Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4142 4143 [4144] 4145 4146 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116588 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62145 on: April 13, 2014, 09:22:39 am »

"I doubt it is up to divine standards."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #62146 on: April 13, 2014, 09:24:08 am »

Selina blushes and kisses back. This was... interesting, to say the least for Selina. But... maybe Yuri was just trying out something new since she had been kinda shut in a lot of the time.

She makes a quiet laughing noise, kissing her neck and shoulder, lightly biting her every so often.

"Two questions. Where do they live. And does Selina still have that invisibility thing that works on gods?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62147 on: April 13, 2014, 09:24:53 am »

<It actually is... Well, maybe. Really it's kind of hard to make standards for dealing with gods since they make up the standards most times.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62148 on: April 13, 2014, 09:26:04 am »

Selina goes with it, wondering where this was gonna lead to. She was really tired already so she couldn't really do much.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62149 on: April 13, 2014, 09:27:58 am »

to Kyle: "So what does it say?"

to Jacques: "Don't be in a hurry. We are planning this very carefully. Zhengara is a god of illusion. If you just go ahead on your own, nothing good will come of it."

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62150 on: April 13, 2014, 09:33:55 am »

<If someone is acting different than usual, say for example Will not being a little bitch about everything, then you report it to the higher ups of a different base. You also ask them questions only they would know. Like, you could ask me how long Aedan has been in my family.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62151 on: April 13, 2014, 09:36:35 am »

"In active battle against a god of illusion, that is probably the least efficent approach. By the way Kyle, do you still have the vials of Ashleys blood?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62152 on: April 13, 2014, 09:37:16 am »

Alice smiled

"You're... You're doing fine"

Rose smiles back and then continues hesitantly.

"O-okay. Um... T-the d-dig s-started t-two months ago, b-but t-they h-had to s-stop d-digging after t-they f-found that s-stone s-slab. B-because t-they d-didn't have the... T-they weren't p-prepared for s-something t-that old. And important. But t-they'll b-be r-restarting the dig soon, w-with more equipment and p-people. T-they've n-never... Um... F-Found s-something l-like t-that s-so far n-north apparently. S-so the university h-has been k-keeping q-quiet in case t-they... it's a h-hoax. But the p-professor thinks that... Um... I d-don't k-know these w-words. S-sorry..."

Rose and Filipov talk in Russian for several seconds, the professor trying to get his point across with elaborate hand gestures. Eventually Rose seems to understand it. "H-he s-says that h-he thinks t-that the p-people who m-made it used it f-for astrology. F-for looking at the s-stars to k-know w-when to p-plant or t-tell f-fortunes and t-things like t-that. T-the p-professor also t-thinks that... actual m-magic w-was p-preformed in t-that place too, and t-that the r-reason he f-found it was t-that m-magic has returned to the w-world."

Rose pauses for a moment as she listens to Filipov again. "It's h-hard to explain. B-but he t-thinks that t-the r-runes and t-that place and V-Veles are all interconnected w-with each other s-somehow. So... H-he w-wants m-me to s-see the d-digsite w-when they s-start d-digging again. Um... N-nothing w-will probably happen, b-but having m-me there in p-person could b-be useful anyways. J-just to s-see how everything l-lines up. T-that's v-very important in astrology, apparently..."

<If someone is acting different than usual, say for example Will not being a little bitch about everything, then you report it to the higher ups of a different base. You also ask them questions only they would know. Like, you could ask me how long Aedan has been in my family.>

<I don't know how long Aedan has been in your family though.>

Lunette has teleported back to the castle, and is currently showing Yomiko everything she learned from Luna. With her fingers instead of knifes, of course. Lunette isn't that stupid.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62153 on: April 13, 2014, 09:38:01 am »

Selina goes with it, wondering where this was gonna lead to. She was really tired already so she couldn't really do much.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62154 on: April 13, 2014, 09:39:49 am »

<That's a good point. But let's say... you know your mother's name and only me and maybe one other person know it, right? Also it wasn't made for going into active battle with a god. Because that is one of the dumbest ideas I can think of.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62155 on: April 13, 2014, 09:40:51 am »

"What, are you not going to help us?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62156 on: April 13, 2014, 09:41:23 am »

<That's a good point. But let's say... you know your mother's name and only me and maybe one other person know it, right? Also it wasn't made for going into active battle with a god. Because that is one of the dumbest ideas I can think of.>

<Oh. Okay then. That makes sense. Thank you.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62157 on: April 13, 2014, 09:42:32 am »

<... Icarus. Can you give me a reason to help you actively fight a god when it would probably be more beneficial to talk to gods who are patrons of people he would hurt and thus get really pissed at him when you tell them about him?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62158 on: April 13, 2014, 09:44:45 am »

<Because Alice is counting on us. And no offence to the gods currently here, but when have gods ever solved mortals problems? If we want Alice to be happy again, we will do it ourselves.>

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #62159 on: April 13, 2014, 09:45:52 am »

She'd continue to do this, possibly escalating into another... encounter.

"In active battle against a god of illusion, that is probably the least efficent approach. By the way Kyle, do you still have the vials of Ashleys blood?"

"You know this doesn't have to go to active battle, right? I can just sneak upon him with the invisible cloak and cut his throat."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 4142 4143 [4144] 4145 4146 ... 4748