Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4360 4361 [4362] 4363 4364 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124560 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65415 on: April 22, 2014, 07:43:44 am »

Alice walked in on Lunette and Yomiko, she paused for a second when she saw them together but then spoke.
"Lunette would... would it be... be ok if I... I talked with you?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65416 on: April 22, 2014, 07:47:11 am »

Alice walked in on Lunette and Yomiko, she paused for a second when she saw them together but then spoke.
"Lunette would... would it be... be ok if I... I talked with you?"

Lunette nods, and gently kisses Yomiko's forehead before extracting herself from her sleeping girlfriend's arms and joining Alice. "Sure. It's about ICARUS and Rose, isn't it?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65417 on: April 22, 2014, 07:48:42 am »

Lunette nods, and gently kisses Yomiko's forehead before extracting herself from her sleeping girlfriend's arms and joining Alice. "Sure. It's about ICARUS and Rose, isn't it?"

Alice watched them smiling slightly, when Lunette came up to her though she sighed and nodded
"Yes it... it is"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65418 on: April 22, 2014, 07:56:46 am »

Alice watched them smiling slightly, when Lunette came up to her though she sighed and nodded
"Yes it... it is"

Lunette smiles back at Alice and asks politely, "What have you decided to do then?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65419 on: April 22, 2014, 07:59:01 am »

Lunette smiles back at Alice and asks politely, "What have you decided to do then?"

"I... I still don't know, I... I love them both but... but for different reasons"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65420 on: April 22, 2014, 08:00:04 am »

"I... I still don't know, I... I love them both but... but for different reasons"

Lunette nods, "And what are those reasons?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65421 on: April 22, 2014, 08:02:56 am »

Meme is poking ICARUS where her belly would be.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65422 on: April 22, 2014, 08:06:15 am »

Lunette nods, "And what are those reasons?"

"With ICARUS it's... it's that she... she cares so... so much about me, I... I know she would... would do anything for... for me and would be... be happy doing that. I... I know she would be... be a great girlfriend and... and she would always... always be there for... for me." Alice sighed again  "I... I just have so... so much fun when... when I'm with... with Rose though, it's... it's brilliant and thinking about losing... losing out on those... those times makes me... me sad"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #65423 on: April 22, 2014, 08:06:49 am »

ICARUS eyes auto-project the messages: "Welcome to ICARUS-05. The office is currently not occupied. You can reach us during our business hours from 9am-17pm under 555-KILLBOT. We thank you for your interest in the ICARUS-05"

((also what, she doesn't have fun with ICARUS? ICARUS is certainly offering a wider range of activities than just stuttering at eachother until Rose decided to go into kissing mode))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:11:01 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65424 on: April 22, 2014, 08:12:06 am »

"With ICARUS it's... it's that she... she cares so... so much about me, I... I know she would... would do anything for... for me and would be... be happy doing that. I... I know she would be... be a great girlfriend and... and she would always... always be there for... for me." Alice sighed again  "I... I just have so... so much fun when... when I'm with... with Rose though, it's... it's brilliant and thinking about losing... losing out on those... those times makes me... me sad"

Lunette thinks for several seconds, her face becoming more serious before she replies. "Do you want to hear my opinion? You should go with ICARUS. And I'm not saying that because we're sisters. She will always love and care for you, no matter what happens because you mean the world to her." She pauses for a second, deep in thought once again, "Rose will not, and it'll break your heart when she no longer cares about you."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65425 on: April 22, 2014, 08:12:16 am »

"...What bus-ness?" Meme is really confused, but decides to leave. Oh, and ICARUS is now completely covered in painted flowers of varying colors and shapes. Washable paint, but its still there.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65426 on: April 22, 2014, 08:22:14 am »

Lunette thinks for several seconds, her face becoming more serious before she replies. "Do you want to hear my opinion? You should go with ICARUS. And I'm not saying that because we're sisters. She will always love and care for you, no matter what happens because you mean the world to her." She pauses for a second, deep in thought once again, "Rose will not, and it'll break your heart when she no longer cares about you."

Alice nodded
"Ok thank... thank you, that's... that's what everyone has... has told me. You're... You're probably right" Alice paused and let out another sigh "I... I better find... find Rose then"

ICARUS eyes auto-project the messages: "Welcome to ICARUS-05. The office is currently not occupied. You can reach us during our business hours from 9am-17pm under 555-KILLBOT. We thank you for your interest in the ICARUS-05"

((also what, she doesn't have fun with ICARUS? ICARUS is certainly offering a wider range of activities than just stuttering at eachother until Rose decided to go into kissing mode))

((She does have fun with ICARUS, she has had more time to be with Rose as a couple though and thus has stronger memories of those times together. Alice and Rose had also promised to do a lot more stuff together after Alice's curse was broken, also there is Rose's singing that ICARUS can't really compete with))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65427 on: April 22, 2014, 08:25:42 am »

Alice nodded
"Ok thank... thank you, that's... that's what everyone has... has told me. You're... You're probably right" Alice paused and let out another sigh "I... I better find... find Rose then"

Lunette tries to not smile too much at Alice's words. "You're welcome. And she is in the hall on the ground floor. She still has her bracelet on," she offers by way of explaination.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65428 on: April 22, 2014, 08:27:36 am »

Lunette tries to not smile too much at Alice's words. "You're welcome. And she is in the hall on the ground floor. She still has her bracelet on," she offers by way of explaination.

Alice nodded and forced a small smile
"Thank... Thank you again, I'll... I'll see you later" Alice then headed off to find Rose

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65429 on: April 22, 2014, 08:31:16 am »

Alice nodded and forced a small smile
"Thank... Thank you again, I'll... I'll see you later" Alice then headed off to find Rose

Lunette waves goodbye, and then goes back to cuddle with Yomiko.

Rose is exactly where Lunette said she'd be, on the ground floor and holding a suitcase, her back to Alice so that she doesn't notice her when she arrives.
Pages: 1 ... 4360 4361 [4362] 4363 4364 ... 4748