Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4243 4244 [4245] 4246 4247 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119445 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63660 on: April 17, 2014, 04:02:25 pm »

"It's nothing you should feel left out about. I mean, look at me. 90% of the time when people talk, I can not even begin to imagine what they are going on about. But that will never wear me down. So I can't eat? That's not a loss. I'm just not built that way, and I guess neither are you. Just let them silly standard people do their thing, we'll do ours."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63661 on: April 17, 2014, 04:11:25 pm »

"It's nothing you should feel left out about. I mean, look at me. 90% of the time when people talk, I can not even begin to imagine what they are going on about. But that will never wear me down. So I can't eat? That's not a loss. I'm just not built that way, and I guess neither are you. Just let them silly standard people do their thing, we'll do ours."

Alice smiled slightly
"You're... You're right, I'm... I'm much more... more comfortable with that... that side of... of myself now than... than I was back... back then. I'm... I'm sure you're... you're not that bad with... with other people talking... talking though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63662 on: April 17, 2014, 04:12:29 pm »

((I have no idea what Alice meant with the last part))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63663 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:03 pm »

((I have no idea what Alice meant with the last part))

((Sorry, she was just commenting on the fact that ICARUS said she didn't know what people were talking about 90% of the time))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63664 on: April 17, 2014, 04:16:12 pm »

"So, any more scenes?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63665 on: April 17, 2014, 04:17:37 pm »

"So, any more scenes?"

Alice paused for a moment thinking,

"I'm... I'm not sure, do... do you have anything you... you particularly want to... to see"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63666 on: April 17, 2014, 04:19:05 pm »

Kate skips up behind Kabuto with a taser.
"Hi~! Are you a resgistered IRIS employee?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63667 on: April 17, 2014, 04:19:17 pm »

"Shake dat booty for me yeah gurl" "Not in particular. Just, I dunno, what makes you who you are."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63668 on: April 17, 2014, 04:22:19 pm »

"Shake dat booty for me yeah gurl" "Not in particular. Just, I dunno, what makes you who you are."

Alice hesitated, she shook her head and then sighed
"The... The scene that... that probably changed... changed me the... the most was... was the day my... my powers surfaced. I... I don't think I... I can show you... you that though, sorry"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63669 on: April 17, 2014, 04:24:12 pm »

"I understand. But hey, that is soon just a memory. Never again."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63670 on: April 17, 2014, 04:25:19 pm »

"I understand. But hey, that is soon just a memory. Never again."

Alice nodded
"I... I can't wait till... till it's all... all behind me"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63671 on: April 17, 2014, 04:28:33 pm »

"Well, you just stay here for a bit. We want to take Zhengara by suprise, but as long as you are in here, he won't know. By the way, do you wish to stay in here and wait while we do the deed, or do you you want to fight? Or perhaps deliver the final blow?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63672 on: April 17, 2014, 04:30:10 pm »

((I won't be on much today. Akroma, you can puppet Bartimaeus and my other characters.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63673 on: April 17, 2014, 04:31:14 pm »

((I'll be off very soon anyway, I really ought to catch some sleep before I get to the interview. It's at 11 AM, but still, I doubt I will fall asleep easily...))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63674 on: April 17, 2014, 04:34:17 pm »

"Well, you just stay here for a bit. We want to take Zhengara by suprise, but as long as you are in here, he won't know. By the way, do you wish to stay in here and wait while we do the deed, or do you you want to fight? Or perhaps deliver the final blow?"

"I'm... I'm not really... really sure how... how useful I... I will be until... until the voices have... have gone, I... I might just listen... listen in... in on the... the bracelets and come if... if you need... need me. If... If you don't want... want me on the... the channel though Rose could... could listen out... out instead of... of me"
Pages: 1 ... 4243 4244 [4245] 4246 4247 ... 4748