Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

FEF2 Extended Edition?

Yas pls, for extra epicness and plot and FEF1 lore connections!
Nah, we had enough and this game should end with Julius' coronation.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 543

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. ~FIN~  (Read 356606 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. Class Tally, don't miss it!
« Reply #360 on: August 24, 2013, 09:15:21 am »

That...that is a NASTY effect. Hopefully it doesn't last very long, because if it does...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 24, 2013, 09:16:28 am »

It goes away after dealing the damage (think of one turn poison), unless you get to more polluted areas :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 24, 2013, 09:09:40 pm »

It goes away after dealing the damage (think of one turn poison), unless you get to more polluted areas :P

Which I assume we'll be trekking through fairly often, especially in the endgame.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 24, 2013, 09:38:31 pm »

"Bro"

"Do you even lift"

This is the greatest thing.

Jokingly @Xan: I approve of Fezz's hairstyle. It fits in with the now-totally-a-thing tradition of Belmonte men having shaggy hair and does a good job of making it not obvious they're twins, since a good portion of his face is hidden. And it also makes it easy to do emotions since you only need a few mouth animations. :P

<-> 

Comparing the two, it looks like Fezz has broader shoulders (and is therefore a bigger guy) than his older brother, although I guess that's to be expected if he's an adventuring type while Leo is mostly a pacifist healer. :P

Also, apparently today is my Bay12 3-year anniversary. Huh. Three years already. @_@
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 24, 2013, 09:48:00 pm »

Dang, just barely missed catching my own 3yearversary.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 24, 2013, 10:35:52 pm »

Jokingly @Xan: I approve of Fezz's hairstyle. It fits in with the now-totally-a-thing tradition of Belmonte men having shaggy hair and does a good job of making it not obvious they're twins, since a good portion of his face is hidden. And it also makes it easy to do emotions since you only need a few mouth animations. :P

That totally wasn't a partial reason for that, nope, not at all hahaha. But yeah, having like, thirty some pictures that are just variations between eyes and mouths seemed a bit much to me. Also, yeah I figured that while you can tell that they're related if you look close enough, I didn't want it to be something akin to 'why is there a doppelganger in the party' because I thought that was silly. Two people who are twins but raised in entirely different locations with different life styles won't look completely the same, but the similarities are still striking.

<-> 

Comparing the two, it looks like Fezz has broader shoulders (and is therefore a bigger guy) than his older brother, although I guess that's to be expected if he's an adventuring type while Leo is mostly a pacifist healer. :P

Very true. A life on the road carrying stuff with the occasional ruin diving does that to yah. ...Also the fact that he wears a lot of layers, I'm figuring, so some of that is bulk from his clothing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 24, 2013, 11:37:12 pm »

Yeah, I agree. I have 23 mugs for Leo but I'm probably going to cut them down to like 8-10 because that's really all that's necessary and it's also easier to remember, say, alt+numpad0=neutral expression rather than have a text file with several links and stuff to sort through/paste into each post. :P And the latter point makes a lot of sense. On a personal note, I think I'll be quite happy with playing the healer as long as I can be kept in the relevant equipment. ^^^ That +5 to healing people is going to be pretty useful.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 25, 2013, 12:32:49 am »

Drawing/shading in this style is unbelievably difficult. It's gonna be days before I finish this stupid joke of a mug.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:36:10 am by freeformschooler »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 25, 2013, 12:51:47 am »

I will help pay for healing if necessary SC, plus once we reach second class I suspect a good portion of my time will be helping healing duties rather than blasting things
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 25, 2013, 01:09:22 am »

I will help pay for healing if necessary SC, plus once we reach second class I suspect a good portion of my time will be helping healing duties rather than blasting things
Same here. Grifen has virtually no STR growth but a decent-ish MAG. The low strength won't be much of an issue as long as I use crossbows, but the magic will take some time to pay off.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:03 am »

Once we get high enough il probably save my call magic for emergency physics
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2013, 03:37:10 pm »

How many hours until the 26th, Haspen?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:15 pm »

Well its been that for 6 hours and 38 minutes for me, but I am a bit ahead of Haspen

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 25, 2013, 03:40:42 pm »

One hour twenty minutes.

But then again, I will officially start gathering the sheets when I wake up, so any posting of those in next ~10 hours is pointless, because I won't grab them retroactively :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 25, 2013, 03:41:49 pm »

Damnit I'll be asleep in 10hrs
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 543