Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520803 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #9780 on: February 01, 2014, 08:38:25 pm »

Kyle the fairy is talking to Thorndancer maybe.

Kyle is flirting with anyone who shows interest in the cafe.
...He's parked the tank outside.

((Hasn't Kyle heard that you can't pick up chicks in a tank?))

"So. I'm Diana, Magical Girl of Malfeas."
"ANGERUS TEMPERON, ANGRY MARINE!"

"Nice to meet you."
"SAME TO MOTHERFUCKING YOU!"

"Want to get a drink?"
"NOT FUCKING REALLY, I NEED TO REPORT BACK TO BASE AND CHECK UP ON MOTHERFUCKING CULT! SEE YA LATER!"
"Ah'm up fer a drink."

"Meh, see you later then. And in that case, let's go."

TO THE BOOZE-HALL!
The Wanderer presents her his arm.
"Will y'all accompany meh to tha bar?"

"Sure, why not." She takes his arm and OFF THEY GO!
The Wanderer is a gentleman.

Whee, gentlemanly-ness~
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9781 on: February 01, 2014, 08:38:51 pm »

Vix turns back towards Marie. "Erm, hi? Don't recognize you as a wizard, or that one crazy guy, or someone I've met here so...who are you?"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9782 on: February 01, 2014, 08:41:04 pm »

Marie does a TWIRL! and summons a legion of magical Mami-Tomoe-brand muskets which she fires off into the air in succession, for some reason quiet (this time) but nonetheless creating an overly dramatic shower of fireworks.

"I'm Marie Hel! I'm a nightmare, shapeshifter and professional psychologist! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9783 on: February 01, 2014, 08:42:22 pm »

((You aren't trying hard enough if you can't.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9784 on: February 01, 2014, 08:44:20 pm »

"So, how do ya like yer "fiahwater?""
He gives her a joking grin.
Marie does a TWIRL! and summons a legion of magical Mami-Tomoe-brand muskets which she fires off into the air in succession, for some reason quiet (this time) but nonetheless creating an overly dramatic shower of fireworks. pictures.

"I'm Marie Hel! I'm a nightmare, shapeshifter and professional psychologist! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
"And I'm Eric De Alterheim, scion of House De Alterheim and self Summoner."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9785 on: February 01, 2014, 08:45:11 pm »

"So...you're probably that one demon I'd made an illusion of  to scare people once, a long time ago? But without the giant sword? Thats probably the only group I'd know of that likes long words like 'psychologist' instead of shorter but still relevant to psionics words."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9786 on: February 01, 2014, 08:46:45 pm »

"Strong."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9787 on: February 01, 2014, 08:46:59 pm »

Marie shakes her head and leans against Eric, giving him a playful smooch.

"Lolnope. Psychology is the study of the mind and personality. Technically I'm a psychiatrist, I can in fact prescribe medication to fix mental issues. Or try to. Brains are complicated. Anyways, I don't have psionics in particular. I COULD get a giant sword though!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9788 on: February 01, 2014, 08:48:35 pm »

"Strong."
"Alright than. Double dose of tha strongest stuff y'all have in the house."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9789 on: February 01, 2014, 08:52:16 pm »

"So you're a doctor who pretends to be a psionic to confuse wizards. Alright." He whirls the cryswarm around for a moment and grabs it as it coalesces into a giant, well detailed sword while waiting to see if she does in fact have a giant sword sitting around somewhere.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #9790 on: February 01, 2014, 08:53:06 pm »

"Strong."

"Indeed."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9791 on: February 01, 2014, 08:53:56 pm »

Marie shakes her head. "No, you're just easily confused. :3"

She turns into a form with a giant sword. She then taps Vix with it.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9792 on: February 01, 2014, 08:54:37 pm »

"Strong."

"Indeed."
They get some pretty strong bullshit.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9793 on: February 01, 2014, 08:56:54 pm »

Vix freezes the tip of the sword touching him before poking marie with his sword.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9794 on: February 01, 2014, 08:57:33 pm »

Kyle and Kyle are doing things that aren't advisable.

Like driving a tank up the side of a building.
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 919