Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4369 4370 [4371] 4372 4373 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123399 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65550 on: April 22, 2014, 02:12:03 pm »

"Phew...whew...man, no wonder humans never get stuff done...hehe, look at you, all red."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65551 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:49 pm »

"Phew...whew...man, no wonder humans never get stuff done...hehe, look at you, all red."

Alice nodded and continued smiling
"It's... It's difficult not to... to be when you... you are dressed like... like that"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65552 on: April 22, 2014, 02:17:58 pm »

ICARUS gets exactly this facial expression:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"All yours :P"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65553 on: April 22, 2014, 02:18:36 pm »

"Because I don't want war enablers having near infinite energy all to themselves."
Kyle says with a frown.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65554 on: April 22, 2014, 02:20:09 pm »

"Weell suuiitt yoouurrsseellff."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65555 on: April 22, 2014, 02:22:20 pm »

ICARUS gets exactly this facial expression:

"All yours :P"

"I... I..." Alice paused "Are... Are you always going to... to be naked when I... I come here?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65556 on: April 22, 2014, 02:25:27 pm »

"Well are you always going to be dressed when you come here?Well, if you really insist, I'll code myself some clothes. I personaly find it silly, but if it really makes you uncomfortable, I'll just go ahead. Iiiiff this is what you really want."

ICARUS demonstratively covers herself up, just barely enough to tease Alice even more than if she didn't cover anything.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65557 on: April 22, 2014, 02:27:49 pm »

"Well are you always going to be dressed when you come here?Well, if you really insist, I'll code myself some clothes. I personaly find it silly, but if it really makes you uncomfortable, I'll just go ahead. Iiiiff this is what you really want."

ICARUS demonstratively covers herself up, just barely enough to tease Alice even more than if she didn't cover anything.

"It's... It's just a little... little distracting" Alice looked at ICARUS' new clothes as they formed, she paused "I... I was thinking something a... a little more covering than... than that"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65558 on: April 22, 2014, 02:29:03 pm »

"Distracting from what exactly?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65559 on: April 22, 2014, 02:29:53 pm »

"Distracting from what exactly?"

"From... From everything"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65560 on: April 22, 2014, 02:31:41 pm »

ICARUS does the legswitch from basic instinct.

"Oh that's too bad."

Then she forms a nuns gown.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65561 on: April 22, 2014, 02:34:09 pm »

ICARUS does the legswitch from basic instinct.

"Oh that's too bad."

Then she forms a nuns gown.

"You... You don't have to... to be that conservative, just... just normal clothes would... would be fine." Alice paused for a moment "If... If it make you... you unhappy though you... you don't have to"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65562 on: April 22, 2014, 02:36:16 pm »

ICARUS switches to a light summer dress. She leaves the underwear, just to get the occasional blush. She loves them blushes.

"Wanna see the design scetches for the HYDRA-01 DARPA is building?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65563 on: April 22, 2014, 02:37:40 pm »

ICARUS switches to a light summer dress. She leaves the underwear, just to get the occasional blush. She loves them blushes.

"Wanna see the design scetches for the HYDRA-01 DARPA is building?"

Alice smiled as she saw the dress, she nodded
"That... That sounds good, I... I would love to... to see them"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65564 on: April 22, 2014, 02:40:19 pm »

ICARUS produces thousands of holograms containing schematics of complicated parts that IRIS certainly never could build. Even Kyle might need to improvise at some parts. Only one that Alice can actually see them in a form of assembly that indicates how the final thing looks like is this:
Pages: 1 ... 4369 4370 [4371] 4372 4373 ... 4748