Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4537 4538 [4539] 4540 4541 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128895 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68070 on: May 05, 2014, 07:21:34 am »

"Patience is virtue. Speaking of patience, since we won't have the anti terrorism meeting until evening, I guess I'll head to russia to send the probes Lunette made through the portals, test them to see which one would lead to the russian gangsters. Sadly my surveillance was inconclusive."

((that is, as soon as USEC gets back))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68071 on: May 05, 2014, 07:22:54 am »

"Patience is virtue. Speaking of patience, since we won't have the anti terrorism meeting until evening, I guess I'll head to russia to send the probes Lunette made through the portals, test them to see which one would lead to the russian gangsters. Sadly my surveillance was inconclusive."

((that is, as soon as USEC gets back))

Alice nodded
"Could I... I come with you?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68072 on: May 05, 2014, 07:24:30 am »

"I suppose. Though we will likely not go through them immediatly yet, we are just probing them. Once we know which portals are safe, Bartimaeus will head through disguised and have a look around, and then we will strike."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68073 on: May 05, 2014, 07:27:39 am »

"I suppose. Though we will likely not go through them immediatly yet, we are just probing them. Once we know which portals are safe, Bartimaeus will head through disguised and have a look around, and then we will strike."

"Thank you, I... I would like to be there just... just in case something happens"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68074 on: May 05, 2014, 07:30:20 am »

The approved pokemon are airdropped to their people.
Whoo!
Say, is Elf willing to approve of Will's Mew?

"Don't worry Alice, Will has given us the details, once people are done drooling all over their pokemons, I'll call to the situation room, hopefully get Will on the phone too, then we can form a plan. I'll put you somewhere where you can help."
<A, the plural of pokemon is "pokemon," just like all Japanese nouns. B, phones can be traced or recorded easily. Bad idea.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68075 on: May 05, 2014, 07:38:10 am »

<On the phone as a matter of speech, geez. By the way, what is the largest flat surface in the vatican? And how is the vatican guarded?>

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #68076 on: May 05, 2014, 07:42:37 am »

Twi exists.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68077 on: May 05, 2014, 07:45:59 am »

((Dat Mew be kinda useless without TMs. Or Pokemon to transform into.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68078 on: May 05, 2014, 09:13:17 am »

Pokemon Requests:

Ester requests an Eevee, because it's pretty damn cute and exactly what she was looking for.

Lunette wants a Honedge, because she always wanted an mystical sword, and that's the closest she'll probably get.

Rose decides to ask for a Litwick, because she finds them rather adorable.

<Uh, whose like, among the new people?>

<Ugh, there's like, a ton of new people. Rose, Lizzie, Kate, Winry... I'm sure I'm missing a couple too. There's just been sooooo many.>

((Sorry for not replying to this earlier, Mcclay. I have no idea why I didn't.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68079 on: May 05, 2014, 09:45:15 am »

USEC is back, so... Lunette goes looking for ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68080 on: May 05, 2014, 09:46:32 am »

ICARUS is found.

"Hey Lunette, Alice and I were about to head to russia, probe the portals. You wanna come too?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68081 on: May 05, 2014, 09:51:15 am »

ICARUS is found.

"Hey Lunette, Alice and I were about to head to russia, probe the portals. You wanna come too?"

"Sure. That's why I made these," she says, indicating her satchel filled with the clay orbs.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68082 on: May 05, 2014, 09:52:10 am »

ICARUS lets Alice climb on her back and holds Lunette in her arms, thankfully both are kinda light, and flies to the teleport nexus.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68083 on: May 05, 2014, 09:52:56 am »

USEC is back, so... Lunette goes looking for ICARUS.

Alice waved to Lunette as she spotted her
"Hello Lunette"

ICARUS lets Alice climb on her back and holds Lunette in her arms, thankfully both are kinda light, and flies to the teleport nexus.

Alice climbed onto ICARUS' back and let herself be carried

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68084 on: May 05, 2014, 09:54:30 am »

Alice waved to Lunette as she spotted her
"Hello Lunette"

Lunette waves back at Alice, "Hello. How are you and ICARUS doing?"

They head to the teleporation nexus. It's a little more run down than the last time they were there, but otherwise it's unchanged. After they arrive Lunette immediately wanders over to the circles and inspects them.
Pages: 1 ... 4537 4538 [4539] 4540 4541 ... 4748