Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3888 3889 [3890] 3891 3892 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117134 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58335 on: March 31, 2014, 05:31:11 am »

"Yeah, it's really embarrasing to watch Rose make such an obviously wrong choice. Mallory over you? Just silly. Even by heteronormative standards."

Alice smiled at that
"I... I hope she hasn't chosen just... just yet, I... I do want to... to be with her"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58336 on: March 31, 2014, 05:40:26 am »

"Please don't take what I am about to say as heartlessness. I feel you are one of my best friends, and as such don't want to degrade my interaction with you to just patting you on the back, telling you all will be alright and all the stuff you want to hear. That would just be a sign of me not actually caring, so I will go ahead with the uncomfortable questions that nobody cares enough to ask you. Are you certain that you are in love with her? You spend years in isolation and fear of ever getting close to anyone, in despair that you might never be with the one you love. Now that you are safe to have a relationship in the anti-magic field however, you suddenly fall for the first person who had a discussion with you that lasted longer than 20 minutes. Are you sure that it is her you love, and that you are not simply in love with the idea of being in love? It's an old salesman trick. Create the feeling of urgency and low chances of obtainability. When the target is finaly offered what they think they urgently need, they will immediatly buy it without much thought. That might be you."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58337 on: March 31, 2014, 06:01:06 am »

"Please don't take what I am about to say as heartlessness. I feel you are one of my best friends, and as such don't want to degrade my interaction with you to just patting you on the back, telling you all will be alright and all the stuff you want to hear. That would just be a sign of me not actually caring, so I will go ahead with the uncomfortable questions that nobody cares enough to ask you. Are you certain that you are in love with her? You spend years in isolation and fear of ever getting close to anyone, in despair that you might never be with the one you love. Now that you are safe to have a relationship in the anti-magic field however, you suddenly fall for the first person who had a discussion with you that lasted longer than 20 minutes. Are you sure that it is her you love, and that you are not simply in love with the idea of being in love? It's an old salesman trick. Create the feeling of urgency and low chances of obtainability. When the target is finaly offered what they think they urgently need, they will immediatly buy it without much thought. That might be you."

Tears began to well up in Alice's eyes
"I... I don't  know, it... it hurt when I... I saw her with Mallory though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58338 on: March 31, 2014, 06:03:25 am »

"Please don't cry. My intention was not to make you sad."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58339 on: March 31, 2014, 06:10:38 am »

"Please don't cry. My intention was not to make you sad."
Alice did her best to hold back the tears
"I'm... I'm sorry"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58340 on: March 31, 2014, 06:11:59 am »

"Noooooo that's not what I meant either. Why are you organics so complicated, damnit. Just. Please explain exactly what it is that you are going through please."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58341 on: March 31, 2014, 06:13:43 am »

Kyle ends up going with the hunting party just in case. Truth be told he's going to just serve his own means as a meat shield.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58342 on: March 31, 2014, 06:26:19 am »

((Sorry I have lectures now I'll post after they have finished))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58343 on: March 31, 2014, 06:58:00 am »

<And do you want to give your excuse as to why you got kidnapped given the fact you have a literal instant messaging service?>
<Hard to use an instant messaging system when you've been knocked unconscious.>

<I don't even know what's happening. Maybe if people were talking more about the WHY we are doing things as to just saying 'let's kill demons' I would.>
<It's the same demon that captured me and bribed Nuriel, and Lucifer is offering a couple big rewards.>

I have an idea Will
After Stella teleports back to the castle, she goes hunting
Will nods.

((Sorry I have lectures now I'll post after they have finished))
How dare you care about your education.
RL>B12.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #58344 on: March 31, 2014, 07:25:18 am »

Bartimaeus wanders around the castle in an uneasy mood. Again.

Alucard is shooting at the castle's firing range, assuming the castle would be good enough to have one.

HILDA is reading a magazine, despite her able to learn gigabytes of information via the internet in less than 10 seconds.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58345 on: March 31, 2014, 07:56:37 am »

<Except it isn't as it always works asleep or not.>

<Who are you again?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58346 on: March 31, 2014, 08:03:17 am »

<First of yes, venison is easy. Secondly, Keith is right. If the IRIS report is correct, Angel was already dead, and only animated by the possession of Nuriel. If Nuriel no longer wants to do that, we should respect that. I mean, Angel should have died back then, it won't be so bad if she now can finaly rest.>

ICARUS teleports back to the castle, no point in hunting any of these demons. She heads to see Alice instead.
Conny sends ICARUS unpleasent images of her being slowly torn apart and incinerated for even THINKING this.

Luna is idly cutting her palm and watching it heal in boredom.

Meme continues her adorable flying!

Conny, Luna, and whoever else is coming, are tracking the demons and are all ready to kill them to get Nuriel back. They do this until they find them.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:08:41 am by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58347 on: March 31, 2014, 08:08:51 am »

<Conny, this is the path of nature. Everything organic will one day die. Through Nuriel, Angel survived falling down a cliff and gained a few more years. I know it is difficult to accept someone you like dying, but be calm. Angel was already dead. Nuriel gave her a few more years, which is a whole lot more than anyone else who dies usualy gets. You should feel glad for Angel and thank Nuriel. And once you are over the loss, accept the fact that we live in a world where kindergardners fall down cliffs and die. The rain falls on the just and the injust all the same.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58348 on: March 31, 2014, 08:12:46 am »

<Selina can make people bodies you idiot! If computers are supposed to be smart, why can't they figure out the uses of EVERYONES powers huh? Selina creates life and minds and souls and can be transferred through the bracelets when needed. Don't give me that speech, WHEN SHE IS STILL SAVABLE!>

Selina is not on the bracelet networks contact right now as she is still cuddling Maria.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58349 on: March 31, 2014, 08:13:50 am »

Rose doesn't have a bracelet, and so is just wandering the castle, looking for Mallory.

Lunette is in her room, working on something (someone roll MAG for me).
Pages: 1 ... 3888 3889 [3890] 3891 3892 ... 4748