Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 518998 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12735 on: March 20, 2014, 06:46:00 pm »

((Has the person who has the metal dragon been online in a while?))
"Ah "frend" of mahine is  lookin fer meh. Don't head dawn tha street, thos folk are deader than heck. He usually iss very through."
"Mighty unfortunate business, that sounds like.  Hold on a minute, I'm getting something."
A device in his hand begins blinking.
The Wanderer raises an unseen eyebrow and looks at his device.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: March 20, 2014, 07:31:35 pm »

"Something is setting it off... I'd need a better reading... triangulation... yes, that'd do it..."

((Does anyone else have a different idea for the combat system.  I'm thinking that all of our characters could have a certain "power rating" that we all overview and use in addition to the rolling a d20))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: March 20, 2014, 07:32:17 pm »

"Something is setting it off... I'd need a better reading... triangulation... yes, that'd do it..."

((Does anyone else have a different idea for the combat system.  I'm thinking that all of our characters could have a certain "power rating" that we all overview and use in addition to the rolling a d20))
((Yeah, that works.))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: March 20, 2014, 07:33:57 pm »

Zachary begins walking purposefully off directly in the direction the wanderer told him not to.

((Okay, so what should the scale be, 1-20?  With 1 being weaker than a human being up to 20 being godlike power?))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: March 20, 2014, 07:35:00 pm »

Zachary begins walking purposefully off directly in the direction the wanderer told him not to.

((Okay, so what should the scale be, 1-20?  With 1 being weaker than a human being up to 20 being godlike power?))
((Yeah, sounds good.))
The direction where the other immortal came from?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: March 20, 2014, 07:36:04 pm »

((Yeah, sounds good.))
The direction where the other immortal came from?
yep
((Okay, so if we assume that 2 is a normal human, Zachary is a 2, Cheryl is a 4, and Wolf is a 5))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: March 20, 2014, 07:42:50 pm »

((My idea is that 0 is someone completely incompetent or too weak to realistically fight, 1 is like a child, 2-4 is standard human range, 5-8 is high-tech armor or modified humans, 9-12 is things like Silber and Eisen, things more powerful than any mortal could be, along with heavy armored vehicles and stuff, 13-15 is things like full sized battlemechs, 16-20 is characters with godlike abilities or massive warmachines the size a jaeger from Pacific Rim))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: March 20, 2014, 07:48:41 pm »

((My idea is that 0 is someone completely incompetent or too weak to realistically fight, 1 is like a child, 2-4 is standard human range, 5-8 is high-tech armor or modified humans, 9-12 is things like Silber and Eisen, things more powerful than any mortal could be, along with heavy armored vehicles and stuff, 13-15 is things like full sized battlemechs, 16-20 is characters with godlike abilities or massive warmachines the size a jaeger from Pacific Rim))
((Hmmmm...Wanderer's probably a 5, other guy is about an 8.))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: March 20, 2014, 08:02:55 pm »

((Should we skip ahead to the next day?  Assume everyone sleeps through the night?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: March 20, 2014, 08:08:25 pm »

((So Kyle is around a 6 or seven at most times and then in his mech he's a definite 13. Don't ask what happens when we bring in Aedan.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: March 20, 2014, 08:10:28 pm »

((Hm. Isaac is like a 19 or 20, since he's practically the creator... Except, well, he's not actually, but he has godly capabilities.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12746 on: March 20, 2014, 08:20:12 pm »

((Should surprise attacks get an auto plus, say, seven?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: March 20, 2014, 08:20:25 pm »

((I'm just going to say that the more powerful members of Eisen/Silber's world can go up to 15~17 level power... They sorta did/will defeat not-Gabriel, after all.))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: March 20, 2014, 08:21:57 pm »

((Oh I'm sure they can, but there's only so much armor and so many weapons you can pack onto a human-sized war machine.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: March 20, 2014, 08:22:20 pm »

((Psh, angels are push overs. Kyle nearly had a god induced heart attack and he didn't give a shit.))
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 919