Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4527 4528 [4529] 4530 4531 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128693 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #67920 on: May 04, 2014, 04:54:00 pm »

ICARUS prepares various celebratory things.

"Hey Alice, how's the magic class going? Was a month enough to get the basics down?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #67921 on: May 04, 2014, 04:54:32 pm »

'Do you think that they'll want it? And also, we are really getting low on them so you'd best love the shit out of them if you and anyone else want them.'

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67922 on: May 04, 2014, 04:57:57 pm »

ICARUS prepares various celebratory things.

"Hey Alice, how's the magic class going? Was a month enough to get the basics down?"

Alice smiled
"It's... It's been going well, I... I can heal some basic... basic things now. Just... Just small cuts and things like that... that though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67923 on: May 04, 2014, 04:58:59 pm »

'Personally, I would gladly take one. Void entities are a pain in the ass--you need the void gate to summon them, you have to give them precise orders, they do anything in their power to hurt you...'

Time skip?
Bartimaeus had been working on his gift to Shade for an entire month in secrecy. It is a large canvas with a masterful portrait of her sweetly smiling in the background of a nice meadow. The frame is made of a finely carved hard wood and coated with a neat varnish. Many flowers surround the painting, enchanted with magic to flourish.

<Shade? Could you come over to the forest clearing behind the castle?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67924 on: May 04, 2014, 05:00:02 pm »

"Good enough. That is fast progress."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67925 on: May 04, 2014, 05:01:13 pm »

'Okay. Get orders from everyone and I'll send them if possible.'

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67926 on: May 04, 2014, 05:01:31 pm »

"Good enough. That is fast progress."

Alice looked a bit unsure
"Is... Is it? It's... It's just small cuts and... and things like that"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67927 on: May 04, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »

[To: Bethany] <Hey. Um... What happened to you? It seems that you haven't been around in forever.> Ester giggles over the bracelet link.

Rose... is in her room, I guess. I dunno.

[DEX: 42 + 20] [MAG: 81 + 40] Lunette makes a bunch of clay orbs, and carefully carves mystic runes and symbols into them. Afterwards she enchants them with several magic circles. Then she goes to look for ICARUS.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67928 on: May 04, 2014, 05:03:07 pm »

<If anyone wants any pokemon, forward your orders to me.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67929 on: May 04, 2014, 05:04:03 pm »

"Magic is difficult. It's *just* small cuts, but it's also *just* one month. Becoming a regular vet takes about 8 years. You are doing well."

ICARUS is in the kitchen making cucumber sushi with crab filling for Bethanies recovery

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67930 on: May 04, 2014, 05:05:37 pm »

Wills training is finished. He now has the training of an Aria caster. Aria Caster's magic runs off of their mind (as all order members magic does)((As soon as I have a few more things finished I will pm GWG with Will's Aria's :P))

The order has wiped out more magic users, the attacks by the Order have escalated to the point that the Order is now considered high priority terrorists, and The Order has grown in numbers. The 'Pope' Osmodias Clementine has publicly come out as the leader of the Order of the True Sword and the Vatican seems to be under heavy lock-down. The group ((those that were interested in the plot)) have much planning to do. Various Governments and Organizations are requesting the Order leader captured and any clues on whether the previous Pope is still alive. ((I will continue the sum of whats happened during the month timeskip when I get back in an hour or two.))
Will relays relevant information to the group, and if he gets the opportunity uses his ability to help the Order, while also (with the help of anyone willing to help) making sure that the operations of the Order* cause minimal casualties.
I'd appreciate it if some people would actually state their willingness to have helped, otherwise that just looks silly.

*Sorry for the silly, if subtle, math pun.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #67931 on: May 04, 2014, 05:05:57 pm »

The Vatican receives a letter with no return address.

It simply states in Portugese:

<I told you so.>

Also, how the fuck is Italy reacting to there being a rogue state inside their borders? :P

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:12:53 pm by Twi »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67932 on: May 04, 2014, 05:06:50 pm »

<If anyone wants any pokemon, forward your orders to me.>

<Huh? Pokemon?>

ICARUS is in the kitchen making cucumber sushi with crab filling for Bethanies recovery

Lunette walks up to ICARUS and stands on her tippy toes to watch her make sushi. "What are you making?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67933 on: May 04, 2014, 05:07:47 pm »

<Ester! Like, OMG OMG OMG! I was like, in a coma due to my heart but I'm like fine now! Whats been like, going on?!>
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67934 on: May 04, 2014, 05:08:07 pm »

<Get me a Ralts please.>
Pages: 1 ... 4527 4528 [4529] 4530 4531 ... 4748