Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519429 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12180 on: March 16, 2014, 07:57:05 pm »

Cheryl nods understandingly at Silber before turning to face Eisen once more,
"I don't think you understand how dangerous that one is.  We realized too late the costs of the hybridization.  Those hybrids who survived lost everything that made them human, everything that keeps our race from destroying ourselves.  Almost all of them have been hunted down and captured, he is one of the last who evades us.  And do you want to know how he evades us?"

"How?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: March 16, 2014, 07:58:54 pm »

"How?"
Cheryl's eyes harden, "He kills everyone in his path.  It doesn't matter if they are civilians, he will ruthlessly cut them down to get away.  He led an attack on our training center and nearly wiped us out.  Everything he does, he does with malice."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: March 16, 2014, 07:59:33 pm »

Maria is STILL listening in on this. A plan forms in her mind!

HIGH SPEED DALEK CHASE
"You can't escape  meeeee!"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran, Ayami

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: March 16, 2014, 08:00:21 pm »

Cheryl's eyes harden, "He kills everyone in his path.  It doesn't matter if they are civilians, he will ruthlessly cut them down to get away.  He led an attack on our training center and nearly wiped us out.  Everything he does, he does with malice."

Eisen nods, "So you have proof then?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: March 16, 2014, 08:00:42 pm »

"LIEEEEEEEEEES!!! LIEEEEEEEES!!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: March 16, 2014, 08:01:09 pm »

Eisen nods, "So you have proof then?"
"Ask him yourself.  He will tell you what he's done.  He trusts you too much not to."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: March 16, 2014, 08:02:30 pm »

"Ask him yourself.  He will tell you what he's done.  He trusts you too much not to."

"But do you have any proof to show us?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: March 16, 2014, 08:03:57 pm »

"But do you have any proof to show us?"
Cheryl sighs, "Not in this place, at this time.  Seeing as how I don't know where I am."

When you blink, she is no longer there.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: March 16, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »

Isabella is catching up with the dalek! Roll to escape dramatically? I mean, this is the town's streets. Surely there's some applicable chase scene cliche.

Maria continues to stalk Eisen and Cheryl. Woo?

Or not.

"... Really? I didn't blink. Where'd she go? I was just about to haul her in, too... No matter what she says, as far as I'm concerned she attacked him unprovoked until she can prove otherwise. We'll be taking Wolfy in too, of course. Let them argue about the moral high ground there."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran, Ayami

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: March 16, 2014, 08:07:19 pm »

((In case it becomes relevant, Wolf is currently sitting in the bar area of the restaurant))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: March 16, 2014, 08:08:39 pm »

The Girl grinned a bit, and just gave a more interested shrug.
"Sure, why not. I mean, there's not much else to do in this city. It's at least better than back home. All… filled with monsters. Like that clock and notepad... Anyways… let's go..!"
And with those words, she began walking off towards the area where the concert will be.

Elsewhere in the city, a Survivor of some kind, and Coyote, encounter each other.
The two talk for a while, learning about the other, and their respective histories. As the two spoke, they realized they at least had some similarities in that respect.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: March 16, 2014, 08:09:41 pm »

The dalek drives right through a pile of boxes, which smack Isabella in the face!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: March 16, 2014, 08:10:28 pm »

Cheryl sighs, "Not in this place, at this time.  Seeing as how I don't know where I am."

When you blink, she is no longer there.

Good thing that there's two people with oddly coordinated blinking patterns there.

Maria continues to stalk Eisen and Cheryl. Woo?

Or not.

"... Really? I didn't blink. Where'd she go?"

Eisen shrugs.

"Sorry, I have no idea," Silber responds.

((I'd like to talk about this now before later on when people might complain. As mecha musume, Silber and Eisen are basically human-sized mecha. So they have enough armour that'd make a battleship jealous... integrated into their skin. Their armour also adds to their strength and toughness too. They're also stupidly fast and strong, and have amazing reaction times that allow them to dodge lots of things that a normal human never could. Their weapons are obviously designed to piece armour and lots of it. So... yeah. Lovely.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: March 16, 2014, 08:10:58 pm »

Kyle follows.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: March 16, 2014, 08:12:46 pm »

Indeed it does, for Maria attempts to take Wolf into protective custody.

"Sir, you'll have to come with me. What  with that rogue trying to kill you, and the accusations leveled against you, we can hardly let you wander about to get into trouble. Understand?"

Isabella crashes through the box pile! She is enraged!

"Why you worthless bag of bolts...I'll turn ya into scrap metal!"

Chase comedy intensifies!

Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 919