Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4613 4614 [4615] 4616 4617 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128176 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69210 on: May 20, 2014, 10:39:56 am »

<Sorry Alice, I know I have been neglecting you. I promise, once we are done with this war, we'll have the rome tour.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69211 on: May 20, 2014, 10:42:37 am »

<Sorry Alice, I know I have been neglecting you. I promise, once we are done with this war, we'll have the rome tour.>

<It's... It's ok, I know this is... is more important. The tour will be... be wonderful>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69212 on: May 20, 2014, 10:49:19 am »

"Stella, here you go. It uses the enemy attacks to charge it's own electricity based attack. Be sure to use it, if you don't discharge the capacitors, they will obviously overcharge and blow up on you."

((hmm, if our initial attack fails, Stella may be very well suited to take out the last bomber via combat. She is immune against the plasma attacks (heat and electricity) and has a +10 to dodge the rockets. All she needs is some thermite charges. Once she hangs unto the bombers hull, the jets can't do shit to her. Like this she might be the only one who does not have to focus on ambushing them to take them out in a single attack))

"Thank you ICARUS, I assume you still want the ambush to happen as normal?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69213 on: May 20, 2014, 10:50:36 am »

<Of course. Just because you can now withstand their plasma does not mean we can now suddenly defeat them in a fair fight.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69214 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:34 am »

<Of course. Just because you can now withstand their plasma does not mean we can now suddenly defeat them in a fair fight.>

I meant change to it, I am still backup right?, I kinda wish I could do more damage, but i never really practiced with my flame, especially untill (insert however long has past in world since the SA characters migrated over) ago
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69215 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:58 am »

"Well, you appear to pause often while speaking. You are also in a relationship with Miss ICARUS - possibly an intimate one.

This is all I have currently."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69216 on: May 20, 2014, 10:55:20 am »

<Since Kyle won't be taking part in the fight, you will also be shooting the missiles from above. As far as the flames go, that's a waste. Do like Nuriel and try to tear the cockpit open.>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69217 on: May 20, 2014, 10:57:36 am »

<Since Kyle won't be taking part in the fight, you will also be shooting the missiles from above. As far as the flames go, that's a waste. Do like Nuriel and try to tear the cockpit open.>

<I'll try, not much way to get a good grip though, I mean my legs, well hind legs I guess, by the way, pushing requires something to push off.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69218 on: May 20, 2014, 10:59:01 am »

<You could also do as I did and place thermite charges on the engines. It took the jet out instantly.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69219 on: May 20, 2014, 10:59:50 am »

"Well, you appear to pause often while speaking. You are also in a relationship with Miss ICARUS - possibly an intimate one.

This is all I have currently."

Alice smiled and nodded
"Both of those are... are right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69220 on: May 20, 2014, 11:00:12 am »

"Yes, hello."
Annabelle yawns.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69221 on: May 20, 2014, 11:06:16 am »

Alice smiled and nodded
"Both of those are... are right"
"Wonderful; I was worried I had them incorrect.

Well, not worried persay, but not entirely certain."

"Yes, hello."
Annabelle yawns.
"Is something the matter, Miss Annabelle? Are you feeling abnormally tired today? Or ill?"
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69222 on: May 20, 2014, 11:21:00 am »

"Wonderful; I was worried I had them incorrect.

Well, not worried persay, but not entirely certain."

"Well it's... it's good you were right." Alice thought for a moment "Do you do... do that with everyone you meet?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69223 on: May 20, 2014, 11:22:22 am »

"Bit drowsy. That is all."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69224 on: May 20, 2014, 11:25:14 am »

"Well it's... it's good you were right." Alice thought for a moment "Do you do... do that with everyone you meet?"
"I began recently. Mistress Rachl said I should try to be more interesting, so I decided to do this."

"Bit drowsy. That is all."
"I can still use this."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 4613 4614 [4615] 4616 4617 ... 4748