Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4219 4220 [4221] 4222 4223 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120427 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63300 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:06 am »

Anti-illusion. And a lawsuit against something that technically doesn't exist is going to fail.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63301 on: April 16, 2014, 09:59:01 am »

There is no way in hell that IRIS is so large and not officialy a company. And for those there are laws for withholding payment.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63302 on: April 16, 2014, 09:59:36 am »

ICARUS files a lawsuit. Also, what enchantment?

Lunette waits patiently until ICARUS wants to talk.

Alice nodded
"I'm... I'm not even completely sure... sure it's a... a problem, it... it will be... be fine. Thank... Thank you though" She took another bite of the bass "How do... do you like... like the scallops?"

"Okay..." Rose sighs and takes another bite out of her scallops. "They're.... g-good. Like n-nothing I've h-had before. And... h-how is your f-food?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63303 on: April 16, 2014, 10:01:13 am »

She is on suspension though. She isn't working so she isn't getting payed.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63304 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:08 am »

"Okay..." Rose sighs and takes another bite out of her scallops. "They're.... g-good. Like n-nothing I've h-had before. And... h-how is your f-food?"

"It's... It's delicious" she took another bite "I'm... I'm glad you... you like it"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63305 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:38 am »

"Only partialy. But I thought we agreed to discuss that later. Only a few more days. Until then, please see if you can find people who are willing to support you in strengthening the shield with their mana. You might run out too quickly, and if he just teleports away, I am not sure how quickly Anima wil be able to summon him again. If such a thing exists, you could also see Bismuth about mana-potions."

((also, technicaly is an official client. Someone who got cursed, and turned to IRIS for help. ICARUS is supplying that help, like a true professional.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63306 on: April 16, 2014, 10:07:08 am »

She also doesn't work most of the time.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63307 on: April 16, 2014, 10:07:23 am »

"It's... It's delicious" she took another bite "I'm... I'm glad you... you like it"

Rose smiles slightly, "Thank you f-for m-making them f-for me. Or... d-dreaming t-them. W-whichever one it is."

"Only partialy. But I thought we agreed to discuss that later. Only a few more days. Until then, please see if you can find people who are willing to support you in strengthening the shield with their mana. You might run out too quickly, and if he just teleports away, I am not sure how quickly Anima wil be able to summon him again. If such a thing exists, you could also see Bismuth about mana-potions."

"I know. I just wanted to make sure that's what the problem was," Lunette says, looking very pleased with herself. "I'll look for other people to provide mana and talk to Bismuth too. Yomiko will probably help out, but I think that everyone else wants to fight instead." She pauses to think for a second, "I'll also see what I can do to protect the generator room. Just in case..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63308 on: April 16, 2014, 10:09:25 am »

"If Hiyoma and Anima finish their project well, then Zhengara should not be able to leave the room we summoned him in. They are experts on that field, so I trust they will do a good job."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63309 on: April 16, 2014, 10:09:57 am »

Rose smiles slightly, "Thank you f-for m-making them f-for me. Or... d-dreaming t-them. W-whichever one it is."

Alice smiled back
"I... I think it's... it's dreaming, I... I can't really... really cook in... in real life"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63310 on: April 16, 2014, 10:11:36 am »

"If Hiyoma and Anima finish their project well, then Zhengara should not be able to leave the room we summoned him in. They are experts on that field, so I trust they will do a good job."

"Oh. Okay then." Lunette nods and waves goodbye before teleporting back to the generator room to tinker some more.

Alice smiled back
"I... I think it's... it's dreaming, I... I can't really... really cook in... in real life"

"Okay... T-then you're an excellent d-dream c-cook," Rose giggles a bit, and then holds out her fork with a chunk of scallop on it for Alice to try.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63311 on: April 16, 2014, 10:16:44 am »

Kyle goes to find Conny.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63312 on: April 16, 2014, 10:17:49 am »

ICARUS hands out the masks to everyone. She advises them though to keep them hidden away until the battle, so that Alice won't hear about them.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63313 on: April 16, 2014, 10:18:16 am »

Conny is in her room, the attack apparently not happening for awhile, feeding Elizabeth.

((Gotta go in 5 and won't be back for about 4+ hours))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63314 on: April 16, 2014, 10:19:09 am »

Kyle hangs about.
Pages: 1 ... 4219 4220 [4221] 4222 4223 ... 4748