Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4697 4698 [4699] 4700 4701 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3143048 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #70470 on: June 02, 2014, 02:01:23 pm »

"Well, at least on the first look, I guess."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70471 on: June 02, 2014, 02:02:05 pm »

"Well, at least on the first look, I guess."

Alice nodded
"Do you know what you... you want to look like?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70472 on: June 02, 2014, 02:05:41 pm »

"Meh, I'll leave that up to Winry, I mean, that's how it goes right? The mother decides how the child is supposed to look like, then she takes her chromosomes and puts them in the egg. The child doesn't have much say in the matter."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70473 on: June 02, 2014, 02:10:30 pm »

"Meh, I'll leave that up to Winry, I mean, that's how it goes right? The mother decides how the child is supposed to look like, then she takes her chromosomes and puts them in the egg. The child doesn't have much say in the matter."

"I... I suppose your right, are you sure you... you don't want to choose anything though?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70474 on: June 02, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »

"I'll see when it's done."

((Alice should not have dropped out of school if she thinks what Icarus just said is right. And she wanted to be a vet?))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70475 on: June 02, 2014, 02:17:53 pm »

"I'll see when it's done."

((Alice should not have dropped out of school if she thinks what Icarus just said is right. And she wanted to be a vet?))

((She was agreeing with the general part of not being able to choose what you look like :p))

"Ok then" Alice paused "Is... Is there anything you... you want to do, I... I can't do too much until my... my arm is healed but we can probably find... find something"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70476 on: June 02, 2014, 02:19:59 pm »

"How about arm wrestling, a push up competition, jump rope, juggling, mountain climbing ..a movie?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70477 on: June 02, 2014, 02:21:07 pm »

"How about arm wrestling, a push up competition, jump rope, juggling, mountain climbing ..a movie?"

Alice smiled
"That sounds like a... a good idea, do you want to... to do it in your server or in... in the castle?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70478 on: June 02, 2014, 02:22:58 pm »

"Let's do it in the castle, we can only see movies on the server I already watched and illegaly copied."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70479 on: June 02, 2014, 02:25:30 pm »

"Let's do it in the castle, we can only see movies on the server I already watched and illegaly copied."

"Lets go then" Alice led the way towards the theatre

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70480 on: June 02, 2014, 02:27:22 pm »

ICARUS picks the new X-Man movie. She gets a bit sad when the poor robots lose at the end :( . She does note however that the way they adapt to the enemies abililities is something HILDA should look into...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70481 on: June 02, 2014, 02:33:11 pm »

ICARUS picks the new X-Man movie. She gets a bit sad when the poor robots lose at the end :( . She does note however that the way they adapt to the enemies abililities is something HILDA should look into...

Alice watched it with her, enjoying the movie and the time spent with ICARUS

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70482 on: June 02, 2014, 02:54:33 pm »

((Winry's. Then you aren't normal.))
((Neither is anyone else. Not just on Bay12, on Earth. Also in the ISS. "Normal People" are as much a myth as people with wings.))

((Basing HILDA's next upgrade off of Marvel Universe Terminators*? This can't end badly.
*Seriously.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #70483 on: June 02, 2014, 08:33:37 pm »

"Though due to you being connected to Bartimaeus, that should be nothing to you."
Spoiler: FOR PROJECKS EYES ONLY (click to show/hide)

"Thanks..it's very nice."
"I'm glad you... like it. Do you have any specific requests on your new body? I may as well get started right now," she says as she gestures with her paw--pieces of metal start to fly in the room along with other electronics.

Rose is looking for Lizzie, I suppose.
Lizzie is in her room, coughing and sniffling. She has the flu.

((Does the bracelet even work in the void?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70484 on: June 02, 2014, 08:36:50 pm »

Rose knocks politely on the door to Lizzie's room, even if it's open. She asks, "Is it okay if I come in?"
Pages: 1 ... 4697 4698 [4699] 4700 4701 ... 4748