Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4346 4347 [4348] 4349 4350 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126732 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65205 on: April 21, 2014, 08:26:40 am »

"And yet you love me. And I love you. I..I know I said I'd be patient...and..and that I would just be calm and stand by, waiting. And now look at me. I was not even able to keep up with that for even a full day. It's a task so immensely painful and difficult, I can not even begin to describe it."

Alice pulled further away and turned her eyes from ICARUS
"I'm... I'm going to... to lose someone aren't... aren't I?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65206 on: April 21, 2014, 08:27:03 am »

@Projeck's characters are doing stuff I suppose.

USEC knows that feeling. Blah.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65207 on: April 21, 2014, 08:28:52 am »

"S-s-s-s-so... y-y-y-your 5... p-people...?" Selina is quite confused.

Meme is somewhere as ICARUS is no longer a turtle? I guess?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #65208 on: April 21, 2014, 08:36:29 am »

ICARUS looked sad.

"I'd...I'd really like to tell you no. I'd like to be the strong one, that will tell you that everything is going to be alright, that I will carry you on my shoulders over every obstacle you face. Love you unconditionaly, at the press of a button like I used to. But my love to you is the real deal. I would not even know where to begin to contain and hide it. I want you to be happy. But with me. I..can not see you with Rose and pretend that I am okay. It's an emotion that not even I can keep in check. No amount of self-controle in the world can keep my love to you chained up."

((As the server increase perception of time, this conversation will likely end before Meme even opens the door.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65209 on: April 21, 2014, 08:42:47 am »

ICARUS looked sad.

"I'd...I'd really like to tell you no. I'd like to be the strong one, that will tell you that everything is going to be alright, that I will carry you on my shoulders over every obstacle you face. Love you unconditionaly, at the press of a button like I used to. But my love to you is the real deal. I would not even know where to begin to contain and hide it. I want you to be happy. But with me. I..can not see you with Rose and pretend that I am okay. It's an emotion that not even I can keep in check. No amount of self-controle in the world can keep my love to you chained up."

Alice continued to look down at her feet.
"I... I don't know what to... to do"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65210 on: April 21, 2014, 08:47:02 am »

ICARUS sighs and lays a hand on Alice shoulder.

"What your heart tells you. I removed Zhengaras voice, who overshadowed it for so long, so that if you listen carefully, you might hear it again. It alone knows the right answer. This is not about whom of us you were with first, whom of us has done more for you, not about whom of us you would suffer more, not even about whom of us loves you more. This about whom *you* love more. No matter whom you chose, somebody will be hurt. Out of all human emotions, love is the only one that is truely unfair."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:48:58 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65211 on: April 21, 2014, 08:53:52 am »

ICARUS sighs and lays a hand on Alice shoulder.

"What your heart tells you. I removed Zhengaras voice, who overshadowed it for so long, so that if you listen carefully, you might hear it again. It alone knows the right answer. This is not about whom of us you were with first, whom of us has done more for you, not about whom of us you would suffer more, not even about whom of us loves you more. This about whom *you* love more. No matter whom you chose, somebody will be hurt. Out of all human emotions, love is the only one that is truely unfair."

Alice let out a long deep sigh
"I'm... I'm sorry, I... I need to... to think"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65212 on: April 21, 2014, 08:56:35 am »

"I'll...log you out then. But, could you do me a favour? Until you have decided, please talk neither to me, nor to Rose. Until the matter is resolved, anything else would be...unfair to us."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65213 on: April 21, 2014, 08:57:17 am »

"I'll...log you out then. But, could you do me a favour? Until you have decided, please talk neither to me, nor to Rose. Until the matter is resolved, anything else would be...unfair to us."

Alice looked up at ICARUS sadly
"I... I won't"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65214 on: April 21, 2014, 08:58:22 am »

ICARUS logs Alice out. By the time Alice gets up, ICARUS body was still not moving or responding. She must be still at home.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65215 on: April 21, 2014, 08:59:19 am »

ICARUS logs Alice out. By the time Alice gets up, ICARUS body was still not moving or responding. She must be still at home.

Alice stared at ICARUS' body for a while, then she left the room and began to walk around the castle.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:00:56 am by Kansa »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65216 on: April 21, 2014, 09:06:36 am »

Meme is confused and goes into ICARUS' room, looking at her.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65217 on: April 21, 2014, 09:07:25 am »

ICARUS body lies there, unresponsive

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65218 on: April 21, 2014, 09:15:30 am »

Kyle has made a second pocket sized arc reactor which he's using to charge his phone.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65219 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:40 am »

Meme gently pokes the Blanket Turtle.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 4346 4347 [4348] 4349 4350 ... 4748