »

Izzy sneezes.
"Gesunteight."

Kyle moves his hand... (74) a fairy appears behind Lucas and sprays him with something. He suddenly smells very... attractive.
Will glances at Kyle, then Mary.
"Stop playing matchforcer, you two. Look at it this way: It's like using drugs to force a girl to have sex with a random guy. Both could quite honestly claim that it was rape."

Both Kyle and Mary move their hands. (248 due to combining the powers. Yes I just made rules for that.) Lucas really thinks Izzy is attractive now. The pheromone on him and her probably helps.
Will sighs. "Too late, but I'm pretty sure this is against the rules...and probably against the law, too..."

"..."
Izzy goes extremely red, and then runs for it.
Will begins writing an incident report to turn into the principal's office. While he's thinking of it, he writes one about when he found Kyle and Mary together in a closet, with a side note that freshmen should be informed of the areas they are not allowed to enter before they are expected to not enter them.
He turns to Stella. "Ironic, that a 'villain' needs to report the crimes of a 'hero'..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 07, 2013, 03:24:47 pm »

Well I don't really think your a villain, not from the way you have been acting, but yea it is kind of ironic, now excuse me while I tell the recalcitrant other me that one steak is more than enough for lunch
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 07, 2013, 03:29:01 pm »

Will nods.

"...Have you noticed any activities that seem to be associated with the other you not bothering you as much?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2013, 03:30:50 pm »

"Ugh. I'm such a failure. What am I gonna say now? 'Hey mom and dad, I'm having a fun time being a complete and utter failure in the school that's for superheros and supervillains.'"
He sighs.
"Yeah right.. Nice job with that."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 07, 2013, 03:42:47 pm »

Will nods.

"...Have you noticed any activities that seem to be associated with the other you not bothering you as much?"

They never really bothered me too much, except for the uncontrollable fire thing, which I guess needs practice to fix, it's just that it seems my dragon half does not think that anything that is not meat is food.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 07, 2013, 04:28:04 pm »

"There goes the obvious idea..." Will finishes his meal.
"Well, there's probably some other stuff to do, so...see you later." Will attempts to locate someone he hasn't talked extensively with. Having some close friends is good, but he can't limit himself.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 07, 2013, 09:06:20 pm »

"Will the two of you PLEASE stop trying to get the fish to make out? It's annoying and I'm tempted to punch you in the face for fucking with them like that." She still seems disinterested, swirling a finger lightly on the table.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2013, 09:10:20 pm »

Neither of them are there. Kyle is buggering about with centaurs and Mary is poking Izzy outside the cafeteria.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:28 pm »

Lucas is a bit busy feeling all around bad for himself, considering himself an idiot and all.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2013, 11:06:08 am »

Neither of them are there. Kyle is buggering about with centaurs and Mary is poking Izzy outside the cafeteria.
((I was retconning.))

Will has finished the incident reports and turns them in.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2013, 02:11:30 pm »

The new secretary looks over the cards. She tosses one in the trash and the other disappears. Meanwhile Kyle and Mary just got shot in the legs for abuse of powers.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »

The new secretary looks over the cards. She tosses one in the trash and the other disappears. Meanwhile Kyle and Mary just got shot in the legs for abuse of powers.
"...Why did you throw away the one card and do whatever you did with the other?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 875