Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4109 4110 [4111] 4112 4113 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118652 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61650 on: April 12, 2014, 06:11:52 am »

"In order to help her, and others cursed in similar fashion, we'd like to know basicaly..absolutely everything you have found out about the curse. Most importantly, the source."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61651 on: April 12, 2014, 06:21:29 am »

"In order to help her, and others cursed in similar fashion, we'd like to know basicaly..absolutely everything you have found out about the curse. Most importantly, the source."

The man paused for a moment, his eyes drifted to a statue that was on his desk.

"We have done a lot of research on these people, their powers are completely uncontrollable for the most part and are usually effected in some way by emotion. But as you already know Ada I assume you know this" He looked back towards ICARUS "We haven't found any way so far to control or remove these powers but we do suspect they came from a god. It took us a while to identify which one it was but recently we had a breakthrough, I think we now know who exactly this deity is. His name is Zhengara"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61652 on: April 12, 2014, 06:23:41 am »

"Never heard of him."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61653 on: April 12, 2014, 06:30:12 am »

"Never heard of him."

A small smile formed on his face

"I didn't think you would, he doesn't exactly make himself known directly. He is a god of illusion and treachery and from what we can tell he's been doing this for a while. We haven't found out exactly why he gives these humans powers though, from all we can tell he simply enjoys watching their suffering."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61654 on: April 12, 2014, 06:32:14 am »

"Is there any sort of temple or priesthood devout to him?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61655 on: April 12, 2014, 06:37:20 am »

"Is there any sort of temple or priesthood devout to him?"

He shrugged
"Not really, we have found a couple of people who worshipped him. They seem to be mostly isolated though without any real organisation, I assume a god of his nature doesn't suit well towards an actual organised religion. Most of the worshippers we have found are not exactly the best kind of person"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61656 on: April 12, 2014, 06:38:52 am »

"If I may ask, the voices the cursed ones hear. What do they say?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61657 on: April 12, 2014, 06:54:42 am »

"If I may ask, the voices the cursed ones hear. What do they say?"

He let out a sigh
"They vary, in most cases they repeat a person's insecurities and guilt to them, making them feel worthless, unloved and uncared for. Combined with their powers this usually ends with them committing suicide, I was actually surprised to hear that Ada hadn't ended up killing herself. I assumed her guilt would be more than most people's with these powers. In other cases it can be much much more dangerous, one person we found had the voices instructing him to kill everyone he met. By the time we had managed to contain him he had actually started following the orders hoping that would make them stop. We got to him soon after and it was lucky we did, his powers were some of the worst that we have come across. This was an extreme case though, sometimes the voices do urge murder but it's usually not as brazen as that from what we have found. They say other things as well but they usually depend on the exact person who hears them"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61658 on: April 12, 2014, 06:58:51 am »

"How unpleasant. How did you accomlish this breakthrough? When that Zhengara is so secretive, how did you manage to find out it was him?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61659 on: April 12, 2014, 07:03:52 am »

"How unpleasant. How did you accomlish this breakthrough? When that Zhengara is so secretive, how did you manage to find out it was him?"

A small smile formed on his face

"We actually had help from another god on that regard, he doesn't approve of Zhengara's actions. He doesn't exactly approve of the actions of many gods though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61660 on: April 12, 2014, 07:05:03 am »

"Interesting. Can you provide me with that gods contact data?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61661 on: April 12, 2014, 07:10:29 am »

"Interesting. Can you provide me with that gods contact data?"

The smile vanished

"I don't have them, he comes to me when he pleases. I don't have much choice in the time or place of our meetings"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61662 on: April 12, 2014, 07:13:00 am »

"How invonvenient."

ICARUS writes stuff on a note of paper.

"If he shows up again, tell him to please come to this adress. We will do something about the curses."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61663 on: April 12, 2014, 07:16:56 am »

"How invonvenient."

ICARUS writes stuff on a note of paper.

"If he shows up again, tell him to please come to this adress. We will do something about the curses."

The man paused for a moment and took the paper

"I will, I'm not sure if he will come though." he let out a sigh "Before you meet him I should probably tell you his name, he is Jemis and he is a god of justice"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:51:33 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61664 on: April 12, 2014, 07:19:41 am »

"Interesting. Well, this has been very productive. I will keep you updated on our progress. Is there anything IRIS can do ine xchange for this information?"
Pages: 1 ... 4109 4110 [4111] 4112 4113 ... 4748