Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4341 4342 [4343] 4344 4345 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127231 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65130 on: April 21, 2014, 05:52:23 am »

"It's not like that. This is my home. You know, where *I* am, and where I pilot this robotic vessel from. I made it when I got tired of having to go unto the IRIS server for backups."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65131 on: April 21, 2014, 05:55:22 am »

<Consider it her mind, body and soul. Also consider turning off sensory feeds when revealing such information.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65132 on: April 21, 2014, 05:58:37 am »

"It's not like that. This is my home. You know, where *I* am, and where I pilot this robotic vessel from. I made it when I got tired of having to go unto the IRIS server for backups."

"Oh I'm... I'm sorry" Alice smiled again "That's amazing... amazing, so... so this is your... your actual mind and... and soul?"

<Consider it her mind, body and soul. Also consider turning off sensory feeds when revealing such information.>
<Oh your... your probably right, thank... thank you for the... the explanation though> Alice quickly turns off her bracelet
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65133 on: April 21, 2014, 06:01:25 am »

"Well, I can move more or less freely between servers as long as I have a somewhat stable wifi connection, but this is where my backups are, and where I spend my time when I am tired. It's a very powerful server, so similar to the other mindtalk stuff, it slows your perception of time. I can spend days in there with only minutes passing in this world. Do you want to visit me?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65134 on: April 21, 2014, 06:02:51 am »

"Well, I can move more or less freely between servers as long as I have a somewhat stable wifi connection, but this is where my backups are, and where I spend my time when I am tired. It's a very powerful server, so similar to the other mindtalk stuff, it slows your perception of time. I can spend days in there with only minutes passing in this world. Do you want to visit me?"

Alice nodded
"That... That would be... be wonderful"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65135 on: April 21, 2014, 06:03:44 am »

ICARUS offers Alice the USB cable

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65136 on: April 21, 2014, 06:04:27 am »

ICARUS offers Alice the USB cable

"Thank... Thank you" Alice takes it and then plugs it into her bracelet

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65137 on: April 21, 2014, 06:09:51 am »

Alice would find herself in a pavillon in what may or may not be the central park in new york. However it appears ICARUS has remodelled the city to her taste. Instead of and island, this new york is built in a very mountainous region, with the central park as the valley. It's combining both normal trees, the rainforest and redwood giants. The skyscrapers integrate almost seemlessly into the mountains, kinda like tibetan monasteries do, the streets have become winding stair passages over the mountains. The entire world is set in a black/white/cyan color scheme, with the ground white, the tree trunks black, and the leaves in cyan. ICARUS is in her Dr.Manhatten form, that is to say a human looking female body, entirely bald, glowing bright cyan and of course totaly nude.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65138 on: April 21, 2014, 06:13:20 am »

Alice would find herself in a pavillon in what may or may not be the central park in new york. However it appears ICARUS has remodelled the city to her taste. Instead of and island, this new york is built in a very mountainous region, with the central park as the valley. It's combining both normal trees, the rainforest and redwood giants. The skyscrapers integrate almost seemlessly into the mountains, kinda like tibetan monasteries do, the streets have become winding stair passages over the mountains. The entire world is set in a black/white/cyan color scheme, with the ground white, the tree trunks black, and the leaves in cyan. ICARUS is in her Dr.Manhatten form, that is to say a human looking female body, entirely bald, glowing bright cyan and of course totaly nude.

Alice looked around in awe at the place, she turned around trying to take in every aspect of the place. Then her eyes landed on ICARUS, she blushed deeply.
"Hello... Hello ICARUS" she looked down towards her feet.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65139 on: April 21, 2014, 06:16:48 am »

ICARUS stretches. "Ahh, feels good to look at you with my own eyes, rather than through a camera."

She notices Alice looking down.

"What's the matter?"

((also soundtrack))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:18:20 am by Akroma »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65140 on: April 21, 2014, 06:18:07 am »

ICARUS stretches. "Ahh, feels good to look at you with my own eyes, rather than through a camera."

She notices Alice looking down.

"What's the matter?"

Alice shifted her feet slightly
"I... I... Your... Your naked"

((The theme fits quite well))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:26:29 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65141 on: April 21, 2014, 06:29:22 am »

ICARUS stands broad legged, puts her fists to her hips and proudly puffs out her chest.

"I told you, they are well designed and efficent, and I wouldn't mind them being seen, especialy not by you. You said it's something you shouldn't do, but my world, my rules."

ICARUS hops up and down a bit.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65142 on: April 21, 2014, 06:32:25 am »

ICARUS stands broad legged, puts her fists to her hips and proudly puffs out her chest.

"I told you, they are well designed and efficent, and I wouldn't mind them being seen, especialy not by you. You said it's something you shouldn't do, but my world, my rules."

ICARUS hops up and down a bit.

Alice looked up for a moment, her face was bright red. Quickly she looked back down
"I... I... ok"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65143 on: April 21, 2014, 06:34:26 am »

Kyle is back to making something impressive.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65144 on: April 21, 2014, 06:35:12 am »

ICARUS laughs, enjoying the reaction.

"Come, I have my penthouse over there."

She walks in front of Alice, and was maaaybe exagerating the sway of her hips a bit on purpose
Pages: 1 ... 4341 4342 [4343] 4344 4345 ... 4748