Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3978 3979 [3980] 3981 3982 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125667 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #59685 on: April 05, 2014, 04:22:47 pm »

"If you are ready, sure."

Alice nodded and did her best to focus on her love for Rose, after a while she reached out and grasped at the apple. It rotted the same as always, Alice let out a small sigh and continued this with the other apples. If ICARUS was recording the times for each one, it would appear that the apples were rotting quicker than the standard time.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #59686 on: April 05, 2014, 04:24:05 pm »

"Hmm. Interesting."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59687 on: April 05, 2014, 04:25:02 pm »

Alucard watches with interest.
 "Ah, a rotting curse. I assume you are attempting to control it?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59688 on: April 05, 2014, 04:25:46 pm »

"Hmm. Interesting."

"Did... Did it do anything?"

Alucard watches with interest.
 "Ah, a rotting curse. I assume you are attempting to control it?"

"Yes I'm... I'm trying my best"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:29:11 pm by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59689 on: April 05, 2014, 04:30:31 pm »

ICARUS considers for a moment to tell her the truth, but can't bring herself to do it. She tries for a distraction instead!

"I had the hypothesis that perhaps your curse might be a sort of overly aggressive defence mechanism, and hoped that emotions like love and arousal would turn it off, to allow for breeding. It appears not. Or perhaps the curse notices that both parties involved are women and no children will come from this? Who knows. It's not something that data can just be gathered on, as just making you fall in love with a fertile male is impossible, and trying to purposefully arouse you for testing would not give precise results, as the feeling of embarrasement might override the results."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #59690 on: April 05, 2014, 04:32:48 pm »

HK-47 walks over.
"Have you attempted to see if the effects are tied to bodily functions and not emotions?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59691 on: April 05, 2014, 04:35:51 pm »

ICARUS considers for a moment to tell her the truth, but can't bring herself to do it. She tries for a distraction instead!

"I had the hypothesis that perhaps your curse might be a sort of overly aggressive defence mechanism, and hoped that emotions like love and arousal would turn it off, to allow for breeding. It appears not. Or perhaps the curse notices that both parties involved are women and no children will come from this? Who knows. It's not something that data can just be gathered on, as just making you fall in love with a fertile male is impossible, and trying to purposefully arouse you for testing would not give precise results, as the feeling of embarrasement might override the results."

Alice blushed slightly
"Oh ok then, I'm... I'm glad you... you won't be... be trying the other option".

HK-47 walks over.
"Have you attempted to see if the effects are tied to bodily functions and not emotions?"

"Like... Like what?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59692 on: April 05, 2014, 04:38:42 pm »

"I said gathering data on this was difficult, not that it should not be tested. But....I guess that is not the highest priority. Unit HK-47, provide more details."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59693 on: April 05, 2014, 04:46:28 pm »

"I said gathering data on this was difficult, not that it should not be tested. But....I guess that is not the highest priority. Unit HK-47, provide more details."

"I... I suppose so, do... do you have any... any other ideas about what... what might work?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59694 on: April 05, 2014, 04:48:13 pm »

"There are still plenty of emotions we have not explored yet. Mostly, the range of negative emotions. Since I don't want to see you sad, how about we get you angry?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59695 on: April 05, 2014, 04:50:37 pm »

"There are still plenty of emotions we have not explored yet. Mostly, the range of negative emotions. Since I don't want to see you sad, how about we get you angry?"

Alice nodded
"Ok, I... I don't really get... get angry easily though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59696 on: April 05, 2014, 04:52:07 pm »

"Then we should maybe get you drunk. It can bring forth an entirely new side. A much less restrained side."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59697 on: April 05, 2014, 04:55:00 pm »

"Then we should maybe get you drunk. It can bring forth an entirely new side. A much less restrained side."

"I... I don't really like... like getting drunk. I... I can do it if... if you think it might help though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59698 on: April 05, 2014, 04:57:58 pm »

"Not particularly, no. I am sorry, but your curse seems more stubborn than I initialy thought, and I am running low on ideas. Maybe we should look int anti-magic afterall. I can't really help you with that, but I'll support you with all I have."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59699 on: April 05, 2014, 04:59:20 pm »

"Not particularly, no. I am sorry, but your curse seems more stubborn than I initialy thought, and I am running low on ideas. Maybe we should look int anti-magic afterall. I can't really help you with that, but I'll support you with all I have."

Alice let out a sigh
"Ok, thank... thank you" she paused for a moment "Maybe... Maybe if we found... found out where it came from"
Pages: 1 ... 3978 3979 [3980] 3981 3982 ... 4748