Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 521328 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #8490 on: January 11, 2014, 09:03:27 pm »

Marie does the same because eh!

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
As Eric pulls on his shirt he looks at Marie.
"So, what do you want to do now?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8491 on: January 11, 2014, 09:05:34 pm »

Kyle is setting up the tent while the food is cooking. It should comfotably fit two people. When he's done he's going to put two sleeping bags (the only ones he has) in and tell the two women that they get the tent.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8492 on: January 11, 2014, 09:06:39 pm »

Marie puts her finger to her lip thoughtfully.

"Weeeeeell~ I could be naughty some more, but I think that ought to wait~
What would you like to do?"

Thorndancer, Bismuth and Natasha point out that there are three of them.
Fortunately, Natasha doesn't need to sleep.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
[

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8493 on: January 11, 2014, 09:08:04 pm »

Kyle turns to Bismuth.
"When'd you get here?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8494 on: January 11, 2014, 09:09:15 pm »

Marie puts her finger to her lip thoughtfully.

"Weeeeeell~ I could be naughty some more, but I think that ought to wait~
What would you like to do?"

Thorndancer, Bismuth and Natasha point out that there are three of them.
Fortunately, Natasha doesn't need to sleep.

[
"I don't really know? What's the surrounding countryside like? I could go for some exploring."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8495 on: January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 pm »

"I was here a while ago. Took the hippogriff with Thorndancer."

"Heh, I don't know myself. I'm not even sure how much surrounding countryside we even have. Well, guess we could find out!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8496 on: January 11, 2014, 09:12:44 pm »

"Heh, I don't know myself. I'm not even sure how much surrounding countryside we even have. Well, guess we could find out!"

"Awesome, let's head west and see what's out there."
Eric steps out of the Inn and flags down a taxi.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8497 on: January 11, 2014, 09:15:17 pm »

Whee, taxi! Marie pays for it with cash and/or shenanigans, presumably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8498 on: January 11, 2014, 09:17:04 pm »

Whee, taxi! Marie pays for it with cash and/or shenanigans, presumably.

Eric has enough money thank you very much.
"Yo driver, take us to the west edge of the city."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8499 on: January 11, 2014, 09:21:22 pm »

"Give me a minute and I might think of something..."
Kyle looks through his cards for a few minutes before pulling out The World.
"I could try using the world card to take us between here and a point that I found a while ago. It has a cabin that was nice and the owner is... indisposed."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8500 on: January 11, 2014, 09:26:18 pm »

Taxi woo.

"Floran interessssted."

"Sounds fun!"

"I wouldn't mind seeing it."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8501 on: January 11, 2014, 09:27:56 pm »

Taxi woo.

"Floran interessssted."

"Sounds fun!"

The taxi let's them off on a cliff over looking a ruined city, screams can be heard coming from it.
"'ere you are."
"What the fuck?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8502 on: January 11, 2014, 09:30:21 pm »

Taxi woo.

"Floran interessssted."

"Sounds fun!"

"Alright."
Kyle put the card on the ground and after yelling something to the Hippogriffs stomps on the card. In the next second everyone is in front of a lovely log cabin that seems to have all the modern convinces. And a man that looks to have been mauled by a bear near the back but that's not important.
"Here we are. There should be like three beds inside so you all have a bed. I'll take the couch since I never sleep totally anyways."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8503 on: January 11, 2014, 09:35:44 pm »

"Hahaha, that's definitely a thing! Sounds like fun!"

"Floran eat?"

"Ouch. That looks pa-..."
NAtasha backs away from Thorndancer!

Bismuth just chills.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8504 on: January 11, 2014, 09:36:28 pm »

"Hahaha, that's definitely a thing! Sounds like fun!"

"Floran eat?"

"Ouch. That looks pa-..."
NAtasha backs away from Thorndancer!

Bismuth just chills.

Eric begins to walk down a path to the ruins.
"But really though, why the fuck do they have this?"
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 919