Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4434 4435 [4436] 4437 4438 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120494 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #66525 on: April 26, 2014, 01:58:19 pm »

((btw just asking, what documents exactly has Lunette shown ICARUS, also was there a photo?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66526 on: April 26, 2014, 02:01:35 pm »

((btw just asking, what documents exactly has Lunette shown ICARUS, also was there a photo?))

((Only the obituary. Lunette was going to get a team assembled to head to Canada to search for more stuff, remember? Also, yes, there was a photo, and it does match Rose as well as to be expected under the circumstances. The quality of old newspapers from the 1930s leaves a lot to be desired after all.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66527 on: April 26, 2014, 02:08:33 pm »

"Quit the crying. Rest assured if I was not in actual doubt over your situation, I might have locked away or even killed you already before even giving you a chance to explain. There is an eighty year gap between your birth and now. But neither do you know about those years, nor do know about a large gap in your memory where suddenly all the buildings and clothes look different and it sais that it's 2014. Your story does not add up, and I CAN not ignore that."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #66528 on: April 26, 2014, 02:09:39 pm »

/"Look, you're going to tell me exactly who hired you."/
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66529 on: April 26, 2014, 02:41:17 pm »

"Quit the crying. Rest assured if I was not in actual doubt over your situation, I might have locked away or even killed you already before even giving you a chance to explain. There is an eighty year gap between your birth and now. But neither do you know about those years, nor do know about a large gap in your memory where suddenly all the buildings and clothes look different and it sais that it's 2014. Your story does not add up, and I CAN not ignore that."

"I..." Rose lapses into silence as she struggles to think about what to say, "I d-don't k-know what t-to say... M-my memories are... f-fuzzy, b-but..." She sighs, "Y-you w-won't t-trust me n-no m-matter w-what I s-say, w-will you? C-can... C-can you k-keep this f-from Alice? I d-don't w-want her t-to w-worry about m-me anymore..."

/"Look, you're going to tell me exactly who hired you."/

/"I was not hired, I did this of my own free will,"/ the man says, avoiding the question.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66530 on: April 26, 2014, 02:42:49 pm »

"Until you have proven you innosence, you don't get to make demands. Take me to the dig side."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66531 on: April 26, 2014, 02:43:57 pm »

"Until you have proven you innosence, you don't get to make demands. Take me to the dig side."

Rose looks down at her feet, "It's t-too far t-to w-walk and I c-can't d-drive, b-but I w-will l-lead you t-there if you w-want..."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66532 on: April 26, 2014, 02:44:36 pm »

Ashley takes off the man's right shoe and sock.
/"Don't bullshit me. This is what happens when you bullshit me."/
She uses void magic on his toe, which slowly eats it away, causing immense pain.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66533 on: April 26, 2014, 02:46:35 pm »

<Alice, please go ahead home, I and Rose have some stuff to do. Don't worry, won't take long.>

"I will fly you there."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66534 on: April 26, 2014, 02:47:44 pm »

<Alice, please go ahead home, I and Rose have some stuff to do. Don't worry, won't take long.>

"I will fly you there."

<What are... are you doing? Can... Can I help?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66535 on: April 26, 2014, 02:49:54 pm »

"Rose, you want to keep this secret from Alice, so do I. We will search this digsite together - and be careful what you say and do."

<Well, we were going to check out the digsite. I suppose you could come, if you want to, but there might be more gangsters there.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66536 on: April 26, 2014, 02:51:55 pm »

<Well, we were going to check out the digsite. I suppose you could come, if you want to, but there might be more gangsters there.>

<I'll... I'll come, I... I want to... to help>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66537 on: April 26, 2014, 02:52:20 pm »

Ashley takes off the man's right shoe and sock.
/"Don't bullshit me. This is what happens when you bullshit me."/
She uses void magic on his toe, which slowly eats it away, causing immense pain.

The man grits his teeth, trying not give Ashley the satisfaction of seeing him suffer as his toe is removed in the most painful manner possible. After she is finished, she spits on her shoes, all bravo as he speaks, /"That was nothing. If we were in opposite positions I would show you what true agony is like."/

"I will fly you there."

"Rose, you want to keep this secret from Alice, so do I. We will search this digsite together - and be careful what you say and do."

Rose nods slowly, "Okay. I... w-will..." She sighs again, and passively waits for ICARUS to get ready.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66538 on: April 26, 2014, 02:53:50 pm »

ICARUS carries Rose and Alice to the digsite, with a bit of difficulty, two people at once is not easy.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66539 on: April 26, 2014, 02:56:00 pm »

"Oh, there's something way more... sensitive that I can remove. Now, I'll ask again. Who hired you?"
Pages: 1 ... 4434 4435 [4436] 4437 4438 ... 4748