Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4388 4389 [4390] 4391 4392 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118186 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65835 on: April 23, 2014, 02:25:22 pm »

"Dragons, Godzilla, stuff like that."

"Oh. Then who should I ask to conduct an investigation?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #65836 on: April 23, 2014, 02:26:50 pm »

It is the afformentioned horrible fanfic.
Kyle seems to be containing laughter.
Ashley laughs.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #65837 on: April 23, 2014, 02:26:59 pm »

"She will likely cut herself open so you can have a look at the life example. While I actually agree that actually having seen the insides of a body will help you picture in your mind what you are repairing, I think this method might be a bit..grafic. Maybe I can just make a 3D model you can work on."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65838 on: April 23, 2014, 02:31:36 pm »

"She will likely cut herself open so you can have a look at the life example. While I actually agree that actually having seen the insides of a body will help you picture in your mind what you are repairing, I think this method might be a bit..grafic. Maybe I can just make a 3D model you can work on."

Alice paled slightly
"Oh I... I think your... your right, a... a model would be... be better"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65839 on: April 23, 2014, 02:33:56 pm »

"Speaking of stuff you want to learn, don't you also have school classes here in the castle? Kyle mention we offer that kind of service. I just never bothered ever checking."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65840 on: April 23, 2014, 02:37:04 pm »

"Speaking of stuff you want to learn, don't you also have school classes here in the castle? Kyle mention we offer that kind of service. I just never bothered ever checking."

Alice paused and then shook her head
"I... I don't think I've... I've been to one"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65841 on: April 23, 2014, 02:39:13 pm »

"Well, you have a future now, so maybe you should look into that. What did you wanna become when you were little?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65842 on: April 23, 2014, 02:42:11 pm »

"Try the recon division."

Kyle smiles.
"I can see why you never wanted to be with me. 42 inches must hurt no matter where it goes."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65843 on: April 23, 2014, 02:43:45 pm »

"Well, you have a future now, so maybe you should look into that. What did you wanna become when you were little?"

"I... I never really thought about... about it" Alice paused "I... I think I might have... have wanted to be... be a vet at... at some point though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65844 on: April 23, 2014, 02:45:27 pm »

"Well, healing magic would certainly come in handy there. Also, castration and deworming magic."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65845 on: April 23, 2014, 02:49:31 pm »

"Well, healing magic would certainly come in handy there. Also, castration and deworming magic."

"I..." Alice faltered slightly "I... I suppose so, I... I never really thought... thought about the other... other stuff when I... I was little though, I... I just thought it... it would be healing the... the sick animals"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:57:55 pm by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65846 on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:27 pm »

"I think if you skip the knife work and actually try to do that kinda stuff with magic, it'll not be icky. There are many lines of work where people are pioneering into doing stuff with magic, now that it is becoming more widespread. If you start your study of the topic now, you might just be one of the first magical vets. You may even have an advantage over possible rivals, as you have a vast library of the finest books on the topic, as well as magical instructors. You might yet make quite a career."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65847 on: April 23, 2014, 03:01:01 pm »

"I think if you skip the knife work and actually try to do that kinda stuff with magic, it'll not be icky. There are many lines of work where people are pioneering into doing stuff with magic, now that it is becoming more widespread. If you start your study of the topic now, you might just be one of the first magical vets. You may even have an advantage over possible rivals, as you have a vast library of the finest books on the topic, as well as magical instructors. You might yet make quite a career."

Alice smiled
"That... That would be... be good, it... it would be nice to... to do that. I... I never really though about... about any of this... this stuff when I... I was cursed. It's... It's nice to... to know I've got... got a future now"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65848 on: April 23, 2014, 03:04:18 pm »

ICARUS gives Alice a quick kiss, which is a bit awkward due to the liplessness. Recreating the utter impact of the firat one may not be easily possible.

"You're welcome."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65849 on: April 23, 2014, 03:06:30 pm »

ICARUS gives Alice a quick kiss, which is a bit awkward due to the liplessness. Recreating the utter impact of the firat one may not be easily possible.

"You're welcome."

Alice does her best to return the kiss
"Thank... Thank you"
Pages: 1 ... 4388 4389 [4390] 4391 4392 ... 4748